Spyder Garage

Default A lovely day for a ride (1/8/2012)

I just got back from a nice 2 hour ride in S. Jersey. It was 53 degrees and not windy. I had the heated grips on, which felt nice. The one big thing I like about the RTS/SE5 is that I feel 100 times more secure when riding then I did with all the other cycles including the GoldWings. Not having to put your foot down and balancing and support over 900 lbs. is a real treat. I have had over 40 bikes in my lifetime and have traded them in one after the other. I was never satisfied. I always found something I didn't like about them. This CanAm is absolutely the "Ginsheist" as Fonzy would say back in the 50's. Maybe one day CanAm will have a helmet for the driver that has a DVD in the back of it for the passenger to be able to watch a movie. LOL. I still run 18/28 for the tire pressures and shift up just over 3,000 and backoff the throttle each time. There is absolutely no pause this way. If I don't back off there is just a slight pause. I don't plan on taking it out in the snow even though I know it would work. LOL. I never winterize my toys so that I can use them all year round. The same goes for my 02 Toyota MR2 Spyder convertible.

Gordon L. ( Delanco, New Jersey 08075)

Spyder Garage

It was only 42 in CT but with the Thermal Suit and Oxford Heated Grips it was great and did 100 miles.
    Doesn,t that Spyder just make you feel young and Great.

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I rode app 90 miles today (46 degrees) dropping off Spidy for a COWTOWN 12,000 mile service...Getting ready for Durango!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Lovely day for a ride 8 Jan 2012

I took a 102 mile ride yesterday. Temperature was 77 degrees, sky was bluebird blue and there was no wind. Central Florida in January is either 40s and windy or 70s and balmy, I'll take balmy any day. New Years Day was similar, rode 60+ miles and saw a ton of motorcycles.
    2009 GS SE5 Silver