Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Hang in there Dave. Sorry for your pains, and based on pics, not fun . Take care of yourself bro !!

Riker

Spyder Garage

THAT WOULD BE A FUN RIDE....HOPE I CAN MAKE IT....LET'S GET ER DONE

Spyder Garage

I'm up for a "CincyFest" run!
    Kagey

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spyder RTS SE5 - Quantum Blue Metallic - LED RT HMT Brake Light W/Dual Converter Unit - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs
    SpyderPops "Missing Belt Guard" - "Butt Buffer" Butt Pad - Utopia Backrest - Original Grip Buddies - Digital Volt Gauge
    Analog Clock - Shark LED Light Kit - BajaRon's SwayBar - Mud Flap - Custom Dynamics Radiator Inlet Covers
    Seal FloorBoards
    - Baker Air Wings - SpyderPops BumpSkid

Spyder Garage

Default hey kagey

where in cincinnati are you ? i'm in norwood, dave is in covington, stan is in erlanger, jesse is in silverton, sean is in hartwell.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Cincy Spyder Ryders are meeting tomorrow (Sunday) at 2pm, Twin Lakes/Eden Park

Kagey lives in Milford, he's a new RT owner

Spyder Garage

Milford, East side of I275...
    Kagey

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Spyder RTS SE5 - Quantum Blue Metallic - LED RT HMT Brake Light W/Dual Converter Unit - Lamonster NBV Highway Pegs
    SpyderPops "Missing Belt Guard" - "Butt Buffer" Butt Pad - Utopia Backrest - Original Grip Buddies - Digital Volt Gauge
    Analog Clock - Shark LED Light Kit - BajaRon's SwayBar - Mud Flap - Custom Dynamics Radiator Inlet Covers
    Seal FloorBoards
    - Baker Air Wings - SpyderPops BumpSkid

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Today was a productive day, a good day, felt good to once again make others days

Spyder Garage

Cool Teddy down at the KY River-Front on a Beautiful Spring day in the Cincinnati area

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddys New Toys thanks to fellow SpyderLover Stunmun who Sold his Spyder RT LMTD

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up This is the Lift that Stunman built for working on the RT Spyder now in Teddys garage

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Today was a good day, met 2 new local Cincy Spyder Ryders & found I even work w/1-lol

Yesterday was the Cincinnati Reds 1st night game of the season, so of course, I had to gear the Tedster up on his Red Sled, freshly done doo & his Cincy Reds Jersy & head out for a lil cruise around the Great American Ball Park where they play on the Cincy Riverfront. Lots of traffic & ppl oooohhhhh'n & aaaaahhhhhhh'n at Teddy strut'n his stuff on the back of his Spyder. We're behind a BIG ole SUV waiting to turn at the light in front of the ball park & low & behold, the vehicle in front of him (that I couldn't see) starts to turn, and I almost let out a scream of joy at what I was seeing A BEAUTIFUL WHITE SPYDER RT LIMITED and I had never seen this byke locally and had NO CLUE who the owner was, but tried our damndest to find out. But sadly, with all the traffic, I couldn't find him after he turned and we were still stuck behind the SUV. Talking about get'n yur heart-a-pump'n, I'll admit, it got me a lil excited I figured eventually we'd have to cross paths again sometime in the distant future & left it at that. I sent fellow SpyderLover COZ a PM asking if he knew who this new ryder was, but he was as clueless as I But glad to hear that we have another local to add to our lil group Speaking of which, I posted on the Cincy Spyder Ryders Group page that we were going to have a little get together (meet-n-greet) at the Eden Park Overlook today at 2pm. We welcomed a new local Spyder RT owner (Kagey_98) to our group and while we're standing around talking, guess what comes cruising into the park Once again, I about screamed as I saw the very same RT Limited that I just happend to see the very night before, but couldn't catch up to This new Spyder Owner had no clue about SpyderLovers or our local Cincy Spyder Ryders Group, & just happend by chance cruise thru the OverLook at the very same time we were all there After the happy shock of seeing so many other Spyders at the park, he drove around and finally found a spot to park close to us & we finally all got to meet Funny thing is, once we got to talking, he looked at Teds Red Sled & said to me, "You know, there's a crazy guy where I work that rydes his Spyder that looks just like yours all year round, even in the snow & winter time." I busted out laughing at that, cause I knew he had to be talk'n about me I told him I worked at Ford & asked if he did to, and with a HUGE on his face, he introduced himself & explained the he works midnight shift while I work day shift He proceeded to tell me he had been drooling over Teds Red Sled for the past year, and everyday that he got off work, him & his buddies would spend about 15 minutes talking about how nice the Spyder was & how crazy the ryder must be ryding all year round." I had no clue ppl talked about me like that LMAO He then stated, yeah, we were all talking, as soon as the weather started getting nice and warm enough to ryde, he never saw the byke anymore I explained thats cause Ive been on medical leave for the past 2 months & not slated to return til May 1st, which he then understood Funny how small the world really is

Spyder Garage

Talking This not working thing has me all messed up, its 6:20am & I still haven't slept yet

I haven't had actual breakfast food in a couple months now (since not working) & am think'n of waking Teddy & gear'n the sleepy head up for a quick Spyder ryde thru the drive-thru at McDonaldsPoor guy, he just won't understand why he can't get french fries like usual since they only serve tots at this hour Have another follow up with my surgeon for him to check on my incission & the infection today at 2:30, hopefully he'll tell us some good news

Spyder Garage

Default Does this mean???

Dave glad to see you and Tedster are able to get back on the red sled and strut your stuff....does this mean you WILL BE AT Spyderfest????? Hoping so....
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Question Karyl, we're hoping so too, but its gonna be a last minute call for us

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Dave glad to see you and Tedster are able to get back on the red sled and strut your stuff....does this mean you WILL BE AT Spyderfest????? Hoping so....
    As of right now, we have cancelled our reservations for the hotel but it all depends on how well I'm doing when the time comes cause I'm suppose to return to work 6am on May1st and sadly, that has to be my priority but if we can make it, even for only a day or two you better believe we're gnna do ALL WE CAN TO MAKE IT

Spyder Garage

Red face Teddy's such a bumm, they gave him his own hash brown & now he's already fast asleep

Now that the suns up, and we got our bellies full, guess I'll try to get to sleep too, ni ni y'all

Spyder Garage

Exclamation Ugh, frustrating news today

Went & saw my surgeon again today for him to check the progress on my incission and he didn't have horrible news, but not good news either the swelling and redness have gone down, but its still draining alot, which is good, but still concerning.I've got 3 more days of antibiotics & he said he wants to see me again next Monday & on that visit, if its not mostly cleared up by then, he'll have to schedule me for surgery again. Full anasthesia, open the incission back up & see whats going on inside & clear it out if possible

Spyder Garage

Default rolex

was he wearing his watch when you saw him? very sad day at the park yesterday, four r t 's , and my g s all by itself. ..........i need some back up.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

I rode to Indianapolis yesterday, took route #1 to US 52 about 200 mi. Good ride. Sorry I missed everybody.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    As of right now, we have cancelled our reservations for the hotel but it all depends on how well I'm doing when the time comes cause I'm suppose to return to work 6am on May1st and sadly, that has to be my priority but if we can make it, even for only a day or two you better believe we're gnna do ALL WE CAN TO MAKE IT
    are you still sorta booked at Lady Bug?? If you need a room you know you are wlcome to stay at my house. Just feed the cats and you got friends for life!!!

Spyder Garage

Post We're on "we'll make room for u" if need be at LadyBug, but also have backup hotel pl

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    are you still sorta booked at Lady Bug?? If you need a room you know you are wlcome to stay at my house. Just feed the cats and you got friends for life!!!
    But right now, its not look'n good. If I have to be opened up again, all plans are off We'll find out on Monday

Spyder Garage

Unhappy When you were a kid, did you ever get a bike for a Christmas present, but had to wait

til all the dang snow to melt & for it to warm up enough so you could actually take your new bike out for a ride? Well, in a round about way, thats where I'm finding myself, just different circumstances & its driving me batty Out in Teddys garage, we have a new Uni-Trailer & Spyder Lift just sit'n out there beg'n to be put to use but with my back in its present condition, I don't dare. I've gone out many times & just & imagined get'n Teds Sled up on the lift & tear'n it apart to add mods here & there And I'm just die'n to hook up that Wonderful trailer & take it for a spin But I'm NOT do'n it cause I know I can't right now Guess I'm just share'n my frustration with y'all On another note, I'm really worried about Teddy. Since I've been off work for the past 2 months, we've been together pretty much 24/7. When I was working, he had no problems with me leaving him in our bedroom upstairs with the tv on while I went to work for 8-10 hours. But I had PT today & when I went to put him upstairs, he freaked out. He usually always listens to me, but he absolutely refused to come, so I had to go and get him off the couch & when I picked him up to carry him up stairs, he was physically shaking like Ive never seen him shake before. I know its seperation anxiety, but I don't know how to help him with it. When I put him in the room & closed the door, he wouldn't stop barking & jumping against the door and 2 hrs later, when I returned, it was just like he never stopped. He didn't lay in the bed, nor mess with his toys or treats I'm worried about whats going to happen once I start back to work On Monday, I took him with me to my Dr's visit & he was fine as usual, that is until I had to get up onto the surgical table for my surgeon to check out my incission. Once Teddy couldn't see me, he started stressing really bad, whimperring, whining, salivating & he even tried a couple of times to jump up on the table to get to me but the table was just too tall for him to make it & even tho he could hear me & smell me & even see my hand dangling down off the side of the table, he was still really stressed like I've never experienced before. I'm just not sure how to help the lil guy Anyone out there have any experience with dealing with seperation anxiety in dogs. I know this is my own fault, but its just him & I & has been for his entire life of 4 years & I can't help my current cicumstances

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Dave, I have never had a dog but we have friends with them (breader/show judge) and I remember one talking about anxiety. Sometimes it appears to be helped with routines and/or limiting their area to roam, i.e. a crate. You may not like those options.

I saw tv ads for a security blanket, literally, called Thundershirt.com which hold the dog securely to reassure them. They are $40. Maybe worth a try?

Wish we could do more to help you......keeping our fingers crossed that the antibiotics work.

Greg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post

I saw tv ads for a security blanket, literally, called Thundershirt.com which hold the dog securely to reassure them. They are $40. Maybe worth a try?
    We use the Thundershirt on our dog. It actually needs to be put on before the dog is in full shake mode. For our dog, it's used sometimes when we (the gf and I) leave the house, when in the car, and when a storm is approaching. Our dog doesn't need it when on the spyder or riding in a convertible. Also, it doesn't completely stop the shaking; it does quiet it down quite a bit though.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Appreciate the suggestions and advice

Thanks guys, I'm look'n into them now

Spyder Garage

Wink Sometimes, I just don't get the Tedster - lol

We've lived in our condo since Teddy was an 8 week ole pup & it has a gated entry way & we don't have a door-bell, just an intercome system that buzz's. But low & behold, EVERY TIME a door bell rings on the TV he barks ........ EVERY TIME