Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
Results 1,226 to 1,239 of 1239
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by currin20fan View Post
    You're a real gem........nice to know there are still people in this world like you.
    I haven't kept up as well as I could have lately so just now read the tremendous act of kindness and brotherhood Pete gave to Dave and Teddy. Thank you for being such a great example Pete! Sometimes it is hard to be so far away, see a need and be unable to lend a hand. So glad you were so willing and able. Congratulations Dave on your newfound good luck!
    Name: Eric Heims
    Red 2016 RTS, Diamond R Armrests, Ram X Mount, Doc Humphreys Dampener, BajaRon Swaybar, Spyderpops "Critter Splitter"

"It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt." John Philpot Curran 1790

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Smile I posted this in a seperate thread also- Teddy Christmas Card offer, just PM yur addy

I know this is kind of last minute, but better late than never, right? Teddy & I have been blessed with being able to bring joy and happiness to so many, by just doing something we both love, ryding Teds Red Sled. We've had the opportunity & good fortune to meet many of you, whom we consider extended family members, cause thats how we feel about SpyderLovers, We're ALL extended family and help each other out whenever we can. We were blessed again this past weekend, as a fellow SpyderLovers family member drove 600 miles (one way) cause he knew we needed help and jumped at the opportunity, not only to help get Teds Red Sled back together, but also to meet Teddy in person (Thank You Pete)

As a way of 'paying it forward' I thought I would see if there was any interest from our forum members to recieve a personalized Christmas Card direct from Teddy himself, complete with a Christmas picture of him decked out in his best Santa gear, sure to bring a smile to any face. If your interested, just send us a PM with Xmas Card as the title along with the names of all those that the card is intended for along with your mailing address. The cut-off date will be the 15th of December & that should allow enough time to get them right before Christmas.

I know it would be easier to make an Ecard but its just NOT the same as getting one in the mail, at least I don't think so & neither does Teddy

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harrypottar View Post
    I love this site and the family of support. Well done Pete, above and beyond.

harry
    I agree with Harry! Nice job Pete!
    2012 RT , stock Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Guess this is one of 'His' mysterious ways that all works out

Got the new 'Tie-rod' & a couple other parts that I ordered from BRP in the mail the other day, but ... believe it or not, I've actually chosen to wait a few more days to finish reassembling Teds Red SledThis must be madness you say??? Well, if I didn't know why, I'd totally agree with you. But, me being me, and Teddy being my boss, I listen to the boss. And boss-man told me it'd be better to wait a couple more days, cause that's when we should recieve BajaRons new Anti-Sway-Bar for the RT. No sensein putting the frunk and everything else back on, just to turn around in 2 days to have to remove the old one & install the new and improved one. You know, sometimes this dog actually makes sense

And I have to give props to Harvey at SpyderPops I saw how badly our OEM skid plate looked & went ahead and ordered the 'Possum Pusher' & 'Missing Belt Guard' from SpyderPops and recieved both within 2 days of placing my orderWOW Can't wait to get it all together. Gonna be like Teddy got a whole new sled for Christmas

arntufun

I can't wait for your first post after you get that Spyder back together and take it for your first ride in quite some time !!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing you will be using some of these !!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Dave & Teddy's Most Excellent Adventures 2012

You will be amazed by the Swaybar effect on handling
    Kinggeek
    Mandeville,LA

VERY HAPPY Spyder Ryder!

Where have we been on the Spyder? See below:

Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 in Congac

Spyder Garage

Post Just thought I'd list ALL of the Mods that we've been working on...Almost done, YAY!

We're sitting at a little over 34,000 miles & this is a list of under-way mods:
    New tires all around
    New bearings in rear wheel
    Replaced front A arm grease fittings with new 45* degree fittings & greased
    New Bump/Skid/Possum Pusher from Spyder Pops
    New 'Missing Belt Guard' from SpyderPops
    New Anti-Sway-Bar from BajaRon
    New Air Intake from KewlMetal *Removed all OEM intake & resonator*
    New Plugs & Wires from BajaRon
    New Brake Pads all around from BajaRon
    New *Water-Proof* LCD Teddy-Cam from RuggedCCTV
    New HID fog lights

I know there are more mods under way than just these, but these are all that I can think of at this time.

Spyder Garage

Unhappy Its ALL coming together, but this chaos in CT has left us with heavy hearts

I'm very familiar with classrooms full of kids and thru past experiences/relationships, I'm also familiar with people having psychological/mental issues, but what happened this past week to 20 innocent 6year olds has left me ...................... numb.

Teddy and I pray for all those involved.
    Even tho I'm not in AA, this seems fitting for this situation.

Lord, grant me the serinity to accept the things I can not change,
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference.
    AMEN

Spyder Garage

Post He's SO ready to ryde, it aint funny. All the puzzle pieces are here, time to install

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Poor little guy... You can see it in his eyes that he misses ryding...

Spyder Garage

Red face Teddy & I would like to wish Everyone a Very Merry Christmas in 2012

Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Thanks Dave, and Merry Christmas to you and Teddy. Love the picture!

Jim and Kris

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Default Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you guys!
    We spent yesterday up in Nebraska seeing my folks and my brother & family for the day, and tomorrow we're off to Janet's ex-husband's for the 'other' side of the extended family get-together. We wish the very best of everything for you and Teddy, and plan on seeing you at Spyderfest!!
    How's Ted's sled coming along?? Do I need to come out there again after the holidays and help finish it up??
    Seriously, Dave, the door's always open...be good, be careful, and give Teddy a hug for both of us!

Pete & Janet
    Our 'Tardis' 2011 RT SE5 A/C Orbital Blue & 622 Trailer
    HMT Brake Lt, KewlMetal Hwy Brkts, Corbin Seat w/heat & backrest, Custom Dynamics Fender Tips & Mudflap LEDs, Gorilla Alarm, Stebel Horn, Xenon Depot HID Kit, SpyderPOPS Radiator block & BumpSkid, RumblingPride TCM flag mts, Elkas, BRP Fogs, Garmin 665, Alaskan Leather ButtPads, Gremlin Bell, GripBuddies, his/her htd gear power jacks, KewlMetal Perf Air Intake, BajaRon plugs/wires & Anti-Sway Bar, Baker Belt Stabilizer, Baker Mug.

Spyder Garage

Default hi dave

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Teddy.
    it was fun while it lasted.