Spyder Garage

Default Spyderlovers of California, City of Angels, LA Chapter is riding along the Coast

Thats right beginning tomorrow January 1st 2012, will be the premiere ride for the newest SpyderLovers Ryding Group Chapter.

In it's inaugural debut, there will be many speeches, ribbon cutting if I remember to bring the scissors and a chance for everyone to get to know each other better. Depending on the size of the crowd (70 - 100 are expected I (ticketbait) will be footing the bill for lunch.
    If you have not already done so please reconfirm your attendance here by pm & I will reconfirm , whatever needs to be reconfirmed.

So if you can participate please come out. We, ( Doolittle and I ) will be shoving off around 8:30 am from the intersection of Ocean Ave & Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica where they intersect.

The local press will be on hand as well so please wear your biker best, if your not sure then please just remember to shower.

Happy trails and happy new year

Enrollment for this new riding chapter begins...........when you have finished reading this. You are now enrolled!! See you there
    If you can't make it, you better have a great excuse next time I see you or you will be kicked out of the chapter

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Congrads and ryde safe!

All the best in 2012!!!

Spyder Garage

A little far to go for a free lunch, but thanks for the offer ! and a Happy New Year to you.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

That's a very generous offer Bro. Hope you have a good turnout but hope you don't go broke doing it.
    If I was still in San Diego I would be there for sure.

Spyder Garage

Sorry it is taking so long to give you all a report on the wonderful ride we had the other day. I like many of you watched allot of football games and even though I had to work monday morning I recorded the Rose Parade, my favorite New Years tradition.

So I will post video of the ride and give a full report later this week. Today my wife said lets go see the Floats from the parade that are displayed so people can get a close up view of the 45 floats on hand.

We are ryding the Spyder to Pasadena...IAM SO EXCITED, I can't tell you other than I am typing this in the bathroom so that my wife doesn't change her mind!!! Woo Hoo, gotta go )

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.037487,-118.470801
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Hope the club works out well for you. Have happy and safe rydes in 2012.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ya know Steve, I was thinking about going down to the pier that day for lunch and maybe looking for my brother. He used to be the mayor of Santa Monica. It was a VERY NICE day for ryding. Alas, I think the farthest I rode that day was to Del Taco. My wife wasn't feeling well.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Spyder View Post
    Ya know TicketBait, I was thinking about going down to the pier that day for lunch and maybe looking for my brother. He used to be the mayor of Santa Monica. It was a VERY NICE day for ryding. Alas, I think the farthest I rode that day was to Del Taco. My wife wasn't feeling well.
    your too funny Brian, ( really your brother was mayor?)will give ya more notice on the next ride,
    that way you can make it to the Santa Monica pier ...... .......
    Burger King.....or .................

or McDonalds!

ticketbait

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Thats right beginning tomorrow January 1st 2012, will be the premiere ride for the newest SpyderLovers Ryding Group Chapter.

In it's inaugural debut, there will be many speeches, ribbon cutting if I remember to bring the scissors and a chance for everyone to get to know each other better. Depending on the size of the crowd (70 - 100 are expected I (ticketbait) will be footing the bill for lunch.
    If you have not already done so please reconfirm your attendance here by pm & I will reconfirm , whatever needs to be reconfirmed.

So if you can participate please come out. We, ( Doolittle and I ) will be shoving off around 8:30 am from the intersection of Ocean Ave & Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica where they intersect.

The local press will be on hand as well so please wear your biker best, if your not sure then please just remember to shower.

Man I can't pass that up... What credit card are you allowing me to use to get there for lunch??.. I guess I will have to pay the return, but that's ok due to seeing you and the other spyder peeps again. Both new and old..

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    your too funny Brian, ( really your brother was mayor?)will give ya more notice on the next ride,
    that way you can make it to the Santa Monica pier ...... .......
    Burger King.....or .................

or McDonalds!

ticketbait
    Yes, Steve, he really was the mayor about 20 years ago I guess. He was responsible for the 3rd St Promenade (look for his name on the monuments on both ends) and the makeover of the pier. He was also very active in rent control, though Tom Hayden, Jane Fondas hubby at the time, took the credit. Now my brother is the chairman of Move LA or something like that. Transportation thingy. Hey! I got my transportation! Brian
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Spyder Garage

We doubled our membership over this past weekend, This is unbelievable, 2012 is gonna be a banner year for SpyderLovers of California, more stuff to come ! + = II

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Sorry that I did not make it for this ride.

I also heard you were giving away prizes like trips and cruises. I will make sure to attend the next one for sure.

Spyder Garage

ScottyB it was good seeing you last Saturday. I know we talked about riding to the Rock and meeting Bill this Sunday(photo below), not
    sure my schedule will permit as I have to take my brother to the airport. Bill says he is up there every weekend. Ran into him at the
    dealership he brought his RT for 12K service. Says he got ELKAs all around

also met this brand new RS rider. His story was he took a bullet to his bullet proof vest, he is a body guard for clients visiting
    from Dubai, and the company pays him when that happens, so with the money he got a white RS. Hope he lives to enjoy it.
    Told him about Spyderlovers.

for what it's worth, the dealership I go to just got in 5 RT all paddle shifts