Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Yeah it was a training day, that. We had done a whack of scenarios before finally letting it go; was on the rez a few miles down the road from here. Sadly the fire dept out here isn't as good as it could be...which is why I jumped ship and went straight to forestry. 3/4 of them are pot-heads or drunks, and no way in hell am I gonna work with ppl like that on calls.

"Sometimes through the winds of change, we find our true direction"

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Yeah it was a training day, that. We had done a whack of scenarios before finally letting it go; was on the rez a few miles down the road from here. Sadly the fire dept out here isn't as good as it could be...which is why I jumped ship and went straight to forestry. 3/4 of them are pot-heads or drunks, and no way in hell am I gonna work with ppl like that on calls.
    Worked a large fire in Montana with a Canadian Forestry contingent..... very interesting, to say the least. Lots of "Eh's" on the radio.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Yeah, that happens a lot. Many of our guys go cross-border for mutual aid with the US Forest Service. Our guys wear red Nomex shirts and navy blue Nomex pants with the BC Forest logo on the shoulders.

2019 RTL SE6, Spyder upgrades ultraguard cover, foam grip cover, trunk organizer, magic mirror kit, saddlebag liners, ultimate seat with gas door and rain cover, heavy duty gas shock for seat, back rest, glove box protector, BajaRon sway bay, front grill, short spiral antenna, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with mount, trunk light, large brake pedal, wide vu mirrors, barb wire decal kit, highway pegs, hot grips.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bitten View Post
    Oh man. Don't you just hate it when your zipper gets stuck !
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

That's what vice grips are for...or a man with a good, strong set of teeth...

Spyder Garage

Yeah, that happens a lot. Many of our guys go cross-border for mutual aid with the US Forest Service. Our guys wear red Nomex shirts and navy blue Nomex pants with the BC Forest logo on the shoulders.
    And a whole different way of doing things. It would have been the same if we'd have gone to one of their fires I suppose. They said things on the radio that we would have gotten arrested for! Where they came from no one could hear what they were saying. That's not the way it is in the USA.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Am I the only one who can summon up the courage to say..................

This thread needs MORE PICTURES
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

The lingo is kinda out there, yep. It's even more interesting when you get them together with the Aussies over there. Talk about a lesson in WTF... I love working with them tho, it's a full charged adrenaline rush. Wouldn't trade that for anything. Sorry 3wheels...most of the ones I have Lamont would have a tizzy if I posted them...so....*coughs*

Spyder Garage

The lingo is kinda out there, yep. It's even more interesting when you get them together with the Aussies over there. Talk about a lesson in WTF... I love working with them tho, it's a full charged adrenaline rush. Wouldn't trade that for anything. Sorry 3wheels...most of the ones I have Lamont would have a tizzy if I posted them...so....*coughs*
    Something tells me your PM box is getting full.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

But I'll wait until you dig through the first pile of picture requests before I start bugging you...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

It's all good. Adventure is something I never turn down...then again I kinda said the same thing about challenges, didn't I... Don't wanna end up with Lamont in his tight leathers chasin me with that ban hammer....

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    But I'll wait until you dig through the first pile of picture requests before I start bugging you...

Bob, I'm shocked !!!! How dare you guys PM her and ask for such a thing. That is something I look down upon !!!

Spyder Garage

Oh...that's good Randy...REAL good.

Spyder Garage

That's what vice grips are for...or a man with a good, strong set of teeth...
    Or a fellow Fire Fighter (Brother) with the Jaws of Life !
    Happy Owner

arntufun

Oh...that's good Randy...REAL good.

It just sickin's me how these boys would even ask for such a thing.

Spyder Garage

..... LOL

Spyder Garage

Hmmm...*takes off top and wipes up Randy's face* There we go. Are you still feeling sick?

arntufun

Hmmm...*takes off top and wipes up Randy's face* There we go. Are you still feeling sick?

OK, I feel better now.

Spyder Garage

I though you would. You two should take a trip across the line one day.

Spyder Garage

In the unlikely event that you're not kidding, I'd LOVE to see some pictures

And if you ARE kidding please remember the rules on how to deal with men.

Rule no 17
    "If we say something that can either
    a) make you smile or
    b) get you angry
    then we meant it the way that doesn't make you angry"
    IBA #47122

Spyder Garage

Default arntufun

Randy,

Invite her to be a NY Gawker or we can just gawk.

Spyder Garage

O...M...G...my gut hurts from giggling. Ok...sidetrack derail...had to share...

Now...where were we...? Oh, right. Randy, you've got a lake forming under you again...

arntufun

Ok, here is Holly's submission !!!

Spyder Garage

Wow, what a hot one. Nun for u!!!

Spyder Garage

Has anyone considered a Spyderlovers Dating site ??

Just asking.................................
    IBA #47122