Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

The listing is only those that have paid thus far. Perhaps the Canadians will register later or wait until they get o Spyderfest

SpyderLady

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jedd View Post
    to clarify I will be attending the spider festival also I will be lodging at the super 8 in cuba missouri.

3 tracks setho and I will be leaving tiffin some time on tuesday it will depend on weather and when seth find his way to my place

you or anyone else is welcome to join us on our annual pilgrimage. as always it is requested no cameras or audio recording devices 4 the journey to and from.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Guess no Canadians are going .

Tell you what FastFraser, ONLY for our Canadian friends ,,,, if you get me a count, I'll post them with the next update!
    But I was only going on what has come through the online shopping cart. Otherwise, it would be a monster to keep up with manually!
    Last edited by SteveMac; 02-08-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Spyder Garage

Default How many miles

Does anyone have an idea how miles we will put on our Spyder's during Spyderfest. We have 2500 miles on ours and it has been away for the winter. I am kind of thinking of getting the oil changed before we go. We will be trailering our Spyder there. Even though we have had a very mild winter in Michigan I have lived here long enough to know we can leave and it be 50 degrees, four days later we can have six inches of snow and 20 degrees. See ya there, can't wait.

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rhansen309 View Post
    Does anyone have an idea how miles we will put on our Spyder's during Spyderfest. We have 2500 miles on ours and it has been away for the winter. I am kind of thinking of getting the oil changed before we go. We will be trailering our Spyder there. Even though we have had a very mild winter in Michigan I have lived here long enough to know we can leave and it be 50 degrees, four days later we can have six inches of snow and 20 degrees. See ya there, can't wait.
    That will depend on what rides you go on while you're there. Some of the rides are a bit of a haul. Stevemac might be able to post the maps or at least the distances that were on last year's Spyderfest runs. I'm one of the ride captains for the Hermann Winery run and other than some of the vendor passport runs, it's the shortest, I believe. The Hermann run is somewhere around an hour and a half or so each way, I don't know the exact route or mileage yet since I haven't personally run it. We'll be doing mostly scenic, twisty routes. I recommend an oil change, but wait until you get here and have it done at Cowtown unless you do your own. Len is the most honest and reasonably priced Can Am shops I have had the pleasure to deal with. From here on out they are the only Spyder dealer that I will use and there are two other dealerships considerably closer. I hope that this helps.
    Last edited by kevorama; 02-08-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

We have not released the exact rides due to the fact we have not worked out all the details yet, hopefully after our March planning meeting we will have everything in place to start releasing the rides. I can tell you it looks like all rides will be between 100 and 200 miles each and led rides will be offered on three different days. This is in addition to the passport runs, so really how many miles you put on your Spyder will be up to you. Look forward to meeting you come April.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    We have not released the exact rides due to the fact we have not worked out all the details yet, hopefully after our March planning meeting we will have everything in place to start releasing the rides. I can tell you it looks like all rides will be between 100 and 200 miles each and led rides will be offered on three different days. This is in addition to the passport runs, so really how many miles you put on your Spyder will be up to you. Look forward to meeting you come April.
    Sorry rhansen309, I'm new to the MOGANG group and Mo Lee is definitely one of the 'go to' members for the best info. This will be my first Spyderfest, so I defer to those that have battle experience in this field, LOL. Looking forward to meeting you all in April. I do strongly agree that Cowtown will save you some $$$ if you decide to wait until the last minute for that oil change

James Dean

Spyder Garage

A limited supply SpyderFest flags will be available in the online store at www.spyderfest.com later tonight!!

SpyderLovers voted in a recent poll and the flag option below was the clear winner!

These flags will only be offered until the supply runs out, our hope is that these will become a collectors item in years to come!!!

So order soon if you are wanting one,,,,,when they are gone they are gone!!!!

If, IF any are left, they will be available at SpyderFest.

We will have;

100 = 11x15 flags
    and
    25 = 6x9 flags

See you in April!

NOTE: FLAGS WERE ORDERED TODAY. SO, PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THEY SHIP. WE JUST WANTED TO MAKE THEM AVAILABLE TO YOU ASAP!!

Last edited by SteveMac; 02-08-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    Sorry rhansen309, I'm new to the MOGANG group and Mo Lee is definitely one of the 'go to' members for the best info. This will be my first Spyderfest, so I defer to those that have battle experience in this field, LOL. Looking forward to meeting you all in April. I do strongly agree that Cowtown will save you some $$$ if you decide to wait until the last minute for that oil change

Kevin,
    Love that Spyder RS First Gen on your avatar! Who knew these were out in the early 1900's???

I bet Forrest had one...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Kevin,
    Love that Spyder RS First Gen on your avatar! Who knew these were out in the early 1900's???

I bet Forrest had one...

I think that photo came from Len. It was on his FB page for Spyderfest... I stole it
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kevorama View Post
    I think that photo came from Len. It was on his FB page for Spyderfest... I stole it
    Sometimes that is the best way!

Spyder Garage

Okay-- I'm confused.. (doesn't take much lately).

I'm just getting around to doing the registration. Is the shirt that comes with registration different than the "SpyderFest or Bust" shirt being sold?

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Okay-- I'm confused.. (doesn't take much lately).

I'm just getting around to doing the registration. Is the shirt that comes with registration different than the "SpyderFest or Bust" shirt being sold?
    The SpyderFest or Bust shirt is separate from registration and just something we offered online to those who might want to wear them ahead of time and on the road to the event. Other shirt options will also be available for purchase (as will patches) at Cowtown during the event.

Just as last year, there is also an official event tshirt that will be in your goody bag that you pick up when you arrive at the event. This shirt is included in the price of registration.

Long way to answer I guess.
    But they are two different shirts. Hope that helps Dan!

Spyder Garage

The SpyderFest or Bust shirt is separate from registration and just something we offered online to those who might want to wear them ahead of time and on the road to the event. Other shirt options will also be available for purchase (as will patches) at Cowtown during the event.

Just as last year, there is also an official event tshirt that will be in your goody bag that you pick up when you arrive at the event. This shirt is included in the price of registration.

Long way to answer I guess.
    But they are two different shirts. Hope that helps Dan!
    Thanks! Just didn't want to end up with two of the same shirt.....

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

WooHoo! Got a trailer today. Since I'm not an experienced long distance rider, I'll be trailering my Spyder to SpyderFest this April.
    So, put me down as I have registered tonight just moments ago.

I'll also be camping. So off I go to do some research on the camping in the area.

Spyder Garage

Check the weekly posts on this forum thread for campground and motel availability for Spyderfest I will be doing an update tomorrow
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

pitbull

Is it spyderfest yet!?!?!?

Spyder Garage

Will any of the crew from "Serenity" be there? I'm a big fan.

Spyder Garage

I will Be there!!!
    PE #2735
    RUBBER SIDE DOWN SHINY SIDE UP!!!!!!!!!!
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

A limited supply SpyderFest flags will be available in the online store at www.spyderfest.com later tonight!!

SpyderLovers voted in a recent poll and the flag option below was the clear winner!

These flags will only be offered until the supply runs out, our hope is that these will become a collectors item in years to come!!!

So order soon if you are wanting one,,,,,when they are gone they are gone!!!!

If, IF any are left, they will be available at SpyderFest.

We will have;

100 = 11x15 flags
    and
    25 = 6x9 flags

See you in April!

NOTE: FLAGS WERE ORDERED TODAY. SO, PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THEY SHIP. WE JUST WANTED TO MAKE THEM AVAILABLE TO YOU ASAP!!

Got my 11 X 15 yesterday! Nice lookin flag!!

Spyder Garage

Default Happy Friday Night!

Hello SpyderLovers!

Just posted a few more registered guests on Post #1 of this thread. Looks like we are getting VERY close to 400 on the list!

The MoGang got some very good news today about our Special Project that we are going to have at SpyderFest this year.
    The details for the entire evening aren't fully ironed out yet,,, and rest assured, we will let you all know when they are,,, but today Len got some good news about our Friday Night Lights event! We locked up the venue and we think you will find it VERY interesting!

We really think everyone will like this new addition to SpyderFest and will enjoy the Spyder paint and LED shows and the gathering of friends. We think we should have a lot more news about this rolling out over the next few weeks as we get all the pieces put into place, so watch this post on SpyderLovers and also we will email you if you are on our list about any updates.

MoLee, the Ride Committee Master , is coming right along with the ride routes, maps and points of interest on each ride. These will be posted in your registration books when you arrive (((I CAN'T WAIT !!! ))). The books will be finalized over the next few weeks and go to the printer at the last minute so we can keep any changes to a minimum.

SpyderLady Linda has ordered the limited edition SpyderFest Flags, and many, of you have ordered off the website already. If you haven't ordered, remember that these will be a one time run, so if you are interested, go to www.spyderfest.com and order now. When they are gone, they are gone! . For those of you who have already ordered, we expect the flags to arrive in the next couple of weeks and we will begin shipping AS SOON as they arrive.

Finally, in the posts above, we started a little competition among the states. MoLee had a great idea and asked if we could list the registered folks "by state" so you can see who all will be coming from your state. The rest of MoGang agreed and I will work on this over the weekend and post that listing for you all to see. That should generate some interest in each state and maybe help make it easier get some rYding groups together. You can see who is coming from your state and PM them if you want to get a group together. A lot of you are already doing that like the California, Wisconsin-Illinois, Ohio, and of course, Florida Express among others.

Starting to really get exciting now. We are only a little over 74 days out!

See you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

I got reservations at Lady Bug Campgrounds. She is going to put me somewhere and run a power cord to my plot of ground.
    That's OK with me cause I'll be at SpyderFest! WooHoo!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Is it spyderfest yet!?!?!?
    Not yet............thank goodness! I think that we still have a few things to get done. But, knowing you Len, you've probably been burring the midnight oil and getting it all lined out.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

WHOOAAAHOOOOO!!!!!! 394 registered!!! Gona be a huuummmmm dinger of a get together!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Very Un-Scientific State By State SpyderLovers Coming To SpyderFest

OK Folks, I am going to post this Un-Scientific, State-By-State listing with some qualifiers!

Do not try to tie these numbers (in total) back to Post #1 in this thread and here is why.

I simply took the paid attendees (by state and SpyderLovers Handle) and sorted them. There are a number of attendees who had guests and simply listed "guest" in their registration as a SpyderLovers handle, so while we are very happy they are coming , it wouldn't help much for you to be able to PM them here, so I did not include them. I also did not verify whether the handles were accurate or not, I just included what was entered on the order forms.

Also, there are some "proper names" in here that may or may not be SpyderLovers handles, so if a PM doesn't work, don't blame me I am just the messenger!

This listing is merely for fun and for you to see if you can find others in your area that you may want to rYde in with.

If you see one that I have missed, just PM me and I'll add it, but don't quote the list or we will have mass confusion!

So having said that,,,, here you go and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

State SpyderLoversHandle
    -------------------------
    AL Bumblebee67
    AL CrimsonSpy
    AL Deanarm
    AL GI Jane
    AL roysbassets
    AL spiketwd
    AL STUNMUN
    AL Glider3J

AR Joe
    AR MRS SPYDERPOPS
    AR SPYDERPOPS
    AR SpyFun 1 & 2
    AR Parduff
    AR RoHo
    AR FaranH

AZ CANDY
    AZ Cricket
    AZ GREG
    AZ HillBilly
    AZ PEGGY
    AZ ronv
    AZ ScottVance
    AZ SharonVance
    AZ Wichita Mikey
    AZ YumaJim

CA Agent99
    CA bfaston3
    CA Desert Spyder
    CA Joy Zane
    CA LunarRover
    CA Mickster
    CA Mrs Pincushion
    CA Nor-Cal Spyder
    CA Pincushion
    CA SpyderGirl
    CA TICKETBAIT
    CA Uncle Dave
    CA Ed Brown

FL BikerDoc
    FL bingo007
    FL Blinc
    FL CJ/johnnyg
    FL johnnyg
    FL Dave01
    FL DocRags
    FL DocDoru
    FL Effgjamis
    FL ERags
    FL gkerrs
    FL InspectorGadget
    FL Mrs inspectorgadget
    FL Lenny
    FL Recon
    FL Carol
    FL reggystan
    FL spyder#353
    FL Topock
    FL W.P. Millington
    FL WaltH
    FL Wheeler~
    FL Willo
    FL Shaina
    FL Slyder
    FL Slyder2
    FL Eightballbob

GA BigBadBob
    GA boots1
    GA Cavman
    GA Doc - Riverside
    GA FancyNancy
    GA Hawk
    GA jeromeb
    GA marklawson
    GA sewnonnie
    GA Tammy
    GA Yol Bolsun!
    GA Cracker
    GA Skosh
    GA SilverFox

IA 3TRACS
    IA Buckshot
    IA cdf13
    IA iowaspyderlove
    IA Mowerman
    IA Nan
    IA Spyderwoman
    IA tbulens
    IA wolfee
    IA Big Arm
    IA xs_wrx
    IA SpyderDJS

IL BMW
    IL Bofus
    IL CanAm-Y
    IL cdem0229
    IL cdem0229 Wife
    IL Deb
    IL dmdahnert
    IL Doug B
    IL HntngTrout
    IL JJW SpyderRider
    IL jlb
    IL Joyce
    IL JPV
    IL Karen
    IL Lady Macca
    IL Macca
    IL Owens9Finger
    IL Papa
    IL Peoriafirefighter
    IL Recordingguy
    IL SmokinSpyder
    IL Sny
    IL Spiderwoman
    IL StickMan
    IL tofriendscreek
    IL tofriendscreek2
    IL willykaye
    IL willykaye98
    IL Y Rider
    IL YBlue
    IL GOBLIN
    IL VENOM
    IL Retired1
    IL Moover
    IL Kempy
    IL EnglekeW
    IL EnglekeL
    IL s-wood newbie
    IL rluter
    IL Chickenhoose
    IL Mr Orange

IN 8Legs
    IN dick574
    IN IndianaTerry
    IN Janet
    IN Lisa
    IN motor jim
    IN Mrs.SilverGhost
    IN rcdurango
    IN rcdurango's wife
    IN retread
    IN SilverGhost
    IN Tony
    IN Trickie Dick

KS Cheifbanty
    KS ddfried
    KS Jersey Girl
    KS kbfk
    KS OP Spyder
    KS spyderbirds
    KS Spydermedicrn
    KS webweaver
    KS lindalulu
    KS dadad1
    KS boomerke

KY Auntgeezer
    KY CowAm
    KY CyncySpyder & Teddy
    KY kyfarmgal
    KY KYSPYDER
    KY kyspydergal
    KY KYSPYDRESS
    KY Leon
    KY Pat
    KY StriperKing
    KY UKBLUE1
    KY Unclegeezer
    KY XEXMNR
    KY SportySpyder

LA Barb
    LA Dave
    LA juju
    LA tim
    LA Gene0108
    LA Rlobell
    LA UNTIL

ME araknid

MI bitsy224m
    MI Bonno
    MI boots
    MI CynLuna
    MI dancogan
    MI Firefly
    MI hansensmomx2
    MI LittleBadWolf
    MI NancysToy (Scotty)
    MI wife of NancysToy
    MI Rando
    MI rhansen309
    MI Someguy
    MI Somegirl
    MI spydrluvr
    MI wife Deb {boots}
    MI Plumbmaster
    MI snowskingspin
    MI cunicorn
    MI RedShooter
    MI Tinkerbell

MN ButchA2025
    MN ButchA2025 - Paula
    MN Eagle
    MN Nipette
    MN SAM
    MN SethO
    MN SOARING HAWK
    MN The Nip

MO Adopted Orphans
    MO Blue Spirit
    MO Bugger
    MO Bugger
    MO BumbleBee
    MO Cherylrose
    MO Cliff & Patty
    MO ConnieMac
    MO Dave Bear
    MO Firebug
    MO Frank A Naes V
    MO Gary
    MO Gary
    MO GloryRyders
    MO G-Man
    MO Jerry G
    MO Joanie
    MO KCPete
    MO KCPete wife
    MO kevorama
    MO KillSwitch
    MO Kinderhook
    MO Lori
    MO MoLee
    MO Paladent
    MO Patti Bear
    MO punisher
    MO punisher girl
    MO RED RIDER
    MO RED RIDER TOO
    MO SallyNash
    MO Silver Spirit
    MO spyderal11
    MO SpyderLady
    MO SpyderMeLucky
    MO Squeak
    MO Starrider
    MO SteveMac
    MO Teresa J Naes
    MO ThreeFeet
    MO Paulaha
    MO Scott
    MO DNAGRL
    MO Chi Chi
    MO rock n roll
    MO SpyderMonkey4
    MO 1toxicspyder
    MO Spyderbitten
    MO Spyderbitten guest
    MO TamiJacobs1963
    MO Grizzly Bear
    MO Saw
    MO Pami
    MO glassspyder
    MO Mitch
    MO CMA Cowboy
    MO thebarber
    MO EasySpyder
    MO Spyderdancer
    MO HarleyConvert

MS 3up
    MS Noral
    MS FLICKAANN
    MS CAN-AM GRANNY

NC BigDog
    NC Derk
    NC Imp
    NC kencraft
    NC Leslee
    NC Pete
    NC Rat
    NC RLM
    NC Spydergurl
    NC StormSpyder
    NC wildbill6565
    NC J Mark
    NC Staysafeonline

NH rhinozxq

NJ kentompkins
    NJ Spyder111

NV loujoy
    NV minerdoug
    NV SpyderAnn01
    NV CPTJAM

NY Spderjockey
    NY Spyder Lady
    NY Spyderman990

OH AnnaMarie
    OH Blue RT
    OH Bootie
    OH FloydBaughman
    OH KingGeek
    OH Lionking
    OH Mongo
    OH mrsviperryder
    OH Smursey
    OH Spyder Phyl
    OH stillriding
    OH tajohn
    OH Turkey Slayer
    OH viperryder
    OH Stoney1
    OH Stoney1 Wife
    OH Gonker
    OH acriner77
    OH Oldmanzues

OK Blondie
    OK Blondie2

OR SEAL FLOORBOARDS
    OR SPACETRUCKER

PA BUD2061
    PA clueless
    PA dot
    PA FrankPA
    PA IBRP
    PA IBRP2
    PA joyriverside
    PA Piernik
    PA sharp

SC Freebob
    SC oldbaldguy
    SC Schultzi

TN Lamonster
    TN 2-Up Ryder with zrc
    TN Andrea
    TN BarbWire
    TN BettyBoop
    TN Buddy
    TN Bullant12
    TN CjackG
    TN CjackG - Nancy
    TN Dentin028
    TN EddieK
    TN GLHRN
    TN Jan
    TN Joe Schmoe
    TN LadyGrace
    TN Louie
    TN Lynipoo
    TN NYFDTSDEMT
    TN Pat
    TN pampchic
    TN PeacefulBen
    TN pikememphis
    TN Rudy
    TN sue83047
    TN unclefuzz
    TN zrc
    TN Godfather
    TN Anna
    TN Memphisdan
    TN H8CNCR

TX big wayne
    TX Billieboop
    TX bglugla
    TX Diesel Deb
    TX flamingobabe
    TX fmftxs
    TX HotGlue
    TX Kathy
    TX linda
    TX ms warp10
    TX Mookie
    TX ntxYguy2009
    TX nudle
    TX Padre Spyder
    TX Phil
    TX Phil's Wife
    TX RanHag
    TX Rayyou
    TX rcantrell52
    TX rodger king
    TX Schnauzer
    TX Sillygirl30
    TX Spyderdiva
    TX Spyderrose
    TX Spydette
    TX Texasspyder
    TX Tigger
    TX Tiggerette
    TX Twain
    TX tx web rider
    TX warp10
    TX Winnie
    TX Yazz
    TX Robin
    TX Sidelmad
    TX RainMan
    TX SpyRider

VA 2 Stricklands
    VA Germainiac64
    VA SeaBreeze
    VA spyder-dude
    VA R.E.S.R.
    VA Ed
    VA Cheryl

VT BLUE KNIGHT 911

WA murphybrown

WI gary lester
    WI JCSmoke
    WI Jvicker
    WI packbuckbrew
    WI Spyderwatey
    WI Wildwoman
    WI Machinegunner
    WI Frenchie
    WI Explorer53525
    WI spyderloverx2

CANADA
    ------
    Nudle (Mississauga, Ontario)
    FastFraser (Orangeville)
    NorthStar (Blenheim, Ontario)
    Trooper (John-Elka)
    Last edited by SteveMac; 04-17-2012 at 05:02 PM.