Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Guys can a make a real suggestion.....move to a closer hotel at least sullivan St.clair is a pretty good haul, and would cut you short on some of the fun Sullivan has better and nicer hotels and is only 23 miles st.clair is closer to almost 40 miles, we have a ton of stuff happing in the evening would be good to have you not having to drive so far Besides Jim, I may need a body guard and you would be to far away to Seriously Get a hotel in sullivan MO or west St.james or Rolla all way closer....theres alot of cops toward St.clair
    Yep, or even Wildwood Springs in Steelville. Only 7 miles away.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Not sure what happened.

It was supposed to run through Midnight tonight. I just went in and made a change to the store. See if that helps and let us know.

Thanks!

It went through and I am officially registered, thanks for looking into it!

Hope to see you all in April!

3TRACS
    Happy Former-Spyder owner!
    2008 SM5 PE# 3518 / Intense Blue Pearl (sold 2014)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3tracs View Post
    It went through and I am officially registered, thanks for looking into it!

Hope to see you all in April!

3TRACS
    Happy to help!

Spyder Garage

Default No Spyders on the Green??

I just noticed that... I know last year we did it on Friday (and now we are doing Friday Night Lights which I'm looking forward to) and now I don't see Spyders on the Green anywhere. I thought that was a good cause and had lots of fun rYding the on the cart paths! Just wanted to know if there is an update.
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Spyder Garage

Hey Erick
    We haven't finalized the details yet. But Friday Night Lights has some very exciting potential to be the big night of the event. We did have to cut Spyders On The Greens, however we will have a fund raising component built into Friday Night Lights that we think even more people will participate and have fun in!

We are having a planning meeting this weekend and hope to have more info to release after that!

Spyder Garage

Hey Erick
    We haven't finalized the details yet. But Friday Night Lights has some very exciting potential to be the big night of the event. We did have to cut Spyders On The Greens, however we will have a fund raising component built into Friday Night Lights that we think even more people will participate and have fun in!

We are having a planning meeting this weekend and hope to have more info to release after that!
    I know that whatever you guys come up with will be a hit!! If I were near the area I would would have helped with that event but between the distance and other duties it's harder to do than say. I was just looking for an excuse to play golf and ryde my at the same time!
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default spyderfeast

Could I please get some help and Info on the spyderfeast. I have never been and am dumb from the begining to the end when it comes to first step in making this come about. I am from East Tn. Is there a place I need to go to to Reg. and a site for all the motels? Any and all help would be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by viperred View Post
    Could I please get some help and Info on the spyderfeast. I have never been and am dumb from the begining to the end when it comes to first step in making this come about. I am from East Tn. Is there a place I need to go to to Reg. and a site for all the motels? Any and all help would be welcome. Thank you in advance.
    Absolutely.

First, visit www.spyderfest.com for registration info, schedule of events, lodging/visitor info, vendor info and more. You can also reach us by email at info@spyderfest.com for any questions not answered on the website.

Spyderfest is a grassroots event for SpyderLovers and is put on by SpyderLovers.

It is a gathering of old friends, and friends yet to be. We rYde, eat good food, and visit with each other and with vendors who specialize in products designed specifically for the Spyder.

If I can help in any way email me at the address above and I'll be glad to give you my phone number if you prefer to talk about the event.

Come join us and several hundred other SpyderLovers in April in Cuba Mo!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

Received the info you sent on the spyderfeast. Thank you sooooo much, for your reply. You are very helpful.

Do please send phone number.
    Last edited by viperred; 02-04-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you !

Absolutely.

First, visit www.spyderfest.com for registration info, schedule of events, lodging/visitor info, vendor info and more. You can also reach us by email at info@spyderfest.com for any questions not answered on the website.

Spyderfest is a grassroots event for SpyderLovers and is put on by SpyderLovers.

It is a gathering of old friends, and friends yet to be. We rYde, eat good food, and visit with each other and with vendors who specialize in products designed specifically for the Spyder.

If I can help in any way email me at the address above and I'll be glad to give you my phone number if you prefer to talk about the event.

Come join us and several hundred other SpyderLovers in April in Cuba Mo!!!

Got the info you sent to me about the spyderfeast,and want to thank you for it. Sorry I am not good at all on comp and sure would like your phone number, with best times to call for questions. I am in Tn.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Can anyone tell me if there is going to be any vendors that do graphic work, pin striping? Things such as that. All the big rallies I go to have them and as I am getting a nice new shiny paint job I was wanting some accent work done I wouldn't mind spending my money with someone who supports spyders. But, if not I will need to find another option. Thanks for any info guys.

Spyder Garage

Default 2/04 Lodging Update for Spyderfest '12 : Time to make reservations is NOW...

This week was the first noticeable change in housing...there is starting to be many more inquiries, reservations made and a couple cancellations. So if you are thinking I really should make that reservation I would encourage you to do just that. Most facilities are open to a reasonable (48-72 hr) cancellation without penalty. So JUST DO IT or else you will

Legend:
    A: will list availability and type
    W: Does this property have a waitlist and if so how many are on it.
    SP: Special Pricing for Spyderfest: Remember you must ask for it to receive it.
    M: Misc info for this specific property

Wildwood Springs Lodge: 573-775-2400 A: 50 rooms/7 houses w: na SP: ?
    Wagon Wheel Inn: 573-885-3411 A: N0 W: just started one SP: No
    Super 8 Motel: 573-885-2087 A: N0 W: 8 SP: Yes M: Host Motel they will maps/schedules for everyone attending Spyderfest
    Chateau Inn: 573-885-0100 A: 2 smoking W: 5 SP: Yes
    Best Western: 573-885-7707 A: N0 W: 2 on list SP: Yes
    Frisco St. B&B: 573-775-4247 A: Yes W: not at present SP: Yes
    Huzza Valley Resort: 800-367-4516 A: 2 left W:n/a SP: Maybe M: Also have NS lodging and camping/RV: everything available
    Comfort Inn (Rolla): 573-368-4300 A: YES all rooms NSmoking W: No SP: Maybe
    Baymont Inn (Rolla): 573-364-7000 A: YES (have limited Ns & Smo left) W: No SP: Yes
    Budget Lodging (St Clair): 800-958-4354 A: Yes both NS & Smo) W: No SP: Yes

Lady Bug Campground: 573-885-3622 A: N0 W: No SP: Same as last year
    Indian Springs Campground: 573-775-2266 A: YES W: n/a SP: Maybe M: they also have cabins and lodging available
    **also has lodging
    Lucky Clover Campground: 573-775-2419 A: YES W: n/a SP: No

**Huzza Valley Camping/RV 800-367-4516 A: YES
    Ozark Outdoors (Leesburg-5 mi fr Cuba): 800-888-0023 A: Yes W: SP: ?

See you next week!!!! Remember NO TIME LIKE NOW to make that reservation.

My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

MOgang Member & Pyro-Man kevorama's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by silygirl30 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is going to be any vendors that do graphic work, pin striping? Things such as that. All the big rallies I go to have them and as I am getting a nice new shiny paint job I was wanting some accent work done I wouldn't mind spending my money with someone who supports spyders. But, if not I will need to find another option. Thanks for any info guys.
    Sily, I wish I could answer that, I can't. We are still getting vendors in day by day. Maybe, what you'll find by the time that you get here, is that we have a great pinstriper. One of our main artist is Danny Ferris. I don't know if he does instant on stripes. He's a custom painter. It's still early, we might have some 'hands on guys' that can do that. I'm not in a position to promise you that there will be a pinstriper.

Sorry,

Kevin
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow.”
    James Dean

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by viperred View Post

Got the info you sent to me about the spyderfeast,and want to thank you for it. Sorry I am not good at all on comp and sure would like your phone number, with best times to call for questions. I am in Tn.
    Sure thing. I'll send you a PM!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Everybody who wants to come to our "little " get together make sure you tell any motel you get a hold of that you are coming for Spyderfest. and there's a chance they could give you a break on the price. Good luck and hope to see ya'll here. Ryde safe.

Spyder Garage

Default Official Spyderfest 2012 Updates Post

My wife and I registered for Spyderfest on Sunday. Look forward to meeting other members of this board at Spyderfest. Has the list of attending vendors been updated in the last couple of days? When I looked at the Spyderfest site it had not been updated since 1/18.
    Reese
    Last edited by rcantrell52; 02-07-2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Grammar
    2010 RT-S SE5 Orbital Blue

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

someone get a hold of Frogg Toggs, and see if they'll send a
    SMART rep; a long with some merchandise. GOOD rain gear
    is ALWAYS in demand... but usually never in enough supply.

I think they would be a great vendor that would appeal to
    EVERYONE.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcantrell52 View Post
    My wife and I registered for Spyderfest on Sunday. Look forward to meeting other members of this board at Spyderfest. Has the list of attending vendors been updated in the last couple of days? When I looked at the Spyderfest site he had not been updated since 1/18.
    Reese
    A MOST appropriate question!

Will be sending out some updates via email, here on SpyderLovers and also updating SpyderFest.com tonight in fact.

MoGang had our monthly SpyderFest planning meeting this past weekend. Events, rides, vendors are all starting to fall into place. Will be posting more info later tonight!

Spyder Garage

Default Interesting SpyderFest 2012 State by State Tally!

Hello SpyderLovers,

Just working on some SpyderFest 2012 stuff tonight and we thought it might be interesting for you to see
    the current count of registered guests for SpyderFest 2012 in a "State by State" competition!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN. So far we have 31 states represented!
    State Count
    ----- -----
    MO = 48
    IL = 38
    TX = 33
    FL = 23
    TN = 21
    MI = 17
    CA = 14
    IN = 14
    NC = 14
    IA = 12
    PA = 12
    KY = 11
    AZ = 10
    AL = 9
    GA = 9
    WI = 9
    MN = 8
    OH = 8
    KS = 6
    VA = 6
    MS = 5
    NY = 5
    OR = 5
    AR = 4
    LA = 4
    NV = 4
    NH = 3
    SC = 3
    ME = 2
    NJ = 2
    WA = 1

Canada = 2

Legal Disclaimer .......These are only those already paid, and does not include anyone who has committed to going, but have not paid.
    That would get way too complicated to keep up with!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SteveMac; 02-12-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jedd View Post
    I'm there have room lock up the kids!!!
    b
    Jim
    to clarify I will be attending the spider festival also I will be lodging at the super 8 in cuba missouri.

3 tracks setho and I will be leaving tiffin some time on tuesday it will depend on weather and when seth find his way to my place

you or anyone else is welcome to join us on our annual pilgrimage. as always it is requested no cameras or audio recording devices 4 the journey to and from.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

(Insert whiney irritating sing-songy voice here).......
    Aaaaahem......
    TEXAS IS BEATING CALIFORNIA.... TEXAS IS BEATING CALIFORNIA....TEXAS IS BEATING CALIFORNIA....

=============================
    Phil - Tyler TX
    Sent from my iPad4 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Default Four More Vendors Have Announced They Will Be At SpyderFest 2012!

The news tonight is that four additional vendors have announced that they will be at SpyderFest in April!

Ultimate Seats will be at SpyderFest with seats so comfortable that your butt will think it has gone to heaven! CLICK HERE to visit their website and find out more about their great products for your Spyder.

Baker Built Air Wings has announced that they will be at SpyderFest in April also. CLICK HERE to visit their website to find products that "Make Riding More Comfortable In All Weather Conditions!"

BJ's Impressions will have a booth at SpyderFest where you will find Spyder Jewelry Headbands Bags T shirts & more!

TricLed will also be at SpyderFest, where Reggy and Steve from TricLed will be on hand to help Spyder riders get "LIT UP!" with many of their popular lighting products. Reggy says, "Stop by and say hello, we'll be doing minor installs for anyone needing assistance with LED lighting, floorboards or Steve's new brake pedals. Most of all were here to enjoy the festivities and seeing many of you again. Safe riding and see you at Cowtown!" CLICK HERE to visit TricLed's website today!

Also, be sure to visit the Offical SpyderFest Vendors page at: www.spyderfest.com/Vendors.html

Spyder Garage

Default Needed Washington's Spyder Ryders

Only one from Washington come on I need more heading to Spyderfest from WA sign up load up and let's go it is so a must do
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

The news tonight is that four additional vendors have announced that they will be at SpyderFest in April!

Ultimate Seats will be at SpyderFest with seats so comfortable that your butt will think it has gone to heaven! CLICK HERE to visit their website and find out more about their great products for your Spyder.

Baker Built Air Wings has announced that they will be at SpyderFest in April also. CLICK HERE to visit their website to find products that "Make Riding More Comfortable In All Weather Conditions!"

BJ's Impressions will have a booth at SpyderFest where you will find Spyder Jewelry Headbands Bags T shirts & more!

TricLed will also be at SpyderFest, where Reggy and Steve from TricLed will be on hand to help Spyder riders get "LIT UP!" with many of their popular lighting products. Reggy says, "Stop by and say hello, we'll be doing minor installs for anyone needing assistance with LED lighting, floorboards or Steve's new brake pedals. Most of all were here to enjoy the festivities and seeing many of you again. Safe riding and see you at Cowtown!" CLICK HERE to visit TricLed's website today!

Also, be sure to visit the Offical SpyderFest Vendors page at: www.spyderfest.com/Vendors.html

Spyder Garage

Hello SpyderLovers,

Just working on some SpyderFest 2012 stuff tonight and we thought it might be interesting for you to see
    the current count of registered guests for SpyderFest 2012 in a "State by State" competition!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN. So far we have 31 states represented!
    State Count
    ----- -----
    MO = 48
    IL = 38
    TX = 33
    FL = 23
    TN = 21
    MI = 17
    CA = 14
    IN = 14
    NC = 14
    IA = 12
    PA = 12
    KY = 11
    AZ = 10
    AL = 9
    GA = 9
    WI = 9
    MN = 8
    OH = 8
    KS = 6
    VA = 6
    MS = 5
    NY = 5
    OR = 5
    AR = 4
    LA = 4
    NV = 4
    NH = 3
    SC = 3
    ME = 2
    NJ = 2
    WA = 1

Grand
    Total = 360

Legal Disclaimer .......These are only those already paid, and does not include anyone who has committed to going, but have not paid.
    That would get way too complicated to keep up with!!!!!!!
    Guess no Canadians are going .
    Happy Owner