Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest web site

Please check Spyderlovers "general discussion" for info on Spyderfest 2012. Web site is up and running. We are offering early registration price reductions. Please sign up early. Look forward to seeing you there!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Was just on the site and could not register and didn't see anything about cost of registration ?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

No online registration yet??? Can't do snail mail to S L O W!

Let us know when online is active!
    2009 Victory Midnight Cherry Vision
    2011 Can-Am Viper Red Spyder RT-S

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joe schmoe View Post
    No online registration yet??? Can't do snail mail to S L O W!

Let us know when online is active!
    To S L O W,,, I agree!

Yes, we will have the online registration piece up and running either tomorrow or the next day. We have to complete certain pieces, like making the site live, and then verifying some micro credits, before they allow us to accept credit card payments, but I expect that to be completed VERY soon!

And I agree with FastFraser, there is a PDF file there now with the pricing, but it would be a very good idea to have that front and center on the registration page, and I'll get that done this evening (the real job intereferes during the day..LOL)

That is what is very cool about this event. It is for SpyderLovers by SpyderLovers!

So when you make suggestions that will make improvements, we hear you!!!

Thanks guys, and I will personally PM you as soon as the online registration and the changes to the registration page is completed!

Only 127 days until SpyderFest!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Finally!

Well, Almost fully available! http://www.spyderfest.com/Registration.html

Due to a barrage of emails... (which tells me everyone is ready to see this going!)

We went ahead and opened up the online registration for SpyderFest 2012 tonight!

For right now,,, only the PayPal portion is working, but many of you indicated that you had PayPal, so I thought we would at least get that out there. We will send out some PMs to those we promised to in a few minutes.

We also finalized some stuff with the credit card processing company and (fingers crossed) it will be live for everyone before this weekend. So MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Sorry for the late notice, but we MoGang folks burn the midnight oil!

That Len is a slave driver... and Lamont has been yelling at me everyday to hurry up!!

Spyder Garage

Default Will NOT use Paypal

Just tried to register and discovered that only accepting payment thru PayPal. I will not use PayPal. Please advise how to register.....sometimes PayPal will allow payment without having an account with them...but could not find that option on your registration form.
    Let me know and I will get 'er done.....as I want the early registration pricing!!!! By the way...wow the Spyderfest 2012 website is lookin' GREAT...
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Just tried to register and discovered that only accepting payment thru PayPal. I will not use PayPal. Please advise how to register.....sometimes PayPal will allow payment without having an account with them...but could not find that option on your registration form.
    Let me know and I will get 'er done.....as I want the early registration pricing!!!! By the way...wow the Spyderfest 2012 website is lookin' GREAT...
    Hey MurphyBrown!
    I'll PM you as soon as the credit card piece is active. Communicated with them today and I expect that piece to be available by the weekend. Fingers crossed!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SierraSunshine View Post
    We are all starting to get super excited about spyderfest!!! Yesterday my brother ordered that no more crates be destroyed from the spyders, can-am ATV's or the can-am commanders......not sure what he's up toobut i'm sure he has something crazy in mind, if you can get it out of him please let us know
    Oh No! I hear he has a record with the fire department.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Oh No! I hear he has a record with the fire department.
    I believe we have evidence to present Your Honor!!

People's exhibit one:

Spyder Garage

YUP thats my brother.....some how he seems to always keep them on his side, and smiling, even when they have been sent to get him........he won't teach me his tricks
    Oh it's pretty simple.
    Bribery.

If I recall correctly we gave those guys four or five pizzas to take back to the firehouse!!!!

Spyder Garage

But it keeps them happy....................

Now, back to those crates............fodder for the bonfires???

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

We are all starting to get super excited about spyderfest!!! Yesterday my brother ordered that no more crates be destroyed from the spyders, can-am ATV's or the can-am commanders......not sure what he's up toobut i'm sure he has something crazy in mind, if you can get it out of him please let us know
    I think it's obvious: Those who couldn't find accomodations for Spyderfest are going to need a place to sleep.

Spyder Garage

Everything should be working. If not or if you have a problem pm stevemac and he will get you there. He has been working very hard on all of this and it just takes some time. Actually he is ahead of schedule as we were not going to have it ready until the first I'd the new year. So GREAT job Steve!!

SpyderLady