Spyder Garage

Default Forming Trike group in the Lowcountry

Sofia(SDM) and I(tobor9) are trying to start a Low Country Chapter of "Brothers of the Third Wheel"(BTW) Trike group here in Charleston and serving the Lowcountry area,this group would be for all trikes,Spyders,HD's and Honda's or homemade trikes(VW's etc.). Anyone interested in joining please PM,or e-mail(tobor9@me.com) or call me at 843-813-2038. We think we could have a fun group and do some great rydes.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Group

I'm interested. sending you an email.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

I researched their website awhile back during the East Coast Trike-In held in Mt. Airy, NC back in September. Looks very interesting.... While I am not in the Low Country (Sandhills region) I would b interested

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Wishing you a great experience with your endeavor. Group riding and camaradarie are great things.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks 2gunns and akspyderman , we are still looking for some local trickers to join BTW so we can form a chapter.2gunns, I don't know if there is a closer group to you in NC as I don't know where Sandhills is,you are of corse welcome to join us if it is not too far. check the BTW website www.btw-trikers.org to see if there are nearby chapters.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Wikipedia:
    The Sandhills is a region in the interior of North Carolina and South Carolina. It is a strip of ancient beach dunes which generally divides the Piedmont from the Coastal Plains, and is the evidence of a former coastline when the ocean level was higher, or the land lower.

Laurinburg, NC is only a couple of miles from the SC line, quite literally in the middle of nowhere.

"A geographical Oddity... 2 hours from everywhere"

2 hours east of Charlotte
    2 hours west of Wilmington
    2 hours south of Greensboro
    2 hours north of Columbia
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 12-21-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a fun place to live
    tobor9@me.com