Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WHAT'S UNDER YOUR TREE?

What's Santa leaving under your Tree? If he's looking to save some $ it will be a set of Seal FloorBoards! Remember, there's only 14 days till Christmas. All styles are in stock but don't wait till the last minute (I can't think of any other graphics to use so I'll quit now ) Be ready for SpyderFest and..........

Ride in comfort,

John
    sealfloorboards.com

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Are they made with real seals? Don't want any of that tree hugger steel. my floorboards must be made of 100% baby seal. Seal bone for support, leather for style, and teeth for badassitude.

President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arr MiHardies View Post
    Are they made with real seals? Don't want any of that tree hugger steel. my floorboards must be made of 100% baby seal. Seal bone for support, leather for style, and teeth for badassitude.

Sorry but my last "real Seal" FloorBoard went on Black Friday. I'm having to use "synthetic Seal" till at least after SpyderFest. "Real Seal" is such a seasonal item. unfortunately my 'Synthetic Seal" does have the look and feel of Steel and Vinyl. Whatcha gonna do!. They still work and look like "real Seal FloorBoards", and you can still................

Ride in comfort,

John (There is no end to this nonsense)
    Seal FloorBoards