Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Re: Durango

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Time to revive this thread MoGang and I will update the first post so we know who is going where and when. PLEASE let me know if I have anyone listed incorrectly!

SpyderLady Linda and others are taking a long and winding road, but we can all meet up in Albuquerque and hopefully stay at the same hotel.

For those of you who haven't yet booked in Albuquerque, here is the info.

I Just booked a room for June 19th at:
    Ramada Hotel & Conference 10300 Hotel Avenue Northeast Albuquerque NM Phone:1-505-296-4852

Steve,

Thanks for the info. Just got it done also. Did you ever get a place in Durango?
    My 2 Brothers exhaust that I had installed at Spyderfest broke.
    It's not like it keeps me from riding.
    I think Cowtown only stays open until early afternoon on Sat. & I don't know if I can get there soon enough to get it fixed then.
    I'm trying to get ahold of Len to see what it takes to get it fixed.
    I hope your schedule is slowing down.
    Yesterday's go kart win should help you enjoy life.

Dick

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dick574 View Post
    Steve,

Thanks for the info. Just got it done also. Did you ever get a place in Durango?
    My 2 Brothers exhaust that I had installed at Spyderfest broke.
    It's not like it keeps me from riding.
    I think Cowtown only stays open until early afternoon on Sat. & I don't know if I can get there soon enough to get it fixed then.
    I'm trying to get ahold of Len to see what it takes to get it fixed.
    I hope your schedule is slowing down.
    Yesterday's go kart win should help you enjoy life.

Dick
    I haven't yet gotten a place in Durango. But I am thinking of looking at a condo that would house six people and split the cost???

For example, this place is only 15-20 minutes from the fairgrounds
    http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p7047152h#map

Anyone interested??? At $225 per nite, with five people it would be $45 per person or $38 ea with six people.
    Last edited by SteveMac; 06-04-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Spyder Garage

Hey Steve, Three Feet was talking Saturday about going on her own so I do not think that she will be with us. Maybe she will "chime in" on this thread and give us an update. Also, I assume, that Spyder Rock from Canada will still be going with us. I think that he was getting work done at Cowtown and was staying over to ryde out Monday morning with the group.

I mentioned in a PM to you about Scott and Paula but it looks like you already new about them going. We will see Paula at lunch today so I will let her know about the Ramada in N.M.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Hey Steve, Three Feet was talking Saturday about going on her own so I do not think that she will be with us. Maybe she will "chime in" on this thread and give us an update. Also, I assume, that Spyder Rock from Canada will still be going with us. I think that he was getting work done at Cowtown and was staying over to ryde out Monday morning with the group.

I mentioned in a PM to you about Scott and Paula but it looks like you already new about them going. We will see Paula at lunch today so I will let her know about the Ramada in N.M.
    I'm heading out on the 17th and taking 54( once I get there) all the way ( turns into 400 after awhile) to Walsenburg where another spyderlover has kindly let me stay at their place. Then on to Durango and the KOA. Sooo You all want to go to Albaquerqu first. I can't do that one. Still have to get the rest of my stay In Durango set. Gotta get with that PDQ!!!! See ya there.

Spyder Garage

Starting to get more excited about this trip, now that I am booking rooms and making plans finally!

Looking forward to riding and going to an event just for the pure pleasure of it and getting to visit with everyone!

OH Yeah!

Spyder Garage

Bump.

So is the current short route leaving from Cuba itinerary (leaving on the 18th) ok with everyone? Or, would you rather leave earlier on the 17th and take it a bit easier on the ride? I am open to either way. I'm so excited and happy to go that I'll agree to ALMOST anything right now!!

Spyder Garage

And I did book that condo today. Scott, Paula, Dick as well as me and Connie are staying there. The place has good ratings.

Time is ticking down!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Steve, we have made reservations at the Chateau Inn in Cuba for Sunday night. Question................do you have a planned stop for breakfast after we have gone a ways or did you planned to eat before we left Cuba at 7AM? If we were stopping along the way we could leave earlier if you wanted. It's just a thought!

Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    Steve, we have made reservations at the Chateau Inn in Cuba for Sunday night. Question................do you have a planned stop for breakfast after we have gone a ways or did you planned to eat before we left Cuba at 7AM? If we were stopping along the way we could leave earlier if you wanted. It's just a thought!
    Hey Jim, I think most of us will be in Cuba on Sunday night. So let's all have dinner together and decide on when to leave. I'd definitely be up for leaving at 6:00 and riding out a tankful before we grab breakfast. Either way is fine with me. We can decide as a group at say, MoHicks on Sunday evening?

Just check out this cute couple!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Newbie to the group

Hey all! Sharon and I are heading for Durango also, with a stop over in Denver enroute. We leave the Lake area Sunday morning, stay in Denver Monday night, then on to Durango Tue morning. We're staying at a campgroud outside of town. (RV'ing it this time).

I have a question for the group, and I wave the white flag right up front, am I gonna get stoned (rocks, not buzzed) if I show up on an obnoxious sounding Harley Ultra? Sharon is the Spyder rider.....

Look forward to meeting some of y'all!

Sharon and Scott
    Last edited by shagan77; 06-07-2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    Proud owners of:

2011 Spyder Ltd, modified suspension and cool paint job, LED lights!
    2009 (His) Harley Ultra, countless mods (and 342 Harley T-Shirts).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by shagan77 View Post
    Hey all! Sharon and I are heading for Durango also, with a stop over in Denver enroute. We leave the Lake area Sunday morning, stay in Denver Monday night, then on to Durango Tue morning. We're staying at a campgroud outside of town. (RV'ing it this time).

I have a question for the group, and I wave the white flag right up front, am I gonna get stoned (rocks, not buzzed) if I show up on an obnoxious sounding Harley Ultra? Sharon is the Spyder rider.....

Look forward to meeting some of y'all!

Sharon and Scott

Fine with us, but I am not sure if BRP will let that Hog into the fairgrounds.

This is my first owner's event, so I am not sure.

Very Active Member cyclelover63's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My wife and I are leaving Saturday night after I get off work from St louis and probably going to go just as far as Rolla or Cuba...We are trying to get an early start because we don't think we can keep up with the Mo Gang!...i will be looking for you in out rear view mirrors...lol..We definitely think we are going to make the return trip with you though..Can't wait!

Spyder Garage

Hey Jim, I think most of us will be in Cuba on Sunday night. So let's all have dinner together and decide on when to leave. I'd definitely be up for leaving at 6:00 and riding out a tankful before we grab breakfast. Either way is fine with me. We can decide as a group at say, MoHicks on Sunday evening?

Just check out this cute couple!
    Works for us...........we should be in around 5:30 of 6:00 PM. Pick a time to meet and we will make it! By the way, one of them is really cute but the other is kind of "old and grizzly". Want to quess which is which?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bootie View Post
    Hi Guys. I just made my reservations at Knights Inn in Durango for 6/20 - 6/22. I will be coming from Ohio. The ride from Ohio to Cuba, MO is an easy 2 day trip so I could meet you in Cuba on 6/18 or so. When are you planning on leaving Cuba?
    After the Event I will be heading up to Ft. Collins and Glacier, NP and then up to Yellowknife, NW so I won't be riding back with you.
    What route you taking from OH to Cuba, MO and when you planning on getting there? Looking to met up with some to ride out in a group.
    Kinggeek
    Mandeville,LA

VERY HAPPY Spyder Ryder!

Where have we been on the Spyder? See below:

Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 in Congac

Spyder Garage

Default Can we come too?

Steve,

My daughter and I would like to join the caravan if it is cool to do so? We were planning on going from Cincinnati,OH to Spingfield, MO on Sunday but we can cut that a little short in Cuba and leave with you guys on Monay morning.
    Kinggeek
    Mandeville,LA

VERY HAPPY Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kinggeek View Post
    Steve,

My daughter and I would like to join the caravan if it is cool to do so? We were planning on going from Cincinnati,OH to Spingfield, MO on Sunday but we can cut that a little short in Cuba and leave with you guys on Monay morning.
    Absolutely! That would be great. I'll PM you my cell number.

Spyder Garage

Absolutely! That would be great. I'll PM you my cell number.
    We will try and get a room at the Wagon wheel and see you at Mo Hicks on Sunday then!

Edit: We have a room at the Wagon Wheel!
    Last edited by kinggeek; 06-09-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    Kinggeek
    Mandeville,LA

VERY HAPPY Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Update!

GloryRyders Jim and Linda along with Scott and Paula are leaving earlier now and getting to go see the Grand Canyon for a while longer.

However, ConnieMac can't get off work, so our plans remain the same but for a smaller group.

Just want to verify that we have everyone listed below who will rendevous in Cuba and head out on Monday morning.

Dick574
    KingGeek
    CyncySpyder
    SteveMac and ConnieMac

Everyone sound off please so we will know for sure. And if there is anyone else out there interested, feel free to post here also!

Plans are still to meet and eat on Sunday evening at MoHicks (7;00? Ok with everyone?)
    While at dinner we will exchange contact info and make plans as to what time to leave on Monday morning.
    Route remains the same as long as everyone is in agreement.

See you all soon!

Spyder Garage

Default MoGang Ryde to Colorado for BRP Owners Event!

Update!

GloryRyders Jim and Linda along with Scott and Paula are leaving earlier now and getting to go see the Grand Canyon for a while longer.

However, ConnieMac can't get off work, so our plans remain the same but for a smaller group.

Just want to verify that we have everyone listed below who will rendevous in Cuba and head out on Monday morning.

Dick574
    KingGeek
    CyncySpyder
    SteveMac and ConnieMac

Everyone sound off please so we will know for sure. And if there is anyone else out there interested, feel free to post here also!

Plans are still to meet and eat on Sunday evening at MoHicks (7;00? Ok with everyone?)
    While at dinner we will exchange contact info and make plans as to what time to leave on Monday morning.
    Route remains the same as long as everyone is in agreement.

See you all soon!

I'll see you on Sat. after I get done at Cowtown.
    Dinner on Sat. ??
    Sun. at 7:00 pm at MoHicks is fine.
    Getting excited.
    Should get my bike back tomorrow (throttle body).

Dick

Spyder Garage

Default We are in.

We will be in Sunday evening and see you all at the Wagon Wheel or Mo Hicks.
    Kinggeek
    Mandeville,LA

VERY HAPPY Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dick574 View Post
    I'll see you on Sat. after I get done at Cowtown.
    Dinner on Sat. ??
    Sun. at 7:00 pm at MoHicks is fine.
    Getting excited.
    Should get my bike back tomorrow (throttle body).

Dick

Hey Dick,
    Ms ConnieMac is insistent that we have a fathers day lunch here on Sunday, so it looks like we won't be in Cuba until Sunday afternoon. PM me your cell and we will hook up on Sunday.

See everyone Sunday!

Spyder Garage

We will see everyone in Albuquerque. Scott was able to get time off on Friday so we figured we would take full advantage of the extra time. Have a safe journey and god bless us all. See you all in New Mexico!
    Paula

Proud owner of Beautiful Blue 2012 SE5 A&C
    Mods:
    -(Performance Package) Elka Suspension, 2 Brothers Exhaust, Premium Stereo, Chrome Kit, Painted Dash, Sport Rims, Performance Wires 8 Plugs, Ram Air, Fog Lights, Back Rest.
    -Butler Drink Holder
    -Baker Air Wings with Uppers
    -SpiderPops Bumpskid, Lower Radiator Blockoff Plate, Stainless Steel Mesh Grills
    -Helmet Pig Tails
    -Web Board Floorboards
    -Web Board Passenger Pegs
    -Ultimate Seat

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Paulaha View Post
    We will see everyone in Albuquerque. Scott was able to get time off on Friday so we figured we would take full advantage of the extra time. Have a safe journey and god bless us all. See you all in New Mexico!
    Absolutely. Understand. I would leave earlier if I could, but work is interfering!

Spyder Garage

Default Hotels?

Where is everyone staying in Sayre, OK?
    Kinggeek
    Mandeville,LA

VERY HAPPY Spyder Ryder!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kinggeek View Post
    Where is everyone staying in Sayre, OK?
    Im Planning on just getting a walk in rate right now. The only place I booked rooms in advance was Albuquerque and Durango.