Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Len, hopefully my RT performance is coming along nicely!! If u have so much time more on it would be great. I will be dreaming about it this next week in Mexico
    Hmmmmmmm
    More details please and thank you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Len, hopefully my RT performance is coming along nicely!! If u have so much time more on it would be great. I will be dreaming about it this next week in Mexico
    If you still had the RS, you could be ryding to Mexico instead of having all the grief that the airlines can give you. Have a great trip.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Hola Kinda hard to keep things going from here inMEXICO. You know lots of sun sand and oh did I mention margaritas Having great time. Even got to see some spyders. Police use them here. Be back on Monday. Will be calling Len to get update on progress of my new performance RT.

SpyderLady

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    ..Lol I do have a few fun projects going, and sure i'll come by Sam. So Spyderfest playing, project spyderchopper, and king of the hammers pair of new pitbull buggys being built, and need another adventure...Look out west coaster comming your way in feb, to play in the sand and rocks!
    Len how far west are you going? We should be fairly settled in Las Vegas by then and we would love to return your hospitality.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622