Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pitbull

Default TOO QUIET ON HERE

Its just too quiet on here!........I miss all your all's posts somebody, any body, come on mogang, this form has got to have some action....Its bad when I get bored , stuff gets taken apart, jumped, sunk, broke, hotroded, twisted, or even worse I have to go on and adventure and that could entail a midnight ride to see all of you.......please post something or I coming to see each of you one by one by one by one..........

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Its just too quiet on here!........I miss all your all's posts somebody, any body, come on mogang, this form has got to have some action....Its bad when I get bored , stuff gets taken apart, jumped, sunk, broke, hotroded, twisted, or even worse I have to go on and adventure and that could entail a midnight ride to see all of you.......please post something or I coming to see each of you one by one by one by one..........

Hummm very interesting........ When do you arrive??? I'll buy breakfast.

Spyder Garage

just outside of Dallas, need to work on spyder this weekend, will be glad for your help. will buy breakfast and supper

Spyder Garage

probably not the action you were looking for

pitbull

In true spyder fashion we are going to eat well!!! LOL just need some good fun on here! thanks guys .......Forest, now do I get to pick the place we are eating???? and warp10 your suppose to suprise me with the work

Spyder Garage

Taken apart and hotroded? Careful Len, I may offer up my Spyder for a winter project to keep you busy

Spyder Garage

I will do one better, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between. The Silver Star looks like thisIMG_1084.jpgIMG_1085.jpg

and your advice and ideas would be appreciated.
    Corbin saddle
    spyderpops block off plate, bump skid, belt guard
    IPS
    Tricled LED lights all around(too many to name here)
    Smoothspyder belt tensioner
    Custom Dynamics britesides
    VTC floorboards, upper air vents, spoiler
    BK car stuff HID upgrade
    trailer hitch
    Repainted rear fender, trunk latch assembly, switch cluster, gauge cluster
    cell phone interface kit
    travel cover that no longer fits due to the spoiler
    New sway bar
    New shock relocator

Spyder Garage

You are so right. It has been a little slow lately. I look two or three times a day and there is very little new stuff going on.

Does this mean I need to sell my and find another site?
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Little slow BUT Best group by far!
    New Owners Must have questions ????

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default New Project

Guess I need to get off my butt and get a new project going. That way I can get you to come by every evening and you bring the food! I would have thought you had enough going to keep you busy planning or working.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by JCSMOKE View Post
    I will do one better, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between. The Silver Star looks like thisIMG_1084.jpgIMG_1085.jpg

and your advice and ideas would be appreciated.
    And it gets better! Huuummm so we are open to making some cool changes?!? Lets play...custom paint? elka's?Preformance package? some cool road pegs??? Give me a call i'll play and get you a deal...Midwest style! 800-258-6898 ask for Len

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by 2NFrnt View Post
    Guess I need to get off my butt and get a new project going. That way I can get you to come by every evening and you bring the food! I would have thought you had enough going to keep you busy planning or working.
    ..Lol I do have a few fun projects going, and sure i'll come by Sam. So Spyderfest playing, project spyderchopper, and king of the hammers pair of new pitbull buggys being built, and need another adventure...Look out west coaster comming your way in feb, to play in the sand and rocks!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Joe View Post
    Taken apart and hotroded? Careful Len, I may offer up my Spyder for a winter project to keep you busy
    ...Joe you know I have started some plans for an RS preformance package....And I possibly could use a donner bike....huummm

Spyder Garage

Default Action for today

DSCN1163.jpg
    Went outside--checked the thermometer..BRRR
    Went into garage--checked the spyder--still sleeping--SHOOs

OK that's all the action here for about 3 monthsDSCN1162.jpg

Spyder Garage

...Joe you know I have started some plans for an RS preformance package....And I possibly could use a donner bike....huummm
    Oh really? I could be convinced to have my Spyder used as a donor bike Is this top secret for now or can we get some details?

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

LOL
    With all the emails flying around in the background, the entire MoGang folks are each diligently working on their various Spyderfest projects!!! Len is the only one with enough energy to do all that other stuff!!!

I wish I had that energy!

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    LOL
    With all the emails flying around in the background, the entire MoGang folks are each diligently working on their various Spyderfest projects!!! Len is the only one with enough energy to do all that other stuff!!!

I wish I had that energy!
    ....or he's not doing his job....this might be more of the case lol

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by tconaagt View Post
    DSCN1163.jpg

Went outside--checked the thermometer..BRRR
    Went into garage--checked the spyder--still sleeping--SHOOs

OK that's all the action here for about 3 monthsDSCN1162.jpg
    went out side...came back in.....went outside.....came back in......went outside....came back in,....then in the afternoon,....went out side...... came back.....

Spyder Garage

Lemonster has dropped the bombshell. Things will pick up now. Looks like I'll be going to Cuba more than one time next year.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Joe View Post
    Oh really? I could be convinced to have my Spyder used as a donor bike Is this top secret for now or can we get some details?
    ....for now its in the beging stages but not really top secret, just somethings I'm working on.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerb View Post
    Lemonster has dropped the bombshell. Things will pick up now. Looks like I'll be going to Cuba more than one time next year.
    You have to stop and hang out at cowtown with us...I'm sure I i'll be heading to the event myself

Spyder Garage

As soon as they nail down the date we can start some serious planning... Things are picking up.. Now if only my replacement for my totaled Spyder would come in next week, all would be great here..
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

I'm sorry I've been busy at work and at home (and you know what I'm doing). I guess I'm just not up to my normal mischief!
    Happy Owner

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I'm sorry I've been busy at work and at home (and you know what I'm doing). I guess I'm just not up to my normal mischief!
    Hmmmmmmmmm
    I wonder?

Spyder Garage

Good morning all................Len, you know that we already have a project going . I'm just waiting for a call from you or Dan to say they are in and ready for install. Then I'll bring the in for the install and leave it and the trailer for phase two. I can only afford one project at a time, the curse of retirement and fixed income.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Len, hopefully my RT performance is coming along nicely!! If u have so much time more on it would be great. I will be dreaming about it this next week in Mexico

SpyderLady