Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride to benefit children with disabilities

Hi. I'm a Spyder rider and the Executive Director of an organization that provides barn animal-assisted activities for children with disabilities. (springbrook-farm.org). I'm considering organizing a motorcycle ride to benefit this magical place, and am looking for assistance. Have you organized an event like this? Would you like to help me organize an event to benefit The Barn? I'm not looking for anything huge in the first year, but I would like it to be good enough that people are eager to return years following and for it to get bigger!!

Looking forward to hearing back from my PA Spyder Riders!

Spyder Garage

I have never done anything like this either. But food and free stuff always brings people in. All spyderlovers will come for the good cause I'm sure. I live in quakertown Pa. I also know a coke executive in allentown and an owner of a chic fil a. They both belong to my church. If that helps any. I also work for Stanley and might be able to get some free stuff as well.

Spyder Garage

Good idea, and good luck on your endeavor. Keep us posted and let us know how it goes.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red