pitbull

Default Reserve your VENDOR spot for spyderfest U.S.

We are now open to take vendor spots for Spyderfest U.S., Cuba, Mo, April 24th for setup thru 28th, 2012. Vendor Village will be on location this year, complete with a vendor tent, daily spyder siminars, tech sessions, Elka shock siminars, daily build of a new spyder right out of the crate from start to finish and more! Vendor Village will be open from 8am to 7pm, daily. To register - please contact Len at Cowtown USA 800-258-6898 or cell 314-623-4743. BUMBLE BEE and G-MAN will be handling Vendor Villlage and all the setup. We currently have room for about 25 vendors. Please let us know as soon as possible, so we can also add you to the Spyderfest page. All vendors need to be registered by March 31st, so that my fellow spyderlovers will know you're going to be here....and LOL how much money to save up!!!! Please reply to this thread if you're a vendor and call as well, so we can get you offically registered!

Spyder Garage

I will be there to represent Elka.

reggystan

Thanks Len, please sign us up TricLed.com will be there.

Spyder Garage

Default ISCI

Just left you a voice mail letting you know ISCI will be there. Please reserve us a spot. Thanks.

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    We are now open to take vendor spots for Spyderfest U.S., Cuba, Mo, April 24th for setup thru 28th, 2012. Vendor Village will be on location this year, complete with a vendor tent, daily spyder siminars, tech sessions, Elka shock siminars, daily build of a new spyder right out of the crate from start to finish and more! Vendor Village will be open from 8am to 7pm, daily. To register - please contact Len at Cowtown USA 800-258-6898 or cell 314-623-4743. BUMBLE BEE and G-MAN will be handling Vendor Villlage and all the setup. We currently have room for about 25 vendors. Please let us know as soon as possible, so we can also add you to the Spyderfest page. All vendors need to be registered by March 31st, so that my fellow spyderlovers will know you're going to be here....and LOL how much money to save up!!!! Please reply to this thread if you're a vendor and call as well, so we can get you offically registered!
    Are there sill rooms ailaible for Spiderfest ? I might if I might be persuaded if I didn't have to bring my own vendor tent .

john
    Seal FloorBoards.