Thread: Where Am I?

Very Active Member Desert Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Where Am I?

I've started a guessing game on FB with the locals titled "Where Am I in Barstow?" where I take images around town using my iPhone while cruising on my RT. The bike is most always in the foreground and in the background is something hundreds of drivers pass by each day without realizing it. I live in a small town where the main drag is about 3 miles long and half the buildings seems like they are boarded up. I'm sure there are many towns on this forum in the same state. I am amazed how many things that are in this town that are passed and never noticed. I've started out with some easy items but hope to stump the crowd some day. The only criteria is the "landmark" must be noticeable, no signs indicating its location, must be on a street that is well traveled (avoiding residential areas unless its a mixed zone), and I try to put the Spyder in the foreground. Hey! I'm retired. Need some excitement. Kinda reminds me what the late Irish2theMax did with his contest. Here are a few photos:IMG_0183.jpgIMG_0187.jpgIMG_0188.jpgIMG_0191.jpgIMG_0192.jpg
    Happy Spyder Owner
    States visited on the Spyder.
    And if we live life without a passion, then we're not living.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've seen your posts on Facebook and it looks like fun.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622