Spyder Garage

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

That sure looks like Catniption. I thought she moved to Charleston SC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spyder Garage

Yep, that's her. SpyderDuck helped her move a few weeks ago. It looks like she is making good use of the riding there in New Mexico. Good for her!
    Rather carve than cruise.

Spyder Garage

I'm jealous. I want to ryde in the NM mountains too.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Yeah... 'Nip has done gone and deserted me. Last month, I went with her, hauling the pink Spyder in a trailer, and 3 cats in the car with us, to move her to NM. ABQ had better take good care of her!

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Yeah... 'Nip has done gone and deserted me. Last month, I went with her, hauling the pink Spyder in a trailer, and 3 cats in the car with us, to move her to NM. ABQ had better take good care of her!
    That's too far away. But there is some really good ryding out there. Not far from Durango Co. Love the Santa Fe area.

USAF '69-'89 E7
    Thailand/Vietnam 1972
    Member: Royal Order of Rat Bastards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    you know...she is still a Carolina Girl, so why has she not joined our Page? BTW: now at 31 memebers

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2Gunns View Post
    you know...she is still a Carolina Girl, so why has she not joined our Page? BTW: now at 31 memebers
    Yeah, our chapter is the fastest growing it seems, nice that so many from Carolinas are so into Spyders

It was great to have so much warm weather for so long, looks like the party is about over though, here comes Old Man Winter

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default PLEASE bring me back!

What page? Wait for me, I'll join!! NM sucks! Someone please get me a job back in NC!!!! Yes, there is some good riding a little further north than Albuquerque, but I have no one to share it with. I mean really, check out the NM forum....NUTTIN'! The last time I ventured out by myself about 1/3 way in my trip the road turned to dirt. WTF??!! I figure I'm stuck here for 6 more months, but I have no reason to stay in this state. Only good thing is I can ride to the Owner's event in Durango.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Catniption View Post
    What page? Wait for me, I'll join!! NM sucks! Someone please get me a job back in NC!!!! Yes, there is some good riding a little further north than Albuquerque, but I have no one to share it with. I mean really, check out the NM forum....NUTTIN'! The last time I ventured out by myself about 1/3 way in my trip the road turned to dirt. WTF??!! I figure I'm stuck here for 6 more months, but I have no reason to stay in this state. Only good thing is I can ride to the Owner's event in Durango.
    Heehee...get a grip, 'Nip... drop down the box under 'community', select 'groups', and look for the carolina spyder ryders... hey, ya already got the shirt!!! I'm guessing that I no longer need to look for a job in the wild, wild west? And for what it's worth, Blue has taken us out on some unpaved adventures

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Whew! Made it to the group. Now if I can just get back to NC.