Replied to your PM
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

I have a set of used Can Am sport grips. If you have small hands these grips are great. If you can use them just pay shipping. Merry Christmas

to: Bumblebee67
    Last edited by YPILOT; 12-23-2011 at 06:14 AM.

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

Spyder Garage

BRP 1" handlebar riser is gone. That pretty much taps me out.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

I'll take the grips if you still have them. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by YPILOT View Post
    I have a set of used Can Am sport grips. If you have small hands these grips are great. If you can use them just pay shipping. Merry Christmas

Spyder Garage

thanks dynamo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    BRP 1" handlebar riser is gone. That pretty much taps me out.

Spyder Garage

Default Stock RTS speakers and antenna

I have a few things to throw out there.......a set (all 4) stock speakers from my 2011 RTS, and a new shorty antenna from ESI cycle products......Free, just pay shipping.

Merry Christmas....
    Steve and Heidi

Spyder Garage

I am interested in small antenna if it is still available. I live in lake st Louis MO. Please pm me and I will pm back. Thanks

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default action

i suspect we will see lots of activity here once santa's goodies start getting installed
    it was fun while it lasted.

chickridin

Quote Originally Posted by Nor-Cal Spyder View Post
    Since it’s getting close to Christmas and hopefully everyone is in a giving mood I thought I would start this “PAY IT FORWARD” thread. I have a pair of front shocks off a 2011 Spyder RT Limited with only 2500 miles on them. I will give them away to any one who needs them if you pay the shipping. Hopefully everyone on this forum who has some Spyder parts, or actually any related motorcycle parts (clothing etc.), laying around they aren't going to use and collecting dust will join in. If you don’t think a thread like this works, check out this thread from a Polaris RZR forum that I used to belong to that started in July 2009 and is still going, 149 pages later.

http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzr-parts-sale/14681-pay-forward.html

PM me and give me a phone number.

Happy Holidays

Gerry...
    What a very cool idea Gerry....and how nice of you! I don't have anything to "pay forward" as I'm just starting out but if I ever do I'll definately remember this.

Spyder Garage

Default R t shocks request

i would be very gratefull for someones old r t shocks

Spyder Garage

really?

Spyder Garage

Okay, I finally got my act together somewhat and have a few items for this. I have three "grab bag" packages. One has two large Can-Am short sleeved shirts, a large Can-Am T-shirt and an owners event plate. The other two are 5 extra large Can-Am / Spyderlovers / Spyderfest T-shirts and an owners event pin. Each package is $11.60 for shipping (USPS priority flat rate box) and PayPal fee. If you wanted to send a check in the mail the cost would be $11.00. I also have two of the Honda exhaust gaskets that people are using on RS Spyders. The first person who buys one of the shirt grab bags that wants the gaskets, I'll throw them in.

If anyone is interested in a large Scorpion EXO 400 helmet, a large Scorpion EXO 100 helmet or a large Fulmer 3/4 helmet, let me know and I can send them out for just the cost of shipping and Paypal. All three helmets are black. The Scorpions were used for two - three years and the Fulmer was just used for a few months.

I'll also offer up a Teknic riding jacket (I had tried to sell it in the 4 Sale thread) for just the cost of shipping and PayPal fees. Whoever wants it, contact me with your address so we can figure out the shipping cost and PayPal fee. Here's a link to the 4 Sale post...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34627-Men-s-Riding-Gear-For-Sale

The Tourmaster items in that thread have been sold.
    Last edited by bjt; 01-03-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Okay, I finally got my act together somewhat and have a few items for this. I have three "grab bag" packages. One has two large Can-Am short sleeved shirts, a large Can-Am T-shirt and an owners event plate. The other two are 5 extra large Can-Am / Spyderlovers / Spyderfest T-shirts and an owners event pin. Each package is $11.60 for shipping (USPS priority flat rate box) and PayPal fee. If you wanted to send a check in the mail the cost would be $11.00. I also have two of the Honda exhaust gaskets that people are using on RS Spyders. The first person who buys one of the shirt grab bags that wants the gaskets, I'll throw them in.
    Dang, I knew I should have started my diet last News Years Day

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Spyder Garage

If anyone is interested in a large Scorpion EXO 400 helmet, a large Scorpion EXO 100 helmet or a large Fulmer 3/4 helmet, let me know and I can send them out for just the cost of shipping and Paypal. All three helmets are black. The Scorpions were used for two - three years and the Fulmer was just used for a few months.

I'll also offer up a Teknic riding jacket (I had tried to sell it in the 4 Sale thread) for just the cost of shipping and PayPal fees. Whoever wants it, contact me with your address so we can figure out the shipping cost and PayPal fee. Here's a link to the 4 Sale post...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?34627-Men-s-Riding-Gear-For-Sale

The Tourmaster items in that thread have been sold.

Pm Sent

Spyder Garage

PM Sent

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

arntufun

PM sent regarding XL shirts

Spyder Garage

The large Can-Am shirt grab bag and one of the extra large t-shirt grab bags along with the exhaust gaskets are spoken for. Waiting on hearing from an overseas SpyderLover to see if we can work out a revised price for overseas shipping.

Spyder Garage

The shirt grab bags are all spoken for and the riding jacket too.

Spyder Garage

Debbie and I found a few more Spyder items to offer. They will be bundled up into two "grab bag" envelopes of various Spyder swag that we mainly accumulated from attending Owners Events. They would be good for people who are interested in those kinds of things but couldn't attend the previous three BRP owner's events (Gatlinburg, Chicago, L.A.). Those who attended those events would already have these items. Cost is $5.40 for shipping and PayPal fees for those who want to pay by PayPal or $4.95 for those who want to mail me a check for shipping.

EDIT: Being someone asked whats in the grab bag, all I can say is that its various things like commemorative license plates, keychains, photo books, etc. I don't have an exact inventory and didn't want to try and sort things out for specific item requests. That's why I said its a grab bag. You just don't know what you get until you open the package. To someone, it may be a treasure but to someone else, it may be a bunch of junk.
    Last edited by bjt; 01-04-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Debbie and I found a few more Spyder items to offer. They will be bundled up into two "grab bag" envelopes of various Spyder swag that we mainly accumulated from attending Owners Events. They would be good for people who are interested in those kinds of things but couldn't attend the previous three BRP owner's events (Gatlinburg, Chicago, L.A.). Those who attended those events would already have these items. Cost is $5.40 for shipping and PayPal fees for those who want to pay by PayPal or $4.95 for those who want to mail me a check for shipping.

EDIT: Being someone asked whats in the grab bag, all I can say is that its various things like commemorative license plates, keychains, photo books, etc. I don't have an exact inventory and didn't want to try and sort things out for specific item requests. That's why I said its a grab bag. You just don't know what you get until you open the package. To someone, it may be a treasure but to someone else, it may be a bunch of junk.
    bjt, I will take one. I am sure whatever is in the bag will be a treasure. Before I bought my Spyder I would collect anything that was Spyder related. Even had one of the Spyder emblems for a RT (the front right side), and I ended up buying a RS. PM me an adress, and I will PayPal you when I get home from work.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Spyder Garage

Because My boss makes me be a workaholic, I've not been able to attend any of the events. I'm also a Spyderaholic and would love to acquire anything Spyder related. Thanks in advance for the possibility.
    SpydermanCT

2010 RT-S SE5 Timeless Black PE # 794 ~ RT-622 Trailer ~ Can-Am Garmin 665 GPS ~ Elka Front Shocks ~ ESI Brightsides with Rips Kit ~ ESI RT Fender Tips Kit ~ Rear Brightsides ~ HMT Brake Light ~ Tricplate rear running / Brake LED's ~ ESI Mud Flap Lights ~ LED Day Runners ~ Right Side Inlet Covers ~ Street Magic Scuff Guards ~ IPS Key Cover ~ KewlMetal Kewlocks ~ Spyderpops Radiator Block Off Plate and Catalytic Converter Shield Set ~ Carbon Fiber Kit ~ Corbin Seat

Spyder Garage

I would like one of these if any are left.
    2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer

Spyder Garage

Blue Star definitely has one. Waiting to get a confirmation from a SpyderLover who replied 1st via PM on the other grab bag. SpydermanCT is next up if the PM confirmation doesn't go through and Dar would get it if SpydermanCT doesn't want a grab bag. I'll PM SpydermanCT or Dar if the other grab bag comes available to them. I think I can confidently say the two grab bags are spoken for.
    Last edited by bjt; 01-04-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default ttail tip

silver moon tail tip free for shipping

Spyder Garage

Default tail tip

spoken for.