Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: PAY IT FORWARD

arntufun

Default X-small Helmet

I'm looking for a small head for this helmet. It would be perfect for a child or a person with a smaller head. It was worn once but has a couple of scratches on the back of it from moving it around. This is an official BRP helmet with logos on front and back . It's a x-small black full face helmet with built in sun glasses that come down in front of your eyes when needed and it has air vents. The pictures are showing fingerprints smudge marks and will wipe right off. You pay shipping and it's yours.

BTW, it is Hollys not mine.............So no pea head jokes people. It is to tight on her head and the doctor said the head lice she had is no longer in the helmet. That last part is a if your new to the site.
    Attached Images Attached Images

arntufun

Default Heel toe shifter

Up for grabs is a brand new heel/toe shifter lever for the RS. This is donated by my fellow NY rider, Wyliec.
    This does not have directions with it, but it is still in package. You pay shipping and it's yours. Link below.

http://www.rtsales.org/eshopprod_cat...E_SHIFTER_.htm

Spyder Garage

pea head

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    I'm looking for a small head for this helmet. It would be perfect for a child or a person with a smaller head. It was worn once but has a couple of scratches on the back of it from moving it around. This is an official BRP helmet with logos on front and back . It's a x-small black full face helmet with built in sun glasses that come down in front of your eyes when needed and it has air vents. The pictures are showing fingerprints smudge marks and will wipe right off. You pay shipping and it's yours.

BTW, it is Hollys not mine.............So no pea head jokes people. It is to tight on her head and the doctor said the head lice she had is no longer in the helmet. That last part is a if your new to the site.
    pm sent

"Stupid is as Stupid does"
    Don't Drink and Drive or Ryde!
    Each Day is a Gift

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by YPILOT View Post
    pm sent

PM received.......... Helmet spoken for.

arntufun

Up for grabs is a brand new heel/toe shifter lever for the RS. This is donated by my fellow NY rider, Wyliec.
    This does not have directions with it, but it is still in package. You pay shipping and it's yours. Link below.

Shifter Spoken for.

Spyder Garage

PM sent....thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dilyles View Post
    When I picked up the decal I gave away on an earlier post my vendor gave me some extra pink ribbons. Going to limit 2 per person I have 8 total. If you would like them please let me know. I have attached a picture so you can see the size.

Spyder Garage

When I picked up the decal I gave away on an earlier post my vendor gave me some extra pink ribbons. Going to limit 2 per person I have 8 total. If you would like them please let me know. I have attached a picture so you can see the size.

I have 5 Ribbons left, PM me.
    2011 RT Limited
    Life is Good

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Xmas

I would be interisted if someone has some 2011 or 2012 shocks they want to get rid of. Thanks Gary

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=arntufun;39527
    ...and the doctor said the head lice she had is no longer in the helmet. [/QUOTE]

Well what'd you do with them??? Go test drive a Mercedes in Latham and leave them there??
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

I you have requested ribbons they will be mailed out today at 12 est. If you haven't gotten your order in yet do so by 12 and they will mail out today.
    Thanks to everyone for supporting the fight against cancer!
    2011 RT Limited
    Life is Good

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Wind deflectors?

Do not remember what these are called, but they go on the side of the RS to deflect the wind away from your legs. Had them on for one winter, and took off. A bit dusty from storage, and only one very minor scratch that would not show on pic.

Wings 002.jpgWings 001.jpg

Claimed
    Last edited by Blue Star; 12-02-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

I have a 2011 RT stock rear shock, very few miles on it. Free to good home.

Spyder Garage

Default Rear shock

I could use the rear shock if still available

Active Member Lone Spyder Ryder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would love to have it. thanks
    LoneSpyderRyder
    When you change the way to look at things,
    the things you look at change!
    Dr.Wayne Dyer

Spyder Garage

PM Sent for 1 or 2 Thanks

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

I've been getting so many emails asking me where and how to get a decal like the one given away here that I am posting the persons contact info. (Hope thats not against any forum rules)
    It's a small business in a small town. Here is the link to her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/g27870?ref=ts and her email is golden27870@gmail.com. You can reach her either way, her name is Shannon Golden her business is Shannon Golden's Home Designs. She will work with you and make sure you get exactly what you would like.
    She can make a decal for about anything. She is NOT able to do full body wraps. Like I said small business in a small town. She has other things that are pretty cool as well. I'm getting a sign made that reads 'Spyder Parking Only'.

Example pictures below.

I don't have any Sypder parts but would love to "pay it forward". I’ll offer a vinyl decal for your spyder or vehicle of your choice. This size custom decal ranges in value from $10.00 - $20.00 depending on how many letters. You can tell the size I am giving away by the picture examples below. Again these are custom orders, just tell me what you would like it to read and I’ll have it made and pay to ship it to you. If you promise to display the pink ribbon I’ll throw one of those in there also. Please eamail me at memoriemaker4u@yahoo.com if you are interested.

**** This has been claimed****
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2011 RT Limited
    Life is Good

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default cover

I have a cover for RT. It is the full, heavy cover. It came with my 2011 RT. To big and heavy to carry, we have a garage so I'll porbably never use it. Would rather have the smaller travel cover, the one that goes over shield and seat. If someone would like to trade that would be great, if not, this full caover is available. If you happen to be in Live Oak, Lake City, Florida area, we can meet somewhere to save you shipping. If you are traveling Christmas on I-75, stop at exit 429 and give me a call, pm me for cell number. This cover was with RT when purchased, machine only had around 300miles on it so cover is like brand new.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Poucher, PM being sent...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Angry CAN'T BELIEVE IT

i can't believe this thread is crapping out already, after seeing the generosity of so many spyderlovers giving to so many different causes. i know there are hundreds of members that have piles of stuff they're never going to use. that being said, i would like to offer up my silver moon tail tip. i have a sport rack/backrest, so i will never use the tip. there you have it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,ONE SILVER MOON TAIL TIP FREE TO A GOOD HOME, just pay shipping.
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

I have stock RT dash/dial gauges (Fuel & Temp) for a 2010 RT and a stock RT Swaybar (same as 2011-12).
    These are available to anyone that will pay the shipping, or I can deliver at SpyderFest.
    Send PM if interested.

Jack
    Last edited by cjackg; 12-16-2011 at 08:35 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    i can't believe this thread is crapping out already, after seeing the generosity of so many spyderlovers giving to so many different causes. i know there are hundreds of members that have piles of stuff they're never going to use. that being said, i would like to offer up my silver moon tail tip. i have a sport rack/backrest, so i will never use the tip. there you have it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,ONE SILVER MOON TAIL TIP FREE TO A GOOD HOME, just pay shipping.
    I have a blue tip if anyone needs that color. Warning, working too much overtime, and daughter coming home for leave. So I won't be online too much, so will be slow to get back to you. First PM will get it.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    7472 members and 5583 views of this thread and only 24 or 25 people joining in. I agree it is hard to believe, I for one was hoping for more.

Gerry..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nor-Cal Spyder View Post
    7472 members and 5583 views of this thread and only 24 or 25 people joining in. I agree it is hard to believe, I for one was hoping for more.

Gerry..
    It's upgrade season for me so I will put some stuff up after the bike gets a few things left off of it. I am keeping the original seat just in case it the Corbin fits the 2014 model.
    Corbin saddle
    spyderpops block off plate, bump skid, belt guard
    IPS
    Tricled LED lights all around(too many to name here)
    Smoothspyder belt tensioner
    Custom Dynamics britesides
    VTC floorboards, upper air vents, spoiler
    BK car stuff HID upgrade
    trailer hitch
    Repainted rear fender, trunk latch assembly, switch cluster, gauge cluster
    cell phone interface kit
    travel cover that no longer fits due to the spoiler
    New sway bar
    New shock relocator

Spyder Garage

I'll jump in on this. We've sold most of our Spyder or motorcycle riding gear but I do still have 3 or 4 items that I could give to someone for the cost of shipping. When I get home and get the details (item, size, condition, etc.) I'll post the offer.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.