Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Post Hey, So. Nevada riders

Bought my RT in the spring of 2010,but I only recently.found this site and became a member this week.I don't know how many NV riders are out there since I am not yet familiar with the user names.Is anyone interested in some rides ? I have normally ridden alone,but Spyder riders seem to be a good group.My cross streets in Henderson are Stephanie & Paseo Verde.

Spyder Garage

I'm not from there, but you will be hearing from some locals. You have some very nice places to ride so I can guess it will not be to difficult to find riders to share the fun.

I like going over the hump to Pahrump and Death Valley, to Red Rock State Park, and specially the ride to Utah and Zion Park. It is neat to see how the rock colors transition from the Nevada brown to the Utah red. I will bet (pun intended) you know 100 other great rides.

Enjoy your and getting to know the people on SL.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Southern Nevada Riders

Hello Swspyder and welcome. There are a few of us here in and around Las Vegas. We are located NW of Las Vegas, but enjoy getting out when we can. It would be fun to get together for a ride now and then. We also have an RT, so let us know and we can go for some rides.

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

I'm moving to Las Vegas and should be in my new house by the end of the year. I rode my Spyder out there last month and left it with friends in Henderson. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

I live in North Las Vegas and have and RT also. Would enjoy going for a ride. My best days are thursday and friday and any evening. In fact my wife and I went to Mt Charleston today. Any time your up for a ride please let me know.

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Im in henderson near Horizon and Horizon Ridge. Riding an RT. definitely want to get an actual spyder owners chapter here.

Spyder Garage

My wife and I both have s. She has an SM and I have a SE. Bad thing is we live in Pahrump but we go to MT. Charleston often when not on the 2 wheelers.We will meet. PHIL

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Passed a Yellow RS down at gibson & 215 today. I was on my silver RT. Might that have been anyone here?