Spyder Garage

Default Needed ..License Plate light cover

searched but could not find ... anyone know where I can get the cover ...just the lens ... for the license plate light for an 09 GS/RS ... lost mine someplace between my house and work .... any help is appreciated.

Thanks ...Quay
    If you lost your virginity, do you still have the box it came in?

09 Phantom SM5 LE #108
    My Mods- Corbin Seat, Homemade exhaust, Kury ISO Grips, ISCI passenger floorboards, TRIC LEDS, Evoluzione o2 mod

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Light cover

Quote Originally Posted by stutzmason View Post
    searched but could not find ... anyone know where I can get the cover ...just the lens ... for the license plate light for an 09 GS/RS ... lost mine someplace between my house and work .... any help is appreciated.

Thanks ...Quay
    I lost my cover, and BRP is replacing it on warranty. I have a 2010 purchased Jan 2011. You might want to try your dealership. It is a common problem with the covers.
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Spyder Garage

Pretty sure you can't buy the cover only ! Have to buy the whole unit.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Cannot buy just the lens cover -- I know I have lost 2 of them!!! Replaced the taglight and reflector with LED Mini Cats Eye from DennisKirk.com and now I have a Taglight, taillight and brake light combo much nicer and more functional.
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Spyder Garage

Here's what some of us have done, cheap plus better.... This, thanks to McGuire1511 from an earlier post, one that a few of us have done. The tail light was purchased at Walmart.
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires