arntufun
    Last edited by arntufun; 11-14-2011 at 06:27 AM.

zrc

Wow, just wow. The world has become a very strange place. Laws are now enforced in ways that are SPECIFICALLY violating the rights of people to make decision on their own. I would lay down a good amount of money on a Vegas line that he got ticketed due to an activist complain or a volunteer cop that was an activist. Also it could be a possibility that the police officer hadn't met some quota for tickets and was just trying to get more bang for his buck on a stop. Or they might just not like riders in that town.

Regardless, this is a ridiculous, but I am at the same time not surprised. I am sure that I could have a similar reaction to people, when I am in my cager my 4 lbs yorkie rides on my shoulder unrestrained, I am sure some animal activist people would claim I am an irresponible / animal cruelity person, when the truth is, my dog is more important to me than most people and I would do everything I could to keep her with me and around me and safe at all times.

My mother has been the city secretary at a small town in TN for 25 years, and I can tell you that I have had 25 years of experience with low to no paid cops, and my opinion of law enforcement couldnt be worse.

99% of these people are the people that were GETTING arrested when they were in school with me.