Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I just bought my Spyder last Thursday. Got on a plane Friday morning to Kansas City. My guy met me, and we rode to Hopkins to pick up my Spyder. I then had to ryde 635 miles back to Colorado - I had tried to ride a motorcycle, got my endorsement etc. and could not get comfortable or relax at all. I would get sick to my stomach when we planned a ride. Now, I am looking forward to tomorrow morning when I can get on my Spyder and ride the Rockies where I live. Nervous? Hell yes. Willing to work through it until I am good at this thing - oh yeah. After 635 miles of straight roads, 65 MPH most of the time, I need to figure out the mountain road thing. It is all about saddle time.

Congrats! And when you come to Colorado, look me up!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSue View Post
    I just bought my Spyder last Thursday. Got on a plane Friday morning to Kansas City. My guy met me, and we rode to Hopkins to pick up my Spyder. I then had to ryde 635 miles back to Colorado - I had tried to ride a motorcycle, got my endorsement etc. and could not get comfortable or relax at all. I would get sick to my stomach when we planned a ride. Now, I am looking forward to tomorrow morning when I can get on my Spyder and ride the Rockies where I live. Nervous? Hell yes. Willing to work through it until I am good at this thing - oh yeah. After 635 miles of straight roads, 65 MPH most of the time, I need to figure out the mountain road thing. It is all about saddle time.

Congrats! And when you come to Colorado, look me up!

635 miles on your first ryde?? That is awesome! Since Bruiser traded in his Vulcan on the 2012 RT, I am a lot more comfortable ryding behind him. I was always so concerned and nervous when he was on two wheels, not because of his riding (he's an excellent rider) but because of the idiot cagers on the roads. Would be great to get to Colorado some day. Keep getting the saddle time and ryde on, syster!!