I'm from Kansas City, and looking for feedback on local dealers in the area....and here's why!
We've been toying with the idea of a Spyder for some time, (now that the kids are pretty well out of the house!), and wouldn't you know it, a slightly used 2011 RT showed up at the local Harley Dealer a few weeks ago. We saw it that morning, and were signing papers by noon! Interestingly enough, it was purchased here in town a few weeks prior to that, the owners took it for a single roadtrip to Fayetteville, where they caught a lot of flack from their HD friends that it wasn't a Harley that they came back to KC and traded it on a new Harley almost immediately. They did take the time to get the 600mi service done, since the paperwork was still in the trunk. Long story short....we bought it with 622 miles on it, and basically got the 622 trailer tossed in on the deal. We're tickled, and are just lovin' it!
So now I'm looking for any feedback I can get on local dealers...I've heard good and bad about about both of them (I'm only aware of two) but most of what I've heard comes from buyers of the 4-wheelers and/or other bikes, and I'd like to hear of any experiences with them from a Spyder perspective. Dealers are Advantage PowerSports (North side of KC) and Reno PowerSports (South Side)
Also interested in any other Spyders in the area...

Thanks!!
See you in April...already booked for SpyderFest!

KCPete