Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default What's in a name?

A while back, Oldandgrouchy (I believe it was) commented on the fact that the name, Georgia Spyder Riders, just wasn't very 'catchy' (or something to that effect). I think I understand what he is saying. There are the Florida X-Press (aka the Huligans), the MoGang, the NY Gawkers, just to name a few. Some 'catchy' names no doubt. You can see more names here.

Maybe, each sub-chapter could select a group name. Something like the 'Georgia Spyder Riders - Goobers' or 'Georgia Spyder Riders - Crackers' or 'Georgia Spyder Riders - Bubbas and Bubettes' .

Just more to be thinking about. Have fun with it (or not) but please use some propriety when posting.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post
    A while back, Oldandgrouchy (I believe it was) commented on the fact that the name, Georgia Spyder Riders, just wasn't very 'catchy' (or something to that effect). I think I understand what he is saying. There are the Florida X-Press (aka the Huligans), the MoGang, the NY Gawkers, just to name a few. Some 'catchy' names no doubt. You can see more names here.

Maybe, each sub-chapter could select a group name. Something like the 'Georgia Spyder Riders - Goobers' or 'Georgia Spyder Riders - Crackers' or 'Georgia Spyder Riders - Bubbas and Bubettes' .

Just more to be thinking about. Have fun with it (or not) but please use some propriety when posting.
    You mean something like "Georgia Spyder Riders from Disgusta"?

I still like "Georgia Spyder Ryding Goober Grabbers"

Spyder Garage

Default For when we get to the Chapter Stage

I think that what ever "patch or decal" we decide on could have a "rocker" for each chapter.

For instance, the oval possibility above would have the chapter rocker below it with something like:

"GA Mountain Spyders ROCK." or "Spyders above the 285 web." or "N GA Riders - eating our way

across the USA at 30 MPG." I have no idea what they will say, but the rockers might be the way to

go, don'tchaknow?

Tuck

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I like the rocker idea.

Spyder Garage

Default A possible handle for the Georgia Spyder Riders

I'm sitting at my desk, having my breakfast and the TV is on to get some news.

All at once "The Georgia Gang" comes on. They are four at a table discussing "today's issues."

What a great handle for our state group. "The Georgia Gang" is simple, sounds good and there are all kinds of possibilities for aviatars, decals, T shirts, etc. The Georgia Spyder Gang sounds a little drawn out to me, but would probably work, if that's what the group wanted.

Lets put it on the list, if there is one, for possibilities.

Tuck

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

How about "Georgia on my mind, Spyder on my behind".

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjoe View Post
    How about "Georgia on my mind, Spyder on my behind".
    I had missed this one. :

Spyder Garage

Default Slogan

"Georgia on my mind, Spyder on my behind" That slogan makes me wish I lived in GA
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower