Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Last year at Spyderfest there was a discount and Len and his amazing crew got them installed by appointment as long as stocks lasted.

Any chance that will happen again? And what about an Elka swap? Perhaps a way to swap back my units from last year for these new babies this year? Save the trouble of eBay and the ensuing hassle and Elka could recondition them and sell them back to people who want their first taste of these great shocks.
    2022 RT Limited , Carbon black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RED 1 View Post
    Did you put the new Elkas on a 2010, 2011 or 2012? I am confused on which year your RT is.
    Lamont is the proud owner of a 2012 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ornerydog7 View Post
    Check out website, they are a sponsor on home page of SL. Front shocks $1795.00 and rear shock $1295.00.
    The Stage 5 shocks for the ATV and the Spyder are not entirely the same.

The Stage 5 front Spyder shocks are $1595. The rear stage 5 will be in the works if we see that there is enough demand, and it would retail for $1295.

John@Elka

Spyder Garage

Elka also has a less expensive rear shock that is fairly new. The price is considerably less. Just got mine and it looks like a piece of art, not installed yet. John, help me with the details.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by C3517C View Post
    Elka also has a less expensive rear shock that is fairly new. The price is considerably less. Just got mine and it looks like a piece of art, not installed yet. John, help me with the details.
    The new rear shock ( Stage 1+) for the rear is probably the best bet in terms of replacing the stock rear. Its not too expensive ( $549) and will be a big improvement over stock in terms of dampening the big bumps and hits. Your passengers will certainly appreciate it.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    The new rear shock ( Stage 1+) for the rear is probably the best bet in terms of replacing the stock rear. Its not too expensive ( $549) and will be a big improvement over stock in terms of dampening the big bumps and hits. Your passengers will certainly appreciate it.
    I replaced my 2010 factory shock with this model. My old shock was shot and the air bag was taking a beating. After Cowtown installed the rear +1 Elka my wife was VERY impressed with the new ride. If that isn't a testimonial, then nothing is.

The front shocks made a much bigger handling impression on me, but for the 2010 RT with a bad factory shock,,, the installation of the rear Elka, was more noticeable from a passenger comfort perspective.

Two thumbs up!!!

Spyder Garage

Default Elka Stage five cost in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ornerydog7 View Post
    Check out website, they are a sponsor on home page of SL. Front shocks $1795.00 and rear shock $1295.00.
    The cost in Canada for the two front Elka Stage Five shocks is $1595 plus shiping $29 plus provincial and federal taxes. Dave

Spyder Garage

Default Stage 5

Got a call from Elka today, looks like my Stage 5 shocks are ready ! Can't wait to have them in my hands.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Max LTD View Post
    Got a call from Elka today, looks like my Stage 5 shocks are ready ! Can't wait to have them in my hands.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Lamonster, which Elka model (Stage 1+, Stage 4 ??) did you get to replace the rear stock shock?