Spyder Garage

Default International Motorcycle Show

Didn't see this posted anywhere, but The International Motorcycle Show is going to 12 cities. Its says BRP will be there at 11 out of the 12 cities ( sorry Daytona). Anyway, here is the link for any interested parties. Also shows this on BRP's web site.

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/

http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/blog/Eve...9-9f7101076d43
    Last edited by BLUE MULE; 11-02-2011 at 12:44 PM.
    2011 RT-SE5 - Orbital Blue - Garmin Zumo 660, Shoei Firestrike Helmets, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs, Sena SMH10 Bluetooth, Real Chrome Dash Kit, Butler Mug and Camera Mount, Spyderpops Heat Shield, Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the links. Hope to make the Dallas show the first weekend of December. If one of these shows is anywhere near you, it is the best opportunity you will ever have to look at, examine, and try on all types of riding gear and accessories. It's the only place that I've been able to try on every size of every brand of helmet I could think of and really find out what feels good for me. Arai Helmets' Bruce Porter will be at most of these shows and nobody knows more about helmets than he does. It's hard to find knowledgable helmet sales people and these shows really help.

Cotton

Spyder Garage

I wish I was close enough to go to that event. I am sure I would be like a kid in a candy store.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

The Michigan show also had lots of helmets, including a Schuberth display last year. But unfortunately the balance of the show has been shrinking in recent years - probably a reflection of the economy. Unemployment rates of 15-18% don't mean there's a lot of discretionary income out there. But I plan to go again this year and enjoy the exhibitors that do make it.
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dancogan View Post
    The Michigan show also had lots of helmets, including a Schuberth display last year. But unfortunately the balance of the show has been shrinking in recent years - probably a reflection of the economy. Unemployment rates of 15-18% don't mean there's a lot of discretionary income out there. But I plan to go again this year and enjoy the exhibitors that do make it.
    The Chicago show was much better. We will probably do both again, especially since Nancy won free tickets for a door prize at a bike show this summer. Unfortunately we can't use those for Chitown, because the charter bus package we take includes tickets. BTW, Dan, we won four tickets, in case you guys go the same day we do.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    The Chicago show was much better. We will probably do both again, especially since Nancy won free tickets for a door prize at a bike show this summer. Unfortunately we can't use those for Chitown, because the charter bus package we take includes tickets. BTW, Dan, we won four tickets, in case you guys go the same day we do.
    Thanks for the kind offer. Let's keep in touch as we get closer to the date. At least it's not New Year's weekend, like it was last year.
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Our riding group has gone to the one in Greenville SC for the past three years. We're excited that it has moved this year to home, Charlotte, NC. It's a great opprtunity to see every type of bike, sit on them, talk to manufacturers. They have boots, chaps, communications, helmets, decals, jackets, whatever. Was disappointed last year that the number of vendors had shrunk so from the year before but understand about the economy. Hoping the Motorcycle Girl Weal shows up again!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Im looking forward to going again . just like every year. Only thing I really liked about the Chicago show was I got my wife to sit on a spyder and she said yes we can get one LOL . BUt ill see my SPYDER freinds there !

Spyder Garage

I'll be going to Chicago show, I'm holding off on getting a trail or for camping in hopes that there is something there that I can get a deal on.
    Corbin saddle
    spyderpops block off plate, bump skid, belt guard
    IPS
    Tricled LED lights all around(too many to name here)
    Smoothspyder belt tensioner
    Custom Dynamics britesides
    VTC floorboards, upper air vents, spoiler
    BK car stuff HID upgrade
    trailer hitch
    Repainted rear fender, trunk latch assembly, switch cluster, gauge cluster
    cell phone interface kit
    travel cover that no longer fits due to the spoiler
    New sway bar
    New shock relocator