Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Anyone in the viewing area going to Spyderfest in April?

Wife is scheduled for major surgery next week. I would really like to book my reservations now but don't know what to expect from the surgery. Recovery time? Complications? Just don't know. Anyone from Indiana going to Spyderfest? If it all works out and we go, I sure could use some company for the trip. Any takers? Chief Ed

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Florida x-Press

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Teddy & I will be leaving from Cincinnati to LadyBug CampGround

IMG_20110428_152357.jpgIMG_20110428_163004.jpgright down the street from Len & our friends at Cowtown

& we always love company
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 10-28-2011 at 12:20 AM.

Spyder Garage

Room booked at Best Western, 4-24 to 4-29, don't know if I'll be ryding or towing yet.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The Bride and I are going as well. We too, have reservations at the Best Western. Stayed there last year. Like retread, I don't know if we will trailer or ride.
    I would highly recommend that you make your reservations now as all the motels will, or have already, fill up. You can always cancel if things don't work out. If you wait, you will be staying 20 or more miles away.
    Look forward to meeting you sometime.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

We intend to be there, but it is too early to make concrete plans yet or set a route. My gosh, folks, Spyderfest is six months away!
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Thanks for the responses

Wife's surgery is scheduled for the 7th. Please keep her in your prayers. Probably by Friday the 11th, I will be able to tell if she will be well enough to make the trip. Then I will make my reservations. Best western sounds good to me. Thanks again. Chief Ed

zrc

Default Hey Doc

Docdoru, I am thinking about heading that way April, and you are going to roll right though Chattanooga, I think we should meet up for the rest of the ryde out!

Just saying, if planning is to take place we can roll around the speedway together, I am no stranger to higher end speeds, so I might be able to follow your tail lights until you get pulled over.

Spyder Garage

We'll be hauling the WP camper & RT and staying at the LadyBug Campground near Cowtown !

WP-Cullasaja.jpg

Spyder Garage

Judy and I will be going for sure. Last year the weather delayed our take off by one day. Thursday a.m. Is the plan for leaving. We will leave the Evansville area if something works out where we can join anyone. Give me a buzz.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.993963,-87.556022
    States Judy and I have visited so far on the

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    We intend to be there, but it is too early to make concrete plans yet or set a route. My gosh, folks, Spyderfest is six months away!
    But the rooms are filling up fast already The Wagon Wheel and Super Eight are filled, Best Western has a few, I think, and the Chateau Inn still has some. Pretty soon you will have to start looking at Steelville, Sullivan and St. James Mo. for the next closest available. The party is growing

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Question If you think there'd be enough room, would you want to split a site???

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    We'll be hauling the WP camper & RT and staying at the LadyBug Campground near Cowtown !

WP-Cullasaja.jpg

We stayed at LadyBug last SpyderFest & can't say enough good stuff about them. Both the care-takers were awesome when Teddy got injured & they found us an Emergency Vet in a nearby town that was open on a Saturday without an appointment. And they had us parked right out their back door so they could keep an eye on our lil camper when we were gone, cause alot of ppl like to look at it cause its so small & unusual Great ppl & its a nice lil campground right down the street from Cowtown
    036.jpg

Spyder Garage

"If you think there'd be enough room, would you want to split a site??? "

For sure, come ahead and enjoy what ever space is left after I park my truck, camper, RT, wife, & 2 Beagles!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cjackg View Post
    "If you think there'd be enough room, would you want to split a site??? "

For sure, come ahead and enjoy what ever space is left after I park my truck, camper, RT, wife, & 2 Beagles!
    You tell them Jack, your moving in for a few days and the family is coming along.

PS It seems we can't make it to Chattanooga so we will deffinetely see you at your second home in Cuba.

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics