Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    You need to download this app, it's like free XM on your iphone. I've gone cross country using it.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/pandora-...284035177?mt=8

Got it, Thanks!
    2011 RT Limited
    Life is Good

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Just a little FYI for any iPhone users.. There is a site called phonezoo that you can download free ringtones and text tones for your phone. Just register and your on your way. This way you can set a personalized ringtone/text tone for all your contacts. You will need to just save the file and drag and drop into your iTunes. Next time you sync..it's in your sounds and viola.. I love it! And now I don't have to buy or create my own. :-)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

You need to download this app, it's like free XM on your iphone. I've gone cross country using it.

Pandora is an amazing app.. I have it on all my apple products.

Spyder Garage

Default Love Pandora and my 4s

...I have the 4s....love it...but then when you compare to my previous flip phone..basically NO comparison...but I was very concerned that my aging eyes wouldn't be able to see print on 4s....NOT an issue...highly recommend...reallly like the Siri feature...picture quality is wonderful..actually went on road trip for 3 days and left my laptop at home...was able to do everything I use my laptop for on the 4s...but for the long trips I will bring my laptop...altho I have a friend who has the Iphone and Ipad and NOT a computer...she says she has no need for a computer..then with the 3g feature on both she isn't paying for an internet hook-up (in our area saves her $50 month)...winter arrived yesterday..gorgeous outside...fresh snow, sunshine BUT the only downside is that Ms Spyder will now be put to bed for the winter. She will come out again in March and then I will be plotting and planning to take 2 - 3 weeks to get to Spyderfest end of April...everyone have a GREAT DAY, because it is a GREAT DAY...
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5