Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BREAKFAST

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler~ View Post
    What happened to you Blinc?
    Blinc was found sleeping in still around 8ish. Played over 3 hours of Racquetball last night, had two beers and it was lights out! Looks like you all had a great time as usual. I will try to make the next one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by swrafey2000 View Post
    We had a great time.
    Cindy & I did too Sean. It was great meeting new people and renewing friendships with others that we have met before. John, both you and Forrest did a great job with the pictures.

I wanted to thank everyone that attended. I had anticipated 20 and we exceeded it with 21. A great time was had by all.

On another note I am truly sorry that Anne and Ron were not able to make it. Ron, you are in all of our thoughts and prayers.

Chris & Cindy Ray

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Blinc View Post
    Blinc was found sleeping in still around 8ish. Played over 3 hours of Racquetball last night, had two beers and it was lights out! Looks like you all had a great time as usual. I will try to make the next one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    YEY YEY YEY We hear you

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    Cindy & I did too Sean. It was great meeting new people and renewing friendships with others that we have met before. John, both you and Forrest did a great job with the pictures.

I wanted to thank everyone that attended. I had anticipated 20 and we exceeded it with 21. A great time was had by all.

On another note I am truly sorry that Anne and Ron were not able to make it. Ron, you are in all of our thoughts and prayers.

Chris & Cindy Ray
    I had a really good time also. Nice pix, you guys. On a side note I stopped at Deland Motor Sports thinking they still sold Spyders. They do not have the franchise anymore, however they do have a new pair of Can Am Ryders pants(size 38) Retail was $150. Ashley Cooper, parts manager will let them go for $50. Phone # is 386-740-2453. I would have gotten them but I already have a pair. Thanks again for the hospitality. Also will put a prayer for Ron in Sunday school tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrocket View Post
    I had a really good time also. Nice pix, you guys. On a side note I stopped at Deland Motor Sports thinking they still sold Spyders. They do not have the franchise anymore, however they do have a new pair of Can Am Ryders pants(size 38) Retail was $150. Ashley Cooper, parts manager will let them go for $50. Phone # is 386-740-2453. I would have gotten them but I already have a pair. Thanks again for the hospitality. Also will put a prayer for Ron in Sunday school tomorrow.
    BUMP!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast

Lois and i want to thank everyone involved with the Breakfast run. We met some great new people and had a good time on our first outing with the Spyder. The pictures everyone took were much appreciated.

Spyder Garage

Thanx for sharing the pics... I missed out... Had to head to Miami last week for work related stuff... Didn't head back till Sat. a.m..... Hopefully another b-fast will be in the near future...dan
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Missed it.

I get so busy at work, that I forget to look at this forum to see what's going on. I've pretty much stopped riding with the Legion and am looking for others to ride with. I ride from Jacksonville to Port Orange and Gainesville a couple of times a month on business. Hardly ever take my car.
    RJ White
    Jacksonville, Florida
    wizwht@gmail.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wizwht View Post
    I get so busy at work, that I forget to look at this forum to see what's going on. I've pretty much stopped riding with the Legion and am looking for others to ride with. I ride from Jacksonville to Port Orange and Gainesville a couple of times a month on business. Hardly ever take my car.

Just keep an eye on this forum, R.J., and you'll see events/rides that we come up with on a "pretty much" regular basis. I think there will be a breakfast get together coming up on December 11th. It should be noted in this Florida Forum. Just chime in and put your name in to attend.

Chris