Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BREAKFAST

Spyder Garage

Default BREAKFAST

Punji out of St. Augustine had mentioned in another thread the possibility of breakfast at that make your own pancakes in Deleon Springs. I think he was targeting sometime early November. Anyone interested?

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

If the Iron Horse can make it, I will join you chris.

Spyder Garage

Cj and I are there. Mouthpiece let us Know time and date.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

I was hoping Punji would chime in. Let me see if I can find his post in that other thread.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Here is what Punji wrote in that other thread. I would think that he probably isn't back in St. Augustine yet.

Chris

Whew! That ride was a while back! How about another to the make-your-own-pancakes sawmill restaurant at Deleon Springs State Park? I'll be back first week in November. Temp should be perfect for ryding...

Good to hear from you. Thanks for shouting out....

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

I would be interested in joining you all.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by annieleilani View Post
    I would be interested in joining you all.
    Me too, haven't been there for a long time.

Spyder Garage

Okay, so how bout Saturday morning the 5th of November? Sun doesn't come up until about 7:30 now days. We could target say 8:30 or 9:00 that morning. It's my understanding that you cannot make reservations and that there is a long wait. After eating, I'm open to any suggestions from our fearless leader JohnnyG (and his better half Carol). Hopefully Punji is reading the Flarda forum.

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MouthPiece View Post
    Okay, so how bout Saturday morning the 5th of November? Sun doesn't come up until about 7:30 now days. We could target say 8:30 or 9:00 that morning. It's my understanding that you cannot make reservations and that there is a long wait. After eating, I'm open to any suggestions from our fearless leader JohnnyG (and his better half Carol). Hopefully Punji is reading the Flarda forum.

Chris
    You got an address for that place and where are we meeting to ride to that place or ????

Spyder Garage

Hi gang!!!! I've had a few requests (enough to be significant) to change the date to the following weekend. I guess that would be the 12th which I believe is a Saturday if my math is correct. Forrest, I'll get the addy. Let's see if we can get a lot of people, and perhaps we just might be able to make reservations.

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

OK... Keep me posted...

Have a good one.

Spyder Garage

Sounds good Chris, If you can come up with a time and where to meet let us know. CJ can put an E-mail out to everyone on our list. Standing by.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 10-28-2011 at 06:22 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Sounds good Chris, If you can come up with a time and were to meet let us know. CJ can put an E-mail out to everyone on our list. Standing by.
    I personally am flexible. Consequently, if there is anyone reading this particular thread that would like to eat breakfast at:[ 601 Ponce Deleon Boulevard, De Leon Springs, FL
    (386) 985-5644]
    on Saturday, November 12th, at whatever time you want, just chime in and let us know. As I said earlier, I'm flexible.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Central Florida Powersports (Kissimmee) is doing an open house on the 12th. Might be a great stop over point. I'll be there.

Spyder Garage

I personally am flexible. Consequently, if there is anyone reading this particular thread that would like to eat breakfast at:[ 601 Ponce Deleon Boulevard, De Leon Springs, FL
    (386) 985-5644]
    on Saturday, November 12th, at whatever time you want, just chime in and let us know. As I said earlier, I'm flexible.

Chris
    The 12th sounds really good, Anytime is ok with me.

Spyder Garage

(386) 985-5644]

Chris
    Count me in.... Anyone in Tampa area heading that way?
    Last edited by Barbary; 10-28-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDen View Post
    Central Florida Powersports (Kissimmee) is doing an open house on the 12th. Might be a great stop over point. I'll be there.
    Yea, I heard they will be giving some seminars, BRP rep possibly there, and some goodies. Planned on going there, hate to miss the breakfast

Spyder Garage

Okay. Something I didn't take into consideration. The time change will be November 6th. That means the sun will be coming up at 6:30 A.M. as opposed to 7:30. That would give us an earlier start for many of us who don't like riding in the dark. I live about an hour from this place so I could be there by 7:30. However, some of ya'll would be coming from a longer distance. Want to make it say 8:00ish???

Chris

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Okay. Something I didn't take into consideration. The time change will be November 6th. That means the sun will be coming up at 6:30 A.M. as opposed to 7:30. That would give us an earlier start for many of us who don't like riding in the dark. I live about an hour from this place so I could be there by 7:30. However, some of ya'll would be coming from a longer distance. Want to make it say 8:00ish???

Chris
    Nov 6th is a Sunday .. Now I shall stir the soup.... How abot Nov 13th, as Nov 12 is the Powersports thing and I can meet all who decides to go to central power sports.

It really doesn't matter at all to me... but just gave some food for thought.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Nov 6th is a Sunday .. Now I shall stir the soup.... How abot Nov 13th, as Nov 12 is the Powersports thing and I can meet all who decides to go to central power sports.

It really doesn't matter at all to me... but just gave some food for thought.
    Makes sense to me Forrest. Anyone else care to chime in on this? PLUS we have plenty of time to agree.

Chris

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Old Spanish Sugar Mill are customers of mine, and the manager of the resturant called me today with an order. I told her our group was planning on coming for breakfast. She said please call for reservations if this is a party of 10 or more. Saturday the 12th looks good for me. I would like to invite Laura from Ponce Inlet to join us. A few of us met her for breakfast at Crabby Joes during Biketoberfest.

Spyder Garage

The 12th sounds good to us, However there is also a conflict with another ride The C2C with cruzin al. I know Barbary was doing this ride and some others might be too. Just a thought. We would just as soon do the breakfest ride. Either weekend would work for us.

Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast at Springs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    The 12th sounds good to us, However there is also a conflict with another ride The C2C with cruzin al. I know Barbary was doing this ride and some others might be too. Just a thought. We would just as soon do the breakfest ride. Either weekend would work for us.
    Let me know. Coming from Cocoa. Dwight and Linda

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Yepper... Cruzn Al's ride on the 12th and I am signed up for that...

I guess powersports in Kissimmee is out. anyother dates for the breakfast ride???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Yepper... Cruzn Al's ride on the 12th and I am signed up for that...

I guess powersports in Kissimmee is out. anyother dates for the breakfast ride???
    I'll be at the the C2C ride also!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]