Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Well it's all in the hands of the insurance adjuster now... Kathy has said that a BLUE RTS might just have enough stuff on it to slow down my buyiing spree... HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!
    Semi-seriously though... They had the PERFECT RTS there for you and Holly... in Green! I've just got to figure out how to shake the pictures loose from Kathy's phone and stuff them into the computer... You'll be getting them once the old folks figure out this dang technology!
    A RTs in Arct...cough.. cough...I mean um Green

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It DOES kind of seem unnatural...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Bob D

If i had known yours was in the shop you could have borrowed mine no problem.

Roger

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Roger!
    But I don't think that I'm worthy of such a ride...
    By the way; You were missed!

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mowin View Post
    A RTs in Arct...cough.. cough...I mean um Green
    Hmm. Sounds good to me!
    I have always wanted to do my RT paint based on this,,,,,, not quite Arctic Cat, but still green!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We've actually got 2 of those in our little Town... They glare at one another whenver they cross paths...

Spyder Garage

Default Sure you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Thanks Roger!
    But I don't think that I'm worthy of such a ride...
    By the way; You were missed!
    Yeah i am kind of sad that i missed it i always have fun with ron and robin. The same time every year we have a big stock car race and i work on a pit crew so i can't get away. However saturday everything started late so at least i was able to go to the open house at arctic adventures and i went on the test ride a couple of times just to see the peoples expressions when they ride was awesome. i know its getting late in the season but still would not mind a trip to CT to meet up with friends.

Roger

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yeah i am kind of sad that i missed it i always have fun with ron and robin. The same time every year we have a big stock car race and i work on a pit crew so i can't get away. However saturday everything started late so at least i was able to go to the open house at arctic adventures and i went on the test ride a couple of times just to see the peoples expressions when they ride was awesome. i know its getting late in the season but still would not mind a trip to CT to meet up with friends.
    You here that HDX, I'm ready also. Sorry Randy, he is our friend even if he has a Harley, great guy and his wife ain't to bad either.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

arntufun

Quote Originally Posted by rnet View Post
    You here that HDX, I'm ready also. Sorry Randy, he is our friend even if he has a Harley, great guy and his wife ain't to bad either.

I have alot of repect for HDX. What he did to help Firefly when he broke down was truely amazing. But with that being said, I still have to give him a hard time about his ride. It's only in fun, and would hang with him anytime.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    I have alot of repect for HDX. What he did to help Firefly when he broke down was truely amazing. But with that being said, I still have to give him a hard time about his ride. It's only in fun, and would hang with him anytime.
    I knew that, but I still have to get my rubs in every once in a while. right coz. It's all about having fun.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arntufun View Post
    Just got home. We did a longer ride than we expected to do. We are chilled to the bone.
    Get a windshield on that thing and you won't be so cold.
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"