Spyder Garage

Default Wing Dreams armrest

I ordered arm rests a month ago, called and left messages and emails. Reached them once and they guaranteed a callback the next day. That was two weeks ago. Strongly recommend that you do not shop with them. They have my credit card info, never charged it, and I don't believe I will ever hear from them. FYI to all......

Spyder Garage

Default ISCI Update

FYI - I ordered armrests from ISCI and they will be shipped on Monday.. Should have gone there first.

Spyder Garage

just letting you know thats what i have and the wife loves them.and a tip you may know or not when you install dont do it my way,since then on another post i read to get to the back bolts all you need to do is on hook the wire that keeps the seat from going up too far and tip the seat to put the back bractes on ,i took off the rear back rest and what a pain .good luck you will like them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks so much for the advice!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dtryke View Post
    Thanks so much for the advice!!
    As the old saying goes....there are always 3 sides to every story.

Want some more friendly advice? Check any spam filters on your email account. Pretty confident they would have attempted to contact you via the email you provided when you ordered/registered. I would imagine if there's any problems with the order they would have tried to make contact to resolve because if they did not they or any other business would not stay open on the internet for sales very long. The fact they didn't actually charge your card but you received no response is a big clue there's some sort a communication problem. You can always call them back to find out what the problem may be. That choice is up to you.

No business has any control over any problems that happen on the customers end due to email spam/phishing/filters.

Spyder Garage

Default Appreciate the input

I appreciate your input... But..... I received the order confirmation the day I ordered it via email (not spam). Most companies don't bill the card until it ships.... Called them three times, two weeks after I heard nothing. On the fourth call, spoke to someone and they guaranteed I would hear back by 9am the next day. 12 phone calls over the next two weeks, three voice messages and two emails, and I can't even get a confirmation call returned. Sorry, but there's not two sides to this story!! As indicated by their total lack of response, there's only one side here.... And I review my spam folder weekly... ISCI didn't even have an order from wingdreams in their system.

You are more than welcome to do business with them! I'm just putting out my experience with them as a data point to others.
    Last edited by Dtryke; 10-21-2011 at 10:35 PM.