pitbull

Default SpyderFest U.S. possible meeting location on the 5th

Wildwoodspringslodge.com Thought you all might want to take a look at a possible meeting location for the 5th, Its also a BED&BREAKFAST/HOTEL we are going to be adding to lodging for spyderfest, and possibly the V.I.P dinner on tuesday night, yes I said Tuesday night........yes we'll talk about it. They have over 50 rooms available and very very cool location. Will also be adding to a stop on ONE of the passport run's. Let me know what you all think.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2012 Dates????

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Wildwoodspringslodge.com Thought you all might want to take a look at a possible meeting location for the 5th, Its also a BED&BREAKFAST/HOTEL we are going to be adding to lodging for spyderfest, and possibly the V.I.P dinner on tuesday night, yes I said Tuesday night........yes we'll talk about it. They have over 50 rooms available and very very cool location. Will also be adding to a stop on ONE of the passport run's. Let me know what you all think.
    Len, did I miss something on dates...you say 5th???? I've got 4/25 thru 4/29, 2012.. Looked at Wildwood site...attractive... But I will stay with Super 8 reservation.
    Have a great one...still gr8 ryding weather here....so gotta go!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    One of these meetings is bound to be on a day where I don't have to work! Can't make the 5th so hopefully the meeting after that one falls on a day I can be there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    Len, did I miss something on dates...you say 5th???? I've got 4/25 thru 4/29, 2012.. Looked at Wildwood site...attractive... But I will stay with Super 8 reservation.
    Have a great one...still gr8 ryding weather here....so gotta go!!!
    No Murphy he is talking about the November planning meeting.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Looks neat but a bit pricey. It says it is in steelevile so how far out of steelevile is it? Meeting place is up to you. What tine r u thinking about??

SpyderLady

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Steve and Connie are in. Looks very nice! Hmmm. Wonder if it will be warm enough to ride. LOL!

Spyder Garage

It's your choice for the meeting site, we will be their no matter where. I was going to get the 3K check up on the 5th if we are at the store, but can do that on another day. It will just give us an excuse to take a ryde out to see you and get the work done another day.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Len, just need you to confirm and the time as I need to let Mary and Ed know where and when. Realize it is a couple of weeks away, but you know me.... I need details sooner rather than later!!!

SpyderLady

pitbull

OK JUST NAILING DOWN A FEW MORE DETAILS AND WILL RELEASE THE TIME AND LOCATION OF THE MEETING PLACE. lOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE GANG....THE MOGANG THAT IS!!!

pitbull

Ok it's been a bit of a challenge and trying to figure the whole first group meeting thing out but it's officially all in place. We will be meeting at cowtown at 9:30 am for the meeting then head to a few locations to check out some of the possible locations. Lunch will be at the soda fountain in steelvile for lunch as well as taking a look at wildwood lodge, for one of the eving event hangouts.

Spyder Garage

See you then

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

See you on Saturday

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by adopted orphans View Post
    See you on Saturday
    OH-MAH-GOSH
    Was that a drive-by post by Adopted Orphans??? I guess that computer works after all. LOL!

We will be seeing you all tomorrow!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Shewhoprays's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We'll be there on Saturday. Not sure if we'll rude or drive yet.

Spyder Garage

Boys and Girls, I will try like HONK HONK to be there tomorrow.. We are scheduled to get our yearly family picture tomorrow at some professional phot shop, Its going to be at 12:30 so let me see what time we get out of that before I commit.. If I do not make it and you guys want me to take charge of any type of function I will be more then honored to except the challenge.. Now having said that I know what you are thinking, I know how these games are played, someone will say something like this "Lets have Joe do that since he's not here",, I'll find the person who said that,, Just kidding ya all, at any rate, set me up with something anyway... Hope to make it though.. I will call one of you once we get out from the photo shoot...

X-Joe

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Boys and Girls, I will try like HONK HONK to be there tomorrow.. We are scheduled to get our yearly family picture tomorrow at some professional phot shop, Its going to be at 12:30 so let me see what time we get out of that before I commit.. If I do not make it and you guys want me to take charge of any type of function I will be more then honored to except the challenge.. Now having said that I know what you are thinking, I know how these games are played, someone will say something like this "Lets have Joe do that since he's not here",, I'll find the person who said that,, Just kidding ya all, at any rate, set me up with something anyway... Hope to make it though.. I will call one of you once we get out from the photo shoot...

X-Joe
    Hhhhuuuuummmmmm I'm voting fir Joe to be in charge of the 1500 chairs and the 6 locations they all need to be set up at jk Joe I'm saving that for the spotted cow jokers

Spyder Garage

That was a close one...

X Joe