Thread: Jacket to small

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Jacket to small

I bought a Can-am jacket for my wife 2 moths ago, it's 1 size to small. Jacket still has tags on it never worn. So October 15th I go to a Can-am dealer in Statesboro Ga. On the wall there are a bunch of jackets, I ask the owner if I could swap the jacket for one on the wall, I evan said I'd pay a restocking fee or the price difference of what I had and his on the wall. He said no because the jacket was not what he carried in stock. I guess I need to try and sell it on e-bay. I was thinking of going to a dealer in Columbus Ga.

Spyder Garage

Default Jacket

Quote Originally Posted by stlth09 View Post
    I bought a Can-am jacket for my wife 2 moths ago, it's 1 size to small. Jacket still has tags on it never worn. So October 15th I go to a Can-am dealer in Statesboro Ga. On the wall there are a bunch of jackets, I ask the owner if I could swap the jacket for one on the wall, I evan said I'd pay a restocking fee or the price difference of what I had and his on the wall. He said no because the jacket was not what he carried in stock. I guess I need to try and sell it on e-bay. I was thinking of going to a dealer in Columbus Ga.
    What is the size and how much?
    Tuckmiddle

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Smile Jacket, Ladies !!

Quote Originally Posted by TuckMiddle View Post
    What is the size and how much? Size Ladies Large short jacket, has Tags on it and price tag, would sell for $200.00 Tag is $259.00 My computer has been down sorry not to get back to you sooner. Thanks
    Tuckmiddle
    !!