Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Just bail money and some outdated condoms in my frunk
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Permanent stuff: the Spyder paperwork, manual, and service history. Insurance card as required. A set of torx wrenches, some blue locktite, and the RTS tool kit.

I sometimes carry extra gloves depending on weather, extra liner for the coat and pants if not installed, a cap, my fold up walking stick, garage door opener, and parking pass.

Fresh bottled water goes with each trip, and that's about it.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RED 1 View Post
    Scotty, I don't have that much stuff in my house and barn. However, I carry a .357 and two quarts of Everclear.

Now that's what I call prepared!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

BEST Warranty Card and Cell Phone charger -- Don't leave home with out them!!!!!
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Spyder Garage

Question What do you carry - what fuses???

I need help with the correct terminology for each of the 3 or more fuses used in the Spyder. I grabbed a bunch of the large fuse looking things in the Auto Zone and they were not fuses, but something else I had never seen before - put em back before I bought all the wrong stuff. Did get one of the relays someone wrote about yesterday, or at least I read it yesterday.

Appreciate your help with this.

I carry a 12V tire pump, emergency plug kit, tire pressure gage, emergency contact info and snake bite kit. Oh yea, also spare pair of glasses - essential for some of us old guys who are junior members of SLovers. We may have to read the owners manual or maintenance manual on the thumb drive in the frunk net. Now all I need is a netbook for Christmas and I'll be all set, maybe!

TuckMiddle

Spyder Garage

Cool Bags for convenience

I have several Harley helmet bags. Only $15 each when I bought mine. Have must have stuff in one (like gloves, beer coozies, doo rags, camera, etc.) and cold weather gear in another. Bags help keep the stuff organized and I can find stuff faster. Keep cleaning products and tools in one side compartment and rain gear in the other. Can Am jacket goes in the frunk in a clear plastic trash bag so it stays clean and dry. Also pads my helmet when I put it on top of jacket. Also anything heavy goes in the frunk. Helps with traction.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT Audio & Convenience, Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SE5 transmission. RGVSpyderGirl@aol.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default ll make me feel insecure

You all make me feek insecure and like a neat freak. All I have is a spray can of windshield cleaner and a cleaning cloth in my left hand saddle bag. The RHSB contains my significant others helmet and two extra pairs of riding gloves. The frunk has two yellow rain suits and the rtrunk has my helmet, 2 baseball caps and a seat towel for hot weather cooling purposes and 2 pair of riding gloves.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Yall make me feel insecure

You all make me feel insecure and like a neat freak. All I have is a spray can of windshield cleaner and a cleaning cloth in my left hand saddle bag. The RHSB contains my significant others helmet and two extra pairs of riding gloves. The frunk has two yellow rain suits and the rtrunk has my helmet, 2 baseball caps and a seat towel for hot weather cooling purposes and 2 pair of riding gloves.

Spyder Garage

I've got a bunch of tools in case I break down and somebody comes along who knows how to use them. I also have a patch kit and mini compressor for flats, a good tire pressure gauge, and stuff to allow me to charge my cell phone, listen to the iPod, plug in my Gerbings, etc. Oh, yeah, a couple of small flashlights, a microfiber cloth and a small rag.
    Dan

Spyder Garage

Scotty---Curious....why don't you use the saddlebags to store some of that stuff?

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    Scotty---Curious....why don't you use the saddlebags to store some of that stuff?

Glynnk
    Not as convenient. Stuff tends to wander out when you are in and out of them often. I use them when we travel, though, either for clothes (with saddlebag liners) if we don't use the trailer, or for gas cans (left) and the fleece and Netbook (right) if we tow the Caboose. On my BMW one bag has a rigid separator. That makes it more convenient, so the raingear and loose stuff resides there instaed of the topcase on that ride.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!