Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HntngTrout View Post
    Lambert's Home of the Throwed Rolls http://www.throwedrolls.com/ If you walk away hungry it's your own fault. Expect a wait when you go but it is well worth it....
    mmmm, been to the one in Alabama, real good food.

Spyder Garage

I bought a trailer last week since I don't have the long distance experience on a motorcycle. Also, Stumpy will be coming along on the trip. Stumpy is my little ferret buddy and I can't leave him at home.
    I have reservations at Lady Bug Campground. Since they are full, she is going to put us somewhere and I'll have a power cord to my plot of turf. We will camp in the Tundra.
    I'm planning to get to Cuba on Tuesday. Need to get in some Geocaching before things start to get Spyder Krazy!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cavman View Post
    I bought a trailer last week since I don't have the long distance experience on a motorcycle. Also, Stumpy will be coming along on the trip. Stumpy is my little ferret buddy and I can't leave him at home.
    I have reservations at Lady Bug Campground. Since they are full, she is going to put us somewhere and I'll have a power cord to my plot of turf. We will camp in the Tundra.
    I'm planning to get to Cuba on Tuesday. Need to get in some Geocaching before things start to get Spyder Krazy!
    We are planning on arriving about noon on the 25th. will be at LadyBugRv also.

BTW...it's already Spyder Krazy at Cowtown and, I suspect Cuba.
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 02-19-2012 at 06:36 AM.