Spyder Garage

Default HOME SAFE AND SOUND!

What a great weekend with the Mo Gang in Branson and ryding thru the ozarks. It was a wonderful time with a great bunch of friends, new and old. Hope everyone made it home safe and sound , We need to get more pictures up for all to see, especially ones with someone in the COW HAT! By the way, happy birthday again Len! It was a fun weekend.

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Yep. It was a fantastic weekend. Great friends and great weather. We are home safe and sound also and we got to visit with our son this evening. A perfect ending to the weekend!!

pitbull

Made it home about 6:30pm we party like rock stars had a great time with all of you thanks so much for coming out and being what was a great weekend.Thanks to each and everyone of you!

Spyder Garage

Default Back in Chicago : )

Mike and I made it home about 8:30 last night. Great weather, great riding : )

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    What a great weekend with the Mo Gang in Branson and ryding thru the ozarks. It was a wonderful time with a great bunch of friends, new and old. Hope everyone made it home safe and sound , We need to get more pictures up for all to see, especially ones with someone in the COW HAT! By the way, happy birthday again Len! It was a fun weekend.
    Jim,

I'm really bummed that I couldn't meet up with you guys. We had a community garage Saturday and I tore up my back moving stuff...I couldn't even cage it over. I trust you all had a good time in our part of the Ozarks, the weather was perfect for you, and we made a few bucks at the garage sale. Let's stay in touch, I'm looking forward to meeting up and riding with the group.

Tripod

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
    Jim,

I'm really bummed that I couldn't meet up with you guys. We had a community garage Saturday and I tore up my back moving stuff...I couldn't even cage it over. I trust you all had a good time in our part of the Ozarks, the weather was perfect for you, and we made a few bucks at the garage sale. Let's stay in touch, I'm looking forward to meeting up and riding with the group.

Tripod
    Hope your back will start to feel better, I know how it is to get all the aches and pains. No problem staying in touch, I will let you know ahead of time before our next trip down to Branson. You need to put Spyderfest 2012 on your calendar so you can make it up to Cuba for all the fun, food, friends, food, rydes, food...........you get the idea. Sorry that we missed you, it was a great time. Plans are already in the works to do it again next year in October.

Take care
    Jim

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards