Thread: I saw a Spyder!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I saw a Spyder!

I saw a today it was silver with maybe .....red and purple Flames? 2 people riding......approx 11:30 am at 120th and Port Sheldon St. In West Olive Mi. I was not on my spyder I was in a VW CC.
    Last edited by Spydigirl; 10-09-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Saw same on again today!

Saw the same one again today one rider this time and it was going North on 31 I was at 31 and Feltch St. in Holland, Mi ......and the person waved to me so i know they know who they are! Silver with Red and purplish flames. maybe they are not on the forum?

Spyder Garage

Default its not ME

I have a silver pure magnesium silver but no flames I have been running around Holland The last couple of days Today I rode to Kalamazoo so leaders could fix the Bracket they broke on my Machine when they did the first service!!!!! I met spydie girl on the south side of Holland near saugatuck About a month ago With My wife. I have not seen you around as I drive down Quincy Almost Dailey> hope you & hubby are fine

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tsmdvl3 View Post
    I have a silver pure magnesium silver but no flames I have been running around Holland The last couple of days Today I rode to Kalamazoo so leaders could fix the Bracket they broke on my Machine when they did the first service!!!!! I met spydie girl on the south side of Holland near saugatuck About a month ago With My wife. I have not seen you around as I drive down Quincy Almost Dailey> hope you & hubby are fine
    Yes ....I remember you! How are you two? we are both good! he has been working late so i have been out by myself just trying to get time in before the snow hits..... I HATE snow......I am surprised i haven't seen you, I am out EVERY nice day. Just so ya know there is another one out there! with red and purple flames (i think it's flames) so you may see them sometime also! Hope we aee you two again soon!