Spyder Garage

Default Pigs tail or trail

Can someone help me I'm trying to set up a ride from fl to Harrison, AR. can anyone tell me where the pigs tail or trail starts and ends.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 10-08-2011 at 10:41 AM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Try These

Johnnyg, here are some links that might help you a little:

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Arkansas_79.html

http://www.motorcyclearkansas.com/

I have more resources for Ark. if these dodn't provide what you need. Just let me know.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2NFrnt View Post
    Johnnyg, here are some links that might help you a little:

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Arkansas_79.html

http://www.motorcyclearkansas.com/

I have more resources for Ark. if these dodn't provide what you need. Just let me know.
    Thanks thats what we were looking for. From Florida were going through AL,MS,AR Were going to try an run the Pigs Trail then on to the Arkansas Dragon speeding the night in Harrison then on to Cuba that tuseday. See you our I should say meet you in Cuba,MO John & CJ

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Good deal, keep us posted on when you are coming to town and we will make arrangements to meet somewhere in the Cuba area, maybe Cowtown?...

If you look at the 2nd link you will see more good roads to ride around Harrison, if you have the time. Also there are some "creative" ways to get from Harrison to Cuba that do not involve major roads if you have more time and interest. Let me know.

Spyder Garage

I've always known of the Pig Trail as being Arkansas Highway 23 from Ozark (I-540 approx exit 37 or so) to Eureka Springs which is approximately 60 miles. We drove it today.

You can then take a right turn onto Highway 62 and head east toward Harrison.
    Regards,
    Rich

Spyder Garage

I'm sorry when I said we're planning on being in Cuba on tuesday I ment next year April,23rd 2012 for spyderfest, I like to set my routes up way in advance so there isn't any problems. milages, motels, roads, and places to see. And back up routes. Thanks for all the Information. John & CJ

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    I'm sorry when I said we're planning on being in Cuba on tuesday I ment next year April,23rd 2012 for spyderfest, I like to set my routes up way in advance so there isn't any problems. milages, motels, roads, and places to see. And back up routes. Thanks for all the Information. John & CJ
    Somehow I was assuming that, but one never knows. Not too many people ride from Fl. to Cuba at this time of the year. I'm like you on the preplanning, but some day I'm taking off with no plans and just try it once. See you in April 2012, we will still be here.