Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default This weekend October 8-9

Everyone have fun on your rides this weekend, Ill be thinkin about you all in vegas . TOO bad im missing this amazing chicago weather . It should pan out to be a great weekend to ride ! Stay safe my friends and for this weekend leave the drinking to me ;P im going to take one for the team .

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Enjoy Vegas Eric,
    Jim and I and a new Spyder Ryder, Connie from Milwaukee will be heading up to Marinette County about an hour north of Green Bay. Great weekend to ryde.
    Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Default Your a good team player

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinspyder View Post
    Everyone have fun on your rides this weekend, Ill be thinkin about you all in vegas . TOO bad im missing this amazing chicago weather . It should pan out to be a great weekend to ride ! Stay safe my friends and for this weekend leave the drinking to me ;P im going to take one for the team .
    Sunday I 'm doing the Toys 4 Tots ride which starts at the North Chicago VA and end in Lake Villa at the VFW,after a 40 mile ride. I do it every year and the forcast is looking good for Sunday. There are usually several hundred motorcycles and one Red Spyder.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Eric I heard it was colder in Las Vagas than in Rockford on Friday. I took my wife up to Mount Horeb for the trolls and Prairie du sac, were we ran into a new RT ower, for the metal art work. We went to the Dells and had dinner at Marleys for some Jerked pork.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

From what I hear it was cooler in vegas this weekend/week vs being here back at home . CRAZY CRAZY but I cannot wait to plant my rear end on the seat of my spyder !

Spyder Garage

Come join us for breakfast tomorrow

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-in-Schaumbury
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I just saw that on spydertimes . I can try but since we leave soon for the Dominican Republic and the Roulette tables still havbe some of my money on hold, we have some running around to do tomorrow and sunday to make sure we have evertything and make sure its ready to go basically. But im not sure when we are going so let me see whats up . IT would be a pleasure to see everyone