Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up THANK YOU LAMONT!!!!

Since I watched Lamont fix my parking brake on my 2010 RT-S I was able to fix it AGAIN TWICE!!!! I have to say a RESOUNDING THANK YOU LAMONT for allowing me to watch you put my "Volvo" back to gether and working!!!! It took me probably a lot longer to do the job BUT I did it and no parts left over!!!!! Absolutely Amazing!!! On top of that NOTHING fell off after I got it put back together!!!! Even more AMAZING!! Thanks again Lamont!!!

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up I agree, he is a Great Man

I tell people all the time about SpyderLovers.com and how its the BEST resource IN THE WORLD when it comes to anything & everything SpYder related and its all thanks to Lamont for bringing it about & how well his passion shows through.
    I remember being at the DMV trying to register my 1st Spyder back in May of 2010. It was my 1st byke EVER & I (embarrassingly) didn't know what the Swing Arm was to find the VIN #. The lady said without that, we can't register this "thing", sorry. I didn't know what to do, as I thought I had looked everywhere. I pulled up SpyderLovers.com on my smartphone, & he had his personal cell phone listed if anyone needed assistance. I called, thinking I'd have to leave a message, but nope, he answered a total stranger at this time. I explained my delima & he told me exactly how & where to locate the Swing Arm & the VIN # & my delima was diverted, all thanks to a total stranger "at the time."

Since then, like most here I've come to share in his passion for the SpYder. Have enjoyed his hospitallity at his Bar-B-Q & Teddy and I even camped out in his front yard. And Oh Yeah, we've even gotten to ryde with him as well & WHAT A RYDE IT WAS!!! One I'll never forget, that's for sure. If you ever get the opportunity to ryde with him, TAKE IT! You won't be sorry, unless of course you don't like going fast

I personally don't think BRP could have a better Ambassador than Lamont nor us a Better Administrator for such an Awesome Forum THANK YOU LAMONT, for ALL that you do, for ALL of us
    Last edited by CyncySpyder; 10-05-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Since I watched Lamont fix my parking brake on my 2010 RT-S I was able to fix it AGAIN TWICE!!!! I have to say a RESOUNDING THANK YOU LAMONT for allowing me to watch you put my "Volvo" back to gether and working!!!! It took me probably a lot longer to do the job BUT I did it and no parts left over!!!!! Absolutely Amazing!!! On top of that NOTHING fell off after I got it put back together!!!! Even more AMAZING!! Thanks again Lamont!!!
    Sounds like you need to adjust the slack out of the cable too if you've had to do it twice again. Did you have the new parking brake spring put in?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    I tell people all the time about SpyderLovers.com and how its the BEST resource IN THE WORLD when it comes to anything & everything SpYder related and its all thanks to Lamont for bringing it about & how well his passion shows through.

I remember being at the DMV trying to register my 1st Spyder back in May of 2010. It was my 1st byke EVER & I (embarrassingly) didn't know what the A arm was to find the VIN #. The lady said without that, we can't register this "thing", sorry. I didn't know what to do, as I thought I had looked everywhere. I pulled up SpyderLovers.com on my smartphone, & he had his personal cell phone listed if anyone needed assistance. I called, thinking I'd have to leave a message, but nope, he answered a total stranger at this time. I explained my delima & he told me exactly how & where to locate the A arm & the VIN # & my delima was diverted, all thanks to a total stranger "at the time."

Since then, like most here I've come to share in his passion for the SpYder. Have enjoyed his hospitallity at his Bar-B-Q & Teddy and I even camped out in his front yard. And Oh Yeah, we've even gotten to ryde with him as well & WHAT A RYDE IT WAS!!! One I'll never forget, that's for sure. If you ever get the opportunity to ryde with him, TAKE IT! You won't be sorry, unless of course you don't like going fast

I personally don't think BRP could have a better Ambassador than Lamont nor us a Better Administrator for such an Awesome Forum THANK YOU LAMONT, for ALL that you do, for ALL of us
    It was great having you and Teddy here Bro. You have an open invitation anytime.

Did we go fast on that ride??? Seems like I remember backing it down for you guys