Spyder Garage

Default Phil in Schaumbury

I'll be in Schaumburg for meetings Oct 19-20. As it ends up, I have a lot of 10/21 open and till 1pm Sat 10/22 open. Any Ryders in the area that I can visit with? I'll have a rental car and be staying near the Motorola campus.

Spyder Garage

I'm not sure what is going on yet around Illinois/Wisconsin for Rydes that weekend, but Sny and I are right in Hoffman, and less than 15 minutes away from Motorola.

Spyder Garage

Neat and under stood that a ryde may come up! I'll PM MY CELL #. There IS also the possibility that Mot may fill in some of my now open Friday between now & then.

Sent from my iPhone7 using Tapatalk

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Y Blue View Post
    I'm not sure what is going on yet around Illinois/Wisconsin for Rydes that weekend, but Sny and I are right in Hoffman, and less than 15 minutes away from Motorola.
    Ruth I think the only ride will be the 4-state ride with jvickers. Please PM me with any details if you and Mike want to get together with Phil. Too bad we woundn't get to see all the mods on Phils RT it look very well done from other posts.

It looks like 0% chance for rain Saturday, maybe we can all get together for breakfast somewhere? It's great to meet other spyderlovers while traveling.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    Ruth I think the only ride will be the 4-state ride with jvickers. Please PM me with any details if you and Mike want to get together with Phil. Too bad we woundn't get to see all the mods on Phils RT it look very well done from other posts.

It looks like 0% chance for rain Saturday, maybe we can all get together for breakfast somewhere? It's great to meet other spyderlovers while traveling.
    Possibility sounds great!! My flight out of ORD is at 3:35 so breakfast sounds great if that works.

Oh- I'd pack Darth if I could but TSA frowns on liquids over 3oz. Thanks for the compliment . Definitely be at SpyderFest.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Possibility sounds great!! My flight out of ORD is at 3:35 so breakfast sounds great if that works.

Oh- I'd pack Darth if I could but TSA frowns on liquids over 3oz. Thanks for the compliment . Definitely be at SpyderFest.

Phil,
    It sounds like Mr. Orange and I will be able to meet for breakfast. There is a restaurant that had some good reviews that I thought we could all meet at. Can we set a time of 8:30 to meet?

Maxfields Pancake & Waffle House
    700 E Schaumburg Rd
    (at Trails Dr)
    Schaumburg, IL 60194

I have sent out an invitation to about 15 other riders in our group. There is a big 4 state ride this weekend but hope that some of the Chicago area members will be able to join us. Please PM me your contact info and I will contact you to confirm the details.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Spyder Garage

Absolutely, 8:30 works. If you'd like- send an email- genesis@genesisworld.com . I'll PM and email my cell# to you. I'll absolutely meet at 8:30!!!

One requirement.... Breakfast for any SpyderLovers will be my treat!!!
    can't wait to see everyone!!

Last edited by Phil; 10-13-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Spyder Garage

Ruth (Y-Blue) and I are nearby, we'll be there (NEXT Saturday, right Jeff? )

THIS Saturday, we're going to Richard Walkers for breakfast @8:30, anyone is welcome to join...

I believe Jeff and Mr Orange will be there but I'll let them answer for themselves... or maybe I won't...

IT'S FRIDAY! ( work sucks) :randomsmileythingy:
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    Ruth (Y-Blue) and I are nearby, we'll be there (NEXT Saturday, right Jeff? )

THIS Saturday, we're going to Richard Walkers for breakfast @8:30, anyone is welcome to join...

I believe Jeff and Mr Orange will be there but I'll let them answer for themselves... or maybe I won't...

IT'S FRIDAY! ( work sucks) :randomsmileythingy:
    I'll be at Richard Walkers Saturday the 15th

I'll also be meeting with Phil on the 22nd at Maxfield's.

Spyder Garage

At Lou Malnati's Pizza on Schaumburg at Roselle!!! Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmm.

Spyder Garage

Default Breakfast @ Maxfields Pancake & Waffle House

Looking forward to tomorrow @ 8:30 !!!!

I'll be the guy with the Tshirt that looks like this
    <<<============

Spyder Garage

Default FUN BREAKFAST!!!!!

Thanks to JJW SpyderRider, Sny and 3Pod for coming for a great visit! Suuuuure better than sitting in a hotel room

Spyder Garage

Thanks for breakfast Phil, It was great meeting you! It was a great day for a ride and to meet up fellow Spyderlovers. I hope you made it home safe.

Spyder Garage

Home watching our Rangers lose and Texas Tech SLAMMING #3 OU.