Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Northeast PA Allentown/Lehighton Area Ride

I am near Allentown and I am thinking about doing this ride this coming Sunday. Anyone interested? I saw on another thread several of you are within 50 miles or so.

10/09/2011 - (PA) 25th Annual Blocker Fall Foliage Run
    This is our 25th Annual Fall Foliage Ride winding through the Pocono Mountains and ending at Blue Mountain Ski Resort. Registration begins at the dealership at 9:00am, cost is $8.00 ($10.00 at Blue Mountain). Vendor Midway, crafts, chairlift rides & refreshments. Music by Becky & the Beast and The Jesse Wade Gang plus more.
    Drawing at 3:30 for dealer and manufacturer's prizes plus a grand drawing for a Blue Mountain Ski Resort season pass.
    All brands and types of vehicles welcome ... including the family car! AMA District 6 Sanctioned. For more information contact Denny Blocker at 610-377-0440. Hosted by Blocker Yamaha/Kawasaki www.blockers.com & Keystone Harley-Davidson www.keystonehd.com
    Check out a video of last years event at: http://www.eastcoastbiker.net/ecbtv/fallfoliage2010.html

Spyder Garage

I would love to go. But I'm heading to virginia with the spyder on thursday through the weekend.