Thread: October Rydes

Spyder Garage

Default October Rydes

The Charlotte crew met for another ryde on Sunday, Oct 2nd. I hated that I had to break off early, but I had to meet with another rider for a second ride. I ended up logging about 300 miles this weekend and barely left the county.

NC_SpyderRyders10-2-11_166_01.jpg NC_SpyderRyders10-2-11_167_01.jpg NC_SpyderRyders10-2-11_168_01.jpg NC_SpyderRyders10-2-11_169_01.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Default Oct 15th Charlotte to Asheboro, then Operation Red Sleigh

The wife unit is out of town this weekend and I am giving some real thought to ryding up to Asheboro for Operation Red Sleigh. Poker run for charity. I would need to leave Charlotte at about 6:30am as the back road route is about 85 miles or 2 hours, but winds through the Uwharrie Natl Forest. Registration starts at 8:30 and the ride is at 10am.

Operation Red Sleigh Motorcycle Ride

The event will feature Door Prizes, 50/50 raffles, food, Entertainment, Music, and Much More!
    Please contact for more information:-336.625.9624

Assuming good weather and I can get someone to feed the mutt, anyone up for a leisurely road trip? Check it out, maybe do the poker run, grab some lunch and cruise back.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney

2020 RTL , Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I might be interested....live over in Sherrills Ford....west of Mooresville. Where were you thinking
    of meeting saturday morning to start heading out? Looks like nice weather but won't know for
    sure if I can make it.....have to see what happens with work. Might be just me, could be me and
    my wife.

Thanks for the info....Duane
    Duane
    2011 RT-Limited - 2010 622, ESI front LED mudflap, Fender tips, HMT Brake Light, Rear BrightSides, Chrome accent center grove front fender, Bridgestone Pontenza(front), Shortee Antenna, Baker AirWings, Utopia Driver Backrest, Custom Mud Flap.

Pending(to be mounted yet) ClearWater lights, SealFloor Boards, Voltage gauge, clock/temp gauge, brake light LED indicators, turn signal LED indicators, manual switch for fan.

Spyder Garage

Default Asheboro poker run

Quote Originally Posted by fishcraz View Post
    I might be interested....live over in Sherrills Ford....west of Mooresville. Where were you thinking
    of meeting saturday morning to start heading out? Looks like nice weather but won't know for
    sure if I can make it.....have to see what happens with work. Might be just me, could be me and
    my wife.

Thanks for the info....Duane
    If you are west of Mooresville, you're 50 miles and an hour north of here. I will probably be taking 24/27 to Asheboro. We could meet up at the Poker Run.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by WingmanRT View Post
    The wife unit is out of town this weekend and I am giving some real thought to ryding up to Asheboro for Operation Red Sleigh. Poker run for charity. I would need to leave Charlotte at about 6:30am as the back road route is about 85 miles or 2 hours, but winds through the Uwharrie Natl Forest. Registration starts at 8:30 and the ride is at 10am.

Operation Red Sleigh Motorcycle RideAssuming good weather and I can get someone to feed the mutt, anyone up for a leisurely road trip? Check it out, maybe do the poker run, grab some lunch and cruise back.

wish I was going to be in-state ...I'd like to make that one.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday morning ride

A buddy and I are going to ride from the Wesley Chapel/Weddington (Southeast Charlotte) area around a bit for a couple hours.

Pop in at the CPCC Levine Campus to take a look at the Motorcycle Safety Course (my wife and a friend are taking it tomorrow) and then maybe back roads down to Waxhaw for lunch or something. Pretty loose itinerary if anyone is interested.

We're meeting at the CVS near Wesley Chapel at 10:30-10:45ish and meandering.

CVS/pharmacy
    6300 Monroe-Weddington Road
    Wesley Chapel, NC 28104

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6300+M...234707256470,,
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney

2020 RTL , Red