Registered Users tamijacobs1963's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Fellow Lady rider looking for Lady riders in Missouri!

Hello Ladies, looking for some local lady riders. Getting aweful tired of the guy thing, time for a lady thing! Any Takers?
    I'm from Richland MO, work on Ft. Leonard Wood and I love my bike! LOVE IT!!
    You only have one life to live, make the most of it.

Spyder Garage

I can think of at least 5 lady spyder ryders within 30 miles of Richland, however I think Bumblebee is the only one who frequents the forum. This area around Fort Leonard Wood is pretty much spyder infested.
    Happy Owner

Registered Users tamijacobs1963's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Infested is the perfect discription. One day there was one and then there were dozens, lol. And you are where?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    I can think of at least 5 lady spyder ryders within 30 miles of Richland, however I think Bumblebee is the only one who frequents the forum. This area around Fort Leonard Wood is pretty much spyder infested.
    You only have one life to live, make the most of it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tamijacobs1963 View Post
    Infested is the perfect discription. One day there was one and then there were dozens, lol. And you are where?
    Hey Tami wana ryde around some time soon. i am retired but have Mondays, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun to go putering. If you'd like to go some day let me know I could show you some of the roads south of 44. and some are really good twistys stuff. So pm or call 1-573-247-4073 if you get the answer machine it's cause I couldn't get to the fone fast enough!!! OR I pushed all the wrong buttons..............again!!!!!!! ThreeFeet. ( met at the Branson kick off at Cowtown Friday the 7th I'm the white haired old chubby biddy)