Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation

Well I will see ya'll at Cowtown and maybe ryde with ya to Licking but will have to jump off there and head home. Just got back from Wis. and money tight now. Sooo hope ya'll have a great time in Branson.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Three days, 16 hours and 3 minutes until we leave Cowtown and head for Branson.

Well, approximately....

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I'll be rYding down to Branson on my new rear Elka shock for the RT. A Cowtown special edition of my very own! Thanks to Len and John from Elka!
    Last edited by SteveMac; 10-03-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Spyder Garage

Not that I am counting down or anything, but ladies and gentlemen, we now have;
    2 days, 6 hours, 53 minutes
    OR
    3293 minutes
    OR
    54 hours
    Approximately of course ,,,,,,

Until we leave Cowtown heading for Branson. Just in case you wanted to know!!
    Last edited by SteveMac; 10-05-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Spyder Garage

Not counting down either, but we have only 22 hours until we leave................see everyone there. Ryde safe! We're going to have a great weekend!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

pitbull

I'm ready now!!! It's been kinda funny I'm daily getting phone calls from folks calling to say they are coming to play in traffic with us!!!! can't wait!!!! Steve, i'm suprised you don't have a count down clock on your profile LOL!!!

Spyder Garage

We're looking forward to it and are praying for our Spyder to be out of the shop on Friday --- "parts are on order."

Spyder Garage

Me and Lily plan on stopping by Cowtown just to see and wish everyone a good and safe trip before you depart. Hope to be there shortly after lunch but have some very important shopping to do first up near the City.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Just a wake up left and we will be on our way. Everyone have a safe trip and we will see u in Branson

SpyderLady

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Me and Lily plan on stopping by Cowtown just to see and wish everyone a good and safe trip before you depart. Hope to be there shortly after lunch but have some very important shopping to do first up near the City.
    It's about time you piped on here Lee, we was looking for ya! Still going to be sad your not coming to play with us........but understand completly....shopping you say, hummm what might it be. Yes almost time to roll out

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    It's about time you piped on here Lee, we was looking for ya! Still going to be sad your not coming to play with us........but understand completly....shopping you say, hummm what might it be. Yes almost time to roll out
    Been kinda quiet, didn't want to fan the flames.
    Happy Owner

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Y'all have fun...thought I might make it...but it's a no show for me......be safe.....play hard.....have fun....see y'all at Spyderfest

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

pitbull

Less than 24 hours and we will be setting in branson all hanging out!!! Tick tock tick tock!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Been kinda quiet, didn't want to fan the flames.

Mo Lee, you have been quiet, but you are not hiding under a rock like me!

Hope all the MoGang has a great time on the trip. Enjoy the rides and the visiting. Wish we could go, but there is next year....

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by 2NFrnt View Post
    Mo Lee, you have been quiet, but you are not hiding under a rock like me!

Hope all the MoGang has a great time on the trip. Enjoy the rides and the visiting. Wish we could go, but there is next year....
    My vote, even thou it doesn't count for much is you and molee grab a set of bars and come with us!!!!!!!!!! I'd say please but then it would look like I was needy, lol. Sam your and the lovely miss caral, are formly requested to atleast be at the barbecue tomorrow, although no promises I'm not in charge of it....... So not sure the quality of the food, but do know the company will be first class!!!

pitbull

Branson ride schedule! 12pm October 7th meet and greet at cowtown USA, followed by a barbecue in honor of the Mogang, come one come all, ride departure time for the ozarks 2:30pm headed for rolla mo headed south on 63 first fuel stop Huston mo. Picking up hwy 60 to 65 south in holister mo with several Spyder riders joing along the way. Final destination keeter center, at college of the ozarks in holster mo, for Parking lot bond fires with food and s'mores to be served along with drinks. Time from 7pm till we get tired of talking! Saturday October 8th will kick off with breakfast in the dinning hall in the keeter center from 7am to 9:30am. The ride will be headed south through the ozark moutains with the lunch destination of gastons for lunch on the white river just out side of flippen AR, at 12:30pm the return trip back to the college with several stops and water crossings along the way no rush, just the good old boys never meanen no harm. Back at the college at 5pm for clean up and regroup and headed for dinner from BRP and special thank yous and annocments about spyderfest on the Branson landing at 6m at Texas land and cattle company. Dinner from 6:15pm to 8:15 pm from there back to the keeter center for more hang out time with bond fires and good friends. Sunday October 9th breakfast at the keeter center from 8am to 10am then the return trip home with stops in springfield and lebona and Cuba mo. Final event for the gang after a great year and the kick off to the o so famous monthly spyderfest meetings...... See ya all there.
    Last edited by pitbull; 10-06-2011 at 11:02 PM.

Spyder Garage

We will be there Saturday afternoon, see you all then
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

The service department at Bradford Marine in Springdale just called and said the TPS did not fix the problem and have ordered a new Throttle Body and do not expect it to arrive before next Wednesday. So, looks like we will not be ryding to Branson with ya'll tomorrow.

I just wonder what CanAm does when someone is broke down on a trip. Do they just tell you to spend your entire vacation or whatever in a hotel going broke waiting for them to figure out the problem and try different parts via 2nd day air each try.

Spyder Garage

we rode all over Branson this afternoon and didn't see 1 spyder.....except the one we were on. oh well.....no big deal...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gypsie View Post
    we rode all over Branson this afternoon and didn't see 1 spyder.....except the one we were on. oh well.....no big deal...
    Well there is about 30 here at the keeter center now. Come on over!!

Spyder Garage

Uh,,,,
    There may have been an incident that involved a fire truck arriving where the MoGang is staying. Details are sketchy at this time, but no one had to be bailed out of jail.

Yet.

Rumor has it that pics and video may surface soon.

And this is only the first night!

Spyder Garage

Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I agree MoLee, we let the kids go play in the streets by themselves and what do they do........I knew they needed adult supervision....

Spyder Garage

More details to follow. But early reports indicate the a S'more lab was found at the scene.

We will keep you updated as more details become available.

Spyder Garage

While you all are out partying in Branson, I just want you to know I was researching a Spyderfest ride. We did 200 miles today on the Valkyrie ride that is so crooked I got tired of turning and you hardly have to turn the handlebars on a two wheeler. Sorry I missed Branson however I did have a great day.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

While you all are out partying in Branson, I just want you to know I was researching a Spyderfest ride. We did 200 miles today on the Valkyrie ride that is so crooked I got tired of turning and you hardly have to turn the handlebars on a two wheeler. Sorry I missed Branson however I did have a great day.
    That sounds good Lee.
    We are having a great time, however I am not sure I can explain this.

Or this
    Last edited by SteveMac; 10-08-2011 at 10:24 PM.