Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Come on brother. We would all like to meet ya!

We rYde and we eat. Then we rYde some more! Go Karts could be involved too. And eventually sit down and shoot the breeze. Good times. Oh, and ice cream is usually involved, so if you are lactose intolerant, then that could be an issue.
    All that sounds like fun to me,i will try to make it

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    College of the ozarks, it's in hollister mo it's on 65 next exit past Branson mo right on 65 east of Branson it's a very cool place kinda out on it's on. Just past Branson the get off at the next hollister exit make a right and trust me you can't miss it! And steve........ I'll go slow lol :-) but I will not like it hahaha
    Len, it's not that you need to go slow..... you just need to remember there are people following you and they don't always know where you are going.

SpyderLady

pitbull

LOL trust me I know that thats why we never make a turn with out the person behind you seeing rule of thumb everyone ride there own ride but wait at in turns and no one tendes to get lost that way....If you go they will follow All good.....who knows what I will be riding this time but Lee and I are leaning really really hard to something with a V8................
    Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Len, it's not that you need to go slow..... you just need to remember there are people following you and they don't always know where you are going.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

:.......who knows what I will be riding this time but Lee and I are leaning really really hard to something with a V8................
    Uh Oh. I am definitely coming up early now! For some reason a Heinz ketchup commercial just popped into my head. "Anticipation....!"

Spyder Garage

Maybe it's one of those 600HP motorcycles?

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

LOL trust me I know that thats why we never make a turn with out the person behind you seeing rule of thumb everyone ride there own ride but wait at in turns and no one tendes to get lost that way....If you go they will follow All good.....who knows what I will be riding this time but Lee and I are leaning really really hard to something with a V8................
    Could this be Len headed to Branson!cid_009401c8650f$df09b7d002a8c0@TOLINOS.jpg
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Is that an 11 wheeler.........maybe this is the "secret" project that he has been working on

Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

pitbull

A weed wacker Vern a weed wacker!!!! Lol love it!!! Now who tipped you off????!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Could this be Len headed to Branson!cid_009401c8650f$df09b7d002a8c0@TOLINOS.jpg

Registered Users tamijacobs1963's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride

Update!
    All,
    We want to make sure we are aware of all those that will be joining us for the MOGANG's last ride of the year. Please sign below so we know who to expect. Thanks SpyderLady (Linda)
    1. SpyderLady (Linda) - and
    2. John - Paladent will meet MOGANG in Branson
    3. Mary Brutcher and
    4. Ed Brutcher - will meet MOGANG in Branson
    5. Brenda (SpyderMonkey4?) - Cowtown
    6 Starrider and
    7. Missus Starrider - will be in Branson Saturday AM
    8. Jim and
    9. Linda (Gloryriders) will meet MOGANG in Branson
    10. Steve Mac and
    11. Connie - Cowtown
    12. Spyderbitten (Mike &
    13. Liz) - Cowtown
    14. Spy and
    15. Ruth - Cowtown
    16. Babrwire - Cowtown
    17. Bumblebee and
    18. Bumblebee 1- and
    19 Bumblebee 2 - Branson
    20. Retiredsquid &
    21. wife- Branson
    22. Brenda &
    23. Jeff (Orphans) - Cowtown
    24. Len - Cowtown
    25. Owens9fingers n
    26. spiderwoman -- Branson
    25. Carol and
    26. Al - Branson
    27. Tripod - Sunday morning breakfast
    28. James Brutcher &
    29. Ashley (not sure if Branson or Cowtown)
    30. Aaron Clayton &
    1. "DATE???"
    32. Cliff and
    33. Patty - Cowtown
    34. Spydermonkey4's son &
    35. wife - Cowtown
    36. x Joe -Branson
    37. Mexican (possible on Saturday) - Branson
    38. TamiJacobs1963-Richland

Approximately 18 leaving from Cowtown as of 9/28
    Rest will be in Branson at some point.

Changed numbering it was getting too hard to keep numbers straight.. LOL
    You only have one life to live, make the most of it.

Spyder Garage

I just confirmed my reservations at the Good center, so I'll be along for the ride as well.
    will be at Cowtown friday noon or so.

Spyder Garage

Smile Am I too late?

Hello Mogang riders. Is it too late for my husband and I to join your last ride of the year? I am a new Spyder RSS owner as of July of this year. I am loving it. Just took a 1250 mile ride around the outside border of Missouri two weeks ago for vacation and had a great time. Would like to join your ride next weekend. Please advise what we need to do. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Paulaha View Post
    Hello Mogang riders. Is it too late for my husband and I to join your last ride of the year? I am a new Spyder RSS owner as of July of this year. I am loving it. Just took a 1250 mile ride around the outside border of Missouri two weeks ago for vacation and had a great time. Would like to join your ride next weekend. Please advise what we need to do. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
    Most have booked rooms at the Keeter center, info below. And most are meeting at Cowtown in Cuba MO on Friday October 7. So, it is pretty simple, having posted here, Linda will pick up your name and add it to the list, you may want to book a room. Then just show up at Cowtown and Ryde!

Keeter Center Phone 417-239-1900
    And here is the link
    http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by Paulaha View Post
    Your more than welcome too, we leave Friday from cowtown about 3 or so having a Mogang BBQ first about noon then off to the mountains. Staying at college of the ozarks both nights, riding through the hills the dinner Saturday night at Texas land and cattle steakhouse on the waterfront then returning home Sunday morning. Your more than welcome to make the trip with us. Nice new ride!

pitbull

Most have booked rooms at the Keeter center, info below. And most are meeting at Cowtown in Cuba MO on Friday October 7. So, it is pretty simple, having posted here, Linda will pick up your name and add it to the list, you may want to book a room. Then just show up at Cowtown and Ryde!

Keeter Center Phone 417-239-1900
    And here is the link
    http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp
    Steve you rock!

Spyder Garage

Steve you rock!

Man, I wish this were happening tomorrow. Heck, we are gonna have a mini-SpyderFest!
    Hope BRP brings the American Express Card...No limit...

pitbull

Man, I wish this were happening tomorrow. Heck, we are gonna have a mini-SpyderFest!
    Hope BRP brings the American Express Card...No limit...
    Love it steve, I wish it was too we'd be in the ozark mountains right...... Now! Lol ya this yearly ride to Branson could turn out to be a fun thing for sure. In less then a week it all goes down!

Spyder Garage

The more the merrier..............it's becomeing a traveling Spyderfest.

Spyder Garage

Default Count us in

Your more than welcome too, we leave Friday from cowtown about 3 or so having a Mogang BBQ first about noon then off to the mountains. Staying at college of the ozarks both nights, riding through the hills the dinner Saturday night at Texas land and cattle steakhouse on the waterfront then returning home Sunday morning. Your more than welcome to make the trip with us. Nice new ride!
    Count us in, Paula and Scott. No rooms at th inn (college of the ozarks) for both nights, only for the 7th, so we will be staying elsewhere since we are familiar with Branson. We will leave from cowtown on Friday.

Spyder Garage

Default Well Be There

Shewhoprays & SpiderDavidson have taken the time off and will meet in Cowtown.

Looking Forward to seeing you all again.
    FASTER, FASTER
    'Till The Thrill of
    Speed Overcomes
    The Fear Of Death

Spyder Garage

Can't wait..... wish I could leave in the morning

This will be like the very first SpyderFest when we first started out (2010).... Everyone leaving from Cowtown.... be careful.... no speeding tickets!!!!!
    Last edited by SpyderLady; 10-01-2011 at 10:11 PM.

SpyderLady

Registered Users tamijacobs1963's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default wooohooo!

I can't wait to go, it'll be my first ride with you guys and I am so excited I wish the 7th was here already!

On another note:

Also, I have a spare bed in my room just in case somene didn't get to book one.

SPYDERS RULE!!!
    Last edited by tamijacobs1963; 10-02-2011 at 09:33 AM.
    You only have one life to live, make the most of it.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Can't wait..... wish I could leave in the morning

.... be careful.... no speeding tickets!!!!!
    Advise arrived too late, my wife got a $150 speeding tkt yesterday, lucky it was under 9 miles so it won't be on her record

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by tamijacobs1963 View Post
    I can't wait to go, it'll be my first ride with you guys and I am so excited I wish the 7th was here already!

On another note:

Also, I have a spare bed in my room just in case somene didn't get to book one.

SPYDERS RULE!!!
    Tammy that more than kind of you to offer up. I'm ready to be in the ozarks myself just checked the Branson weather upper 70's and sunshine ALL weekend it's going to be perfect!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We will be there by 1:30 or 2 instead of 3. Pattie getting off work by 12:30. See you then. Will leave car there. Trips sounds amazing.

pitbull

That's great news cliff! We can roll alittle earlyer good deal! Great to see ya on the forms!!!!!!