pitbull

Default October Ryde to Branson Mo

Hey Gang just trying to get some of this all wrapped up for the Fall ride to The Ozarks. if you are going to make it there are still a few romms left at the keeter center or the less expensive Goodmen center they are currently being held under the Cowtown Group, 417 690 2122. Also going to start a sign up sheet so we can get a head count on dinner for everyone Saturday night of the 8th. No pressure just have to get thing more......dare I say it...no I won't...ok oooooorrrrrrgggggaaannnnniiiizzzzeeddd....Sorry Molee I'm fighting it as hard as you. Ned to put steve mack in charger or linda or bumblebee or someone besides me lol any ways please sign up on here and I will add you to the list to keep this rolling. Thanks gang...also if you know someone is going and not on here please add them with your listing

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

SteveMac and Connie are in.

Will be at cowtown on Friday noonish.
    Last edited by SteveMac; 09-22-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Tell you what Len, if we can get everyone to respond to this thread, I'll keep the master list below updated with counts.

Master List
    ---------------------
    Len Pittbull Buggy x1
    SteveMac x2
    Glory RYders x2
    SpyderMonkey4. x1
    SpyderLady x2

-------------------------------------
    Running Total. 8
    Steve, I have a list started and am working with Lamont to get one started here like we had for SpyderFest. Don't want us both doing this, I have a muchg longer list than what you have above and I am keeping of track of who is arriving when.... Will keep you posted.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Cool. I'll delete mine then. Thanks for letting me know!

pitbull

Thanks Steve i knew I could count on you all to make this happen....I am not that organized But you already know that. I shoot linda a text to get the list going earlyer but thanks for starting it Steve you guys are great!

Registered Users tamijacobs1963's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Road trip to Branson,

Hi Rick, I would love to start riding with you guys, is there still room for one more?

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Hey Gang just trying to get some of this all wrapped up for the Fall ride to The Ozarks. if you are going to make it there are still a few romms left at the keeter center or the less expensive Goodmen center they are currently being held under the Cowtown Group, 417 690 2122. Also going to start a sign up sheet so we can get a head count on dinner for everyone Saturday night of the 8th. No pressure just have to get thing more......dare I say it...no I won't...ok oooooorrrrrrgggggaaannnnniiiizzzzeeddd....Sorry Molee I'm fighting it as hard as you. Ned to put steve mack in charger or linda or bumblebee or someone besides me lol any ways please sign up on here and I will add you to the list to keep this rolling. Thanks gang...also if you know someone is going and not on here please add them with your listing
    You only have one life to live, make the most of it.

Spyder Garage

Yes there is always room for more.. Are you planning on going on the Branson Ride with us?? I see your from Richland, I (along with many more) are from Waynesville.. See ya soon..

X-Joe

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by tamijacobs1963 View Post
    Hi Rick, I would love to start riding with you guys, is there still room for one more?
    Thanks JOE and yes tammy, you are always welcome, and your riding one of my favorit bikes so give you an in lol hahaha, Like Joe said always welcome and the branson trip is my personal favorit. Hope to see you here or down there. Defintly want to get your room booked. 417-690-2122 let them know your with Cowtown, and the MOGANG!

Spyder Garage

Default Branson

I'm in Richland. I bought the first Forced Ram Air Len made, the blue one. Yes I want to go to Branson with you guys. Can you tell me who has a list of instructions yet? Where to meet, time and so forth? and a phone number for that hotel KEETER is it?

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Yes there is always room for more.. Are you planning on going on the Branson Ride with us?? I see your from Richland, I (along with many more) are from Waynesville.. See ya soon..

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

I'm in Richland. I bought the first Forced Ram Air Len made, the blue one. Yes I want to go to Branson with you guys. Can you tell me who has a list of instructions yet? Where to meet, time and so forth? and a phone number for that hotel KEETER is it?
    417-239-1900

And here is the link
    http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp

Spyder Garage

Default Branson

Ok, Got that you guys are meeting at Cowtown on Friday, leaving at noon. Can you guys stop at Smitty's in Waynesville and pick me up?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    417-239-1900

And here is the link
    http://www.keetercenter.edu/directions.asp
    Last edited by tamijacobs1963; 09-30-2011 at 11:30 AM.

pitbull

Ok, Got that you guys are meeting at Cowtown on Friday, leaving at noon. Can you guys stop at Smitty's in Waynesville and pick me up?
    We are running down 63 cutting through the back country, so we could pick ya up in Rolla at the Cowtown car was by K-mart should be there around 3:30....but don't hold me to a time big group with a lot to do in a short time.
    Last edited by pitbull; 09-30-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    We are running down 65 cutting through the back country, so we could pick ya up in Rolla at the Cowtown car was by K-mart should be there around 3:30....but don't hold me to a time big group with a lot to do in a short time.
    Len do you mean you are running down 63???? not 65??

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Len do you mean you are running down 63???? not 65??
    corrected

Spyder Garage

FYI: Weather front coming in on Friday with a 30% chance of scattered showers on Friday and Saturday as of now.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retiredsquid View Post
    FYI: Weather front coming in on Friday with a 30% chance of scattered showers on Friday and Saturday as of now.
    We ain't afraid of a little rain...
    ..... for sun!!!!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    We ain't afraid of a little rain...
    ..... for sun!!!!!
    Bring your Frog Togs. Agree with the for sun. This weekend was perfect weather for Bike, Blues & BBQ and ryding.

Spyder Garage

Ok, got it, 63 at car wash next to K-mart!

Rain? Bah, I spit on the rain, patooeee! Bring it on!

sheepish smile: Anybody got a spare rain suit? Just kidding, I still have my Harley rain suit. Hope no one minds my wearing it!
    I do get picked on incessantly for having all Harley clothes and no Spyder stuff especially when I ride my Spyder with it on.

pitbull

All this talk about rain, and we are on clear skys mid to upper 70's and sunshine!!!! Going to be a great weekend with all of you. Tammy if there picking on you it's just because there insecure about there own selves, I don't care what it is I'll ride. I've got harleys, ducati, vegengance, and Spyder all in my garage..... They can deal with right ;-)..... Even harleys pro rotax they were using our motors along with several other brands! See ya soon everyone

Spyder Garage

Just watched the local weather and they are adjusting the timing of the front. Looks like a high of 81 and low of 56 for Saturday and breezy. Sunday has a 20% chance of scattered rain showers and Monday likely the better chances.