Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Bikes, Blues and BBQ !!

I have confirmed that Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville, Arkansas WILL have the usual full BRP contingent
    this year at Baum Stadium parking lot. Free demo rides, factory reps to answer your questions and special
    deals on Spyders for sale! Sep 28 - Oct 1.
    http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to it. It will be the first time I will be attending.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Brand new rider here. Hubby went last year with a group. This year I'm going with the group and not only going but driving up! They said they'd keep me off the interstate and stick to back roads. We are staying in Eureka Springs and hubby said that he didn't want to go to the rally this year with the gang but he and I do rides out of Eureka Springs. This suits me fine as I'm not ready for the crowds just yet.

Hope everyone has fun that goes.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)

Spyder Garage

I'm arriving Thursday and should be there through Sat late or early Sun. I'd love to meet you guys if it works out! Maybe we can meet at BRP's area at Baum Friday or Saturday? Let me know!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride Opportunity at BBB

Greeting Spyder Riders.

I am planning a Spyder ride on the Saturday morning of the event. We will be meeting at Bradford Marine in Springdale and ending the ride at the Bradford/BRP booth. Will be riding some really great roads.

More details in a couple of days.

Also, anyone wanting to ride up in a Spyder group on Thursday, let me know.

Happy riding.

Chuckster
    501-804-0639

Spyder Garage

I'll be glad to meet up at Bradford Marine in Springdale on Saturday morning. I live less than 40 miles from there over between Garfield and Eureka Springs. Sounds like fun! I'll be on a 2011 RT Limited.
    Rich

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Was hoping there would be a group heading out to do something that weekend. Can't wait to meet up. This is my first time to BB&BBQ. Unfortunately got my Spyder last year the weekend AFTER BB&BBQ. But I'm ready this year!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

I'll be there, Chuckster! Let us know the specifics once they are nailed down. Can't wait to see everyone!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thurs. departure time for BBB

Hey Chuck, what time are ya'll planning on leaving Bradford Marine on thurs.? Plan on going up with the group if you still are gonna do that ryde.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Group Ride to BB&BBQ

Hey Spyder Riders,

THURSDAY MORNING AT 9 AM.

We have an opportunity to ride as a group to the Bike, Blues, and Bar B Que with our ambassador Faran and the BRP film crew. Here are the details:

Meet at 9 o'clock in Russellville at the Flying J truck stop at exit #84 on interstate 40.

If going West on 40, you will turn right at the end of the exit ramp and Flying J is right there on your right.

If you come up highway 7 from Hot Springs, you will need to go east on interstate 40 to exit 84. Go left across the interstate and Flying J will be on the right.

Should be a hoot. Hope to see you there.

Call if you have any questions.

Chuck
    501-804-0639

Spyder Garage

Default friday

I am wondering if there are any other ryders that cant do the thursday that wants to get together friday morning to go up? we are leaving mayflower/conway on friday an sure would be fun with a few others!

Dick

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a lot of fun on Thursday for ya'll coming up this direction. I live between Eureka Springs and Rogers, so guess I'll just meet up with ya'll Saturday morning at Bradford Marine. Just waiting for details of when to be there.
    Rich

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Saturday ride

Good evening Spyder riders,

The big weekend is almost here. Some of us will be riding in as a group on Thursday with our Spyder ambassador Faran. Others will be coming up at various times to enjoy the rides and activities.

I want to invite all of you to join us on Saturday morning for a Spyder group ride. Here are the details.

What: A ride for Spyder riders that will take us out of town on some super roads.

Where: Bradford Marine in Springdale. 2325 North Thompson, Springdale, AR Here is a link to a map for those that haven't been there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...=17&iwloc=addr

You may have to copy and paste the link into your browser.

When: We will leave the dealership at 9AM on Saturday morning.

Additional information: We will end up at the BRP/Bradford Marine booth for a photo shoot around 10:30 AM.

If you can't make the ride but want to be in the photo shoot, please join us at the booth at Baum Stadium.

1255 S. Razorback Road
    Fayetteville, AR

If you have any questions, please give me a call.

Chuck Ramsey
    501-804-0639

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Chuck - Gary B (yellow GS) and Monte B (red GS) are planning to meet at Bradford's.
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Gary and Monte - Looking forward to meeting you guys and all of the others that come.

SpyderLovers Sponsor SPYDERPOPS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Chuck, I will meet you in Russellville Thursday morning. Will have to head for Nashville that evening.

Spyder Garage

We had a nice ride on Saturday morning. I never saw so many Spyders in one place at one time. Had a very nice time chatting with a number of folks and can now put faces to some of the names here, too. I'm looking forward to future rydes with this bunch. Great bunch of folks.

I told Chuckster next time we need to see the mountains. He said he'd have me lead a ryde in my neck of the woods. I said sure and will even offer up to stop by my farm and we toss some meat on the ole BBQ and have some beverages.

BTW, FarranH's avatar does not do her justice. I can see why BRP selected her to be their ambassador. They made the right choice. Just wish my wife didn't have military duty this weekend, because she missed out on getting to visit with the lady ryders.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage
    Last edited by flamingobabe; 10-03-2011 at 10:02 AM.

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default What a great ride.

First, I want to thank everyone that came on the ride Saturday morning. It was a pleasure to meet everyone. I look forward to the next ride and hopefully it will be sooner than later. This was my first visit to BB&BBQ and what a hoot. It is always good to see so many people enjoying our sport. I will be posting more pictures later but here is a picture of the Spyders ready for the ride. Those that attended the ride and left your mailing address, you will be receiving a copy of the group shot very soon.

Until the next ride, be safe and enjoy the season.

Chuckster
    Attached Images Attached Images

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Great Ride!!!

Chuckster,

Thanks for putting the ride together for last Saturday Morning. We had a great turn out for NW Arkansas; beautiful riding weather, fantastic roads, great machines, and good company.
    I was really happy to get to meet one of our Ambassadors. Faran is a beautiful lady with a wonderful personality! We couldn't be represented by a better individual.
    I'm really happy Bradford Marine is starting to take a more active profile with their Spyder clientele and looking forward to more rides together in the future. Great job!

RoHo

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

For this being my first Bikes, Blues, & BBQ it was the best one ever. I want to thank everyone involved on the ride. LOL... I had the biggest smile on my face while looking at the line of Spyders riding in front of me. Hope to see you all again. IMG_2102.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RoHo View Post
    I was really happy to get to meet one of our Ambassadors. Faran is a beautiful lady with a wonderful personality! We couldn't be represented by a better individual.
    I'm really happy Bradford Marine is starting to take a more active profile with their Spyder clientele and looking forward to more rides together in the future. Great job!

RoHo
    RoHo - It was an absolute honor to meet you. Since we met on Saturday, I have told numerous people about you being one of first enabled Spyder riders. You may think I'm overstating it, but making your acquaintance truly was one of the highlights of my trip. Can't wait to ride with you again!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retiredsquid View Post
    We had a nice ride on Saturday morning. I never saw so many Spyders in one place at one time. Had a very nice time chatting with a number of folks and can now put faces to some of the names here, too. I'm looking forward to future rydes with this bunch. Great bunch of folks.

I told Chuckster next time we need to see the mountains. He said he'd have me lead a ryde in my neck of the woods. I said sure and will even offer up to stop by my farm and we toss some meat on the ole BBQ and have some beverages.

BTW, FarranH's avatar does not do her justice. I can see why BRP selected her to be their ambassador. They made the right choice. Just wish my wife didn't have military duty this weekend, because she missed out on getting to visit with the lady ryders.
    You are very kind. It was such fun to ride with everyone on a beautiful day. Sign me up for BBQ at your place at your place next time! (We need to tell Lamont to create a BBQ icon since so many posts involving eating or getting to BBQ!)

It was such fun meeting you after having seen your posts on SL for all these months. Hope we get to ride again soon!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    . Can't wait to ride with you again!

Faran,
    I'm looking forward to it also!!! Ride safe.
    RoHo

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FaranH View Post
    You are very kind. It was such fun to ride with everyone on a beautiful day. Sign me up for BBQ at your place at your place next time! (We need to tell Lamont to create a BBQ icon since so many posts involving eating or getting to BBQ!)

It was such fun meeting you after having seen your posts on SL for all these months. Hope we get to ride again soon!